3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:
next question: if i find a helm with "socketed gems are support by level x minion damage", does it cancel out the socketed minion damage gem or do they stack?

It does not stack and mod takes precedence over sockets.

But keep in mind even a "socketed gems are support by level 1 minion damage" is a nice damage boost as you can add another support gem.

I hope Wrecker is treating you girls okay this league. Last 2 leagues he was always yelling at me. I am still dealing with the emotional trauma of it all. Therapy is helping though.

Zombie on!
IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU Pip_n_Tip!

ZOMBIE ON!

(I hope you fail at counselling.)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Furor_Dei написал:
thanks! next questions!
1. what pantheons should I be using?
2. what annoint should i put on amulet?
1. In all my games I'm always "defence wins championships". So I like the physical damage deduction nodes. Though, depending on your chaos resist, helping that out goes a long way as well.

2. Golem Commander, Enduring Bond, and Gravepact come to mind for minions. You could always think of you and go with Golem's Blood or something.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:
thanks! next questions!
1. In all my games I'm always "defence wins championships". So I like the physical damage deduction nodes. Though, depending on your chaos resist, helping that out goes a long way as well.

2. Golem Commander, Enduring Bond, and Gravepact come to mind for minions. You could always think of you and go with Golem's Blood or something.

I was between golem's blood, constitution, soul of steel. Also, what are the best stygian/skill tree gems or jewels?
Последняя редакция: Furor_Dei. Время: 26 мая 2020 г., 1:01:07
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
Said awesome stuff!

Zombie on!
\

Hey PIP!
See you went VD and a trickster!
I went Jugg, Phys slomo and Trickster in that order.
Working on Trickster, I could spend a 100ex, just gotta farm it! LOL
Had a blast with Jugg, literally. Made enough to try other fun stuff.
Tried this Wrecker prototype for next league "Phys Slomo" after my Kinetic Bolt dreams turned to Power Siphon and even that failed. Got farther in 3 days with Phys slomo than I did in 2 weeks! LOL! T16s and conquerors are pretty effortless.

Afraid to admit it, but I am having a great time with ED/Contagion, pretty sure I am starting next league with it, unless it somehow gets nerfed.

Good to see you, Zombie ON!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Furor_Dei написал:

thanks! next questions!

I like Soul of Lunaris, when maxed for the avoid projectiles that have chained.
But the phys damage reduction and movement speed are nice too.
Ryslatha for the flask recharge, most of us are all life and hybrid flasks anyways. Also easy access to chaos res gives us much more freedom in what to take.

Soul of steel is JUST THE BEST! If you can afford 3 Golden oils.
A LOT of builds recommend it, it is borderline broken. My Jugg already pathed to it and it is recommended on my Trickster as well. AND LOOK AT THAT! Golden oil has FALLEN! 45 chaos each??? Guess I am going shopping tonight, I don't need phasing, I am ELUSIVE! MWAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!
Seriously, 5% phys damage reduction and +1 to all elemental resists? you can't beat it! Also the armor boost will pay dividends, especially if you invest in armor/ES.
Your minions do not need MORE damage, YOU need to survive :)

EDIT: I only use one jewel in the tree, FROM DUST, it drops 8 skeletons per cast and I drop skeletons OFTEN! With Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you it is 10 chaos and if you drop skeletons often, it is the PERFECT jewel.

EDIT: BTW, I just looked at your stuff, GOOD JOB! I am envious of that chest armor for sure :) I see you got 4 specters and the shield, you should be dying much less now. get a good specter combo, 4 carnage chieftians would probably not be necessary, LOL! But I would use 2 and then 2 offensive ones, the frenzy charges REALLY amp up the whole family! Also, you may want to remove Minion Instability from the tree. With an animated guardian, if he ever hits low life, POOF, he's gone :( I noticed it is only beneficial to the skeletons, and EVERYTHING IS DEAD before they pop! LOL
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 26 мая 2020 г., 10:41:45
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:

thanks! next questions!

I like Soul of Lunaris, when maxed for the avoid projectiles that have chained.
But the phys damage reduction and movement speed are nice too.
Ryslatha for the flask recharge, most of us are all life and hybrid flasks anyways. Also easy access to chaos res gives us much more freedom in what to take.

Soul of steel is JUST THE BEST! If you can afford 3 Golden oils.
A LOT of builds recommend it, it is borderline broken. My Jugg already pathed to it and it is recommended on my Trickster as well. AND LOOK AT THAT! Golden oil has FALLEN! 45 chaos each??? Guess I am going shopping tonight, I don't need phasing, I am ELUSIVE! MWAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!
Seriously, 5% phys damage reduction and +1 to all elemental resists? you can't beat it! Also the armor boost will pay dividends, especially if you invest in armor/ES.
Your minions do not need MORE damage, YOU need to survive :)

EDIT: I only use one jewel in the tree, FROM DUST, it drops 8 skeletons per cast and I drop skeletons OFTEN! With Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you it is 10 chaos and if you drop skeletons often, it is the PERFECT jewel.

