3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
Furor_Dei написал:
I am not opposed using skeletons, but is it safe to switch out my elemental army support in helm for them?

When you have a Vaal gem such as Vaal summon skeletons, you get both skills for free. You can cast both, at almost the same time even. You just need a separate key on your skill bar. click a skill and you will see regular summon skeletons is already available. Just bind it to a key and you have both abilities and the nice thing is Vaal summon skeletons doesn't interfere with regular.
If you have no skeletons out and drop Vaal summon skeletons, you get 40. If you then drop your regular skeletons you get up to 9 more.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:
I am not opposed using skeletons, but is it safe to switch out my elemental army support in helm for them?

When you have a Vaal gem such as Vaal summon skeletons, you get both skills for free. You can cast both, at almost the same time even. You just need a separate key on your skill bar. click a skill and you will see regular summon skeletons is already available. Just bind it to a key and you have both abilities and the nice thing is Vaal summon skeletons doesn't interfere with regular.
If you have no skeletons out and drop Vaal summon skeletons, you get 40. If you then drop your regular skeletons you get up to 9 more.
Good job GrunkleBob!

I missed that it was a Vaal skill mis-understanding! Does that solve it Furor_Dei?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
The gems will not stack. Only the strongest of the two Minion Damage "gems" will be applied. Good question.

Dangit, I hate when I spread misinformation. Thought mod totally over wrote gem. See? Still learning crap in this game.

"
GrunkleBob написал:

Hey PIP!
See you went VD and a trickster!
I went Jugg, Phys slomo and Trickster in that order.
Working on Trickster, I could spend a 100ex, just gotta farm it! LOL
Had a blast with Jugg, literally. Made enough to try other fun stuff.
Tried this Wrecker prototype for next league "Phys Slomo" after my Kinetic Bolt dreams turned to Power Siphon and even that failed. Got farther in 3 days with Phys slomo than I did in 2 weeks! LOL! T16s and conquerors are pretty effortless.

Afraid to admit it, but I am having a great time with ED/Contagion, pretty sure I am starting next league with it, unless it somehow gets nerfed.

Good to see you, Zombie ON!

Heya Grunkle!

I started out as facebreaker cyclone. Then ED/contagion. Now VD/spellslinger.
Facebreaker sucked imo. Would do cyclone again but use weapons next time.

ED/Contagion was a blast. I was thinking same, this gonna get nerfed.

But then?

Onyx got me into the the VD/slinger.
Frickin' L.O.L.
He hit 100 with that quite easily and I would have too if I didn't waste time on the first 2 chars.
If you like ED/cont, you will love VD/slinger.
Barrage is the only click you need to activate massive destruction. And it is very tanky.
I use shield charge to get fortify and vaal molten shell. So 2 clicks I added.

Anyway...next league I am thinking back to a minion build.

I miss my zombie whores.

Zombie on!
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:

Good job GrunkleBob!

I missed that it was a Vaal skill mis-understanding! Does that solve it Furor_Dei?

Yep solved thanks!
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
The gems will not stack. Only the strongest of the two Minion Damage "gems" will be applied. Good question.

Dangit, I hate when I spread misinformation. Thought mod totally over wrote gem. See? Still learning crap in this game.

"
GrunkleBob написал:

Hey PIP!
See you went VD and a trickster!
I went Jugg, Phys slomo and Trickster in that order.
Working on Trickster, I could spend a 100ex, just gotta farm it! LOL
Had a blast with Jugg, literally. Made enough to try other fun stuff.
Tried this Wrecker prototype for next league "Phys Slomo" after my Kinetic Bolt dreams turned to Power Siphon and even that failed. Got farther in 3 days with Phys slomo than I did in 2 weeks! LOL! T16s and conquerors are pretty effortless.

Afraid to admit it, but I am having a great time with ED/Contagion, pretty sure I am starting next league with it, unless it somehow gets nerfed.

Good to see you, Zombie ON!

Heya Grunkle!

I started out as facebreaker cyclone. Then ED/contagion. Now VD/spellslinger.
Facebreaker sucked imo. Would do cyclone again but use weapons next time.

ED/Contagion was a blast. I was thinking same, this gonna get nerfed.

But then?

Onyx got me into the the VD/slinger.
Frickin' L.O.L.
He hit 100 with that quite easily and I would have too if I didn't waste time on the first 2 chars.
If you like ED/cont, you will love VD/slinger.
Barrage is the only click you need to activate massive destruction. And it is very tanky.
I use shield charge to get fortify and vaal molten shell. So 2 clicks I added.
Скрытый текст

Anyway...next league I am thinking back to a minion build.

I miss my zombie whores.

Zombie on![/quote]

I was helping here so much I had to start another necro!!! LOL the more I talk about it the MORE I want to play it!

I really want to play VD, that crap looks like it'll blow up my video card for sure! LOL

I want to get rich with ED then play necro and maybe give spell slinger another shot.

Pretty sure I am committed to another league either