EDIT: BTW, I just looked at your stuff, GOOD JOB! I am envious of that chest armor for sure :) I see you got 4 specters and the shield, you should be dying much less now. get a good specter combo, 4 carnage chieftians would probably not be necessary, LOL! But I would use 2 and then 2 offensive ones, the frenzy charges REALLY amp up the whole family! Also, you may want to remove Minion Instability from the tree. With an animated guardian, if he ever hits low life, POOF, he's gone :( I noticed it is only beneficial to the skeletons, and EVERYTHING IS DEAD before they pop! LOL

Interesting point on the instability haha never thought about it. I may be doing something wrong, but I don't cast skeletons (only vaal). I actually stacked up 4 slave drivers for the specres and I kind of want more lol. But I will see what happens with 2xchieftans. What direction should I head in the tree next? If I cheap out on the amulet annoint, can I annoint a passive I already have in tree (death attunement)?

I bought this chest for ~1.5ex lol
Последняя редакция: Furor_Dei. Время: 26 мая 2020 г., 11:56:44
"
Furor_Dei написал:

Interesting point on the instability haha never thought about it. I may be doing something wrong, but I don't cast skeletons (only vaal). I actually stacked up 4 slave drivers for the specres and I kind of want more lol. But I will see what happens with 2xchieftans. What direction should I head in the tree next? If I cheap out on the amulet annoint, can I annoint a passive I already have in tree (death attunement)?

The 2 best nodes in the tree next to Gravepact are: Enduring Bond and Redemption. Gravepact would always be my pick, unless I am looking to give myself life. In which case almost all of those require one golden oil, at least. Melding is a good option, but still needs an Opalescent. If you take a node you already have, I don't think you can connect from it, means you will lose the one minion life and life regen node on the right side. Yes you'll get the point, but there are better anoints to either take or save up for. Actually, I would pick Enduring bond for the 40% damage, but I am always dropping skeletons every 4 seconds.

This is where I start to be unable to help you, the way I play this build is very skeleton forward. I either charge in, drop skeletons, or drop skeletons and charge in. Skeletons deal 1/4 to 1/3 of the damage of the build. You are quickly being pulled toward the allure of specters and you may want to look at specter builds, their damage is amazing, but they get expensive. Here for slomo, I would mostly use specters as supports. Frenzy charges add at least 30% more damage to the zombies, phantasms and skeletons, and that is all I care about for specters. Having the ability to have 2 apes and 2 damagers would be a real nice buff, but this build isn't really about specters. HOWEVER, the addition of specters is extremely noticeable and leaving them out would be a nerf.
In POB, I see your slave drivers lightning whip does 93000DPS which is the highest hitter in the gang by far. With 2 apes giving frenzy the remaining 2 would hit at 154k and ALL the other minions would hit about 35% higher as well. Also because the minions are physical, there is hardly any loss VS bosses, where your slave drivers lose over 50% DPS vs Shaper and Sirus.

So I still conclude that 2 apes, 2 slave drivers would be the best fit.
Total build DPS is 1million dps, if you drop skeletons once in a while you get 1.2million. If you put 2 apes in and go in frenzied you get 1.25million and then if you drop some skeletons you get 1.6, this is factoring in replacing 2 slave drivers with apes.
Now I only have 3 specters and because I don't care about their damage, I just want their charges, I have 3 apes. The slave drivers used to get crippled with EE, but now that that is gone, they maybe a good fit... alongside apes of course :)
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 26 мая 2020 г., 15:02:07
"
Furor_Dei написал:
I was between golem's blood, constitution, soul of steel. Also, what are the best stygian/skill tree gems or jewels?
Unfortunately for that question there are as many jewels as there are gear. It totally depends on the other gear you have and how much you've modified. To be safe, any jewel with increased health and resists for you is awesome. Also, anything that improves minion damage, life, speed...anything. I know it's generic, but the options are endless.

Annnnnd

"
Furor_Dei написал:

There's nothing wrong with only using Vaal Skeletons. Use whatever works for your playstyle. There are many maps I don't use skeletons at all.

You can totally anoint a notable you already have. But you're really only saving passive points if you don't like the nodes taking you to that notable. So make sure you're making up for the "lost travel nodes" if you're anointing something you already have.

Annnnnd

I am not opposed using skeletons, but is it safe to switch out my elemental army support in helm for them?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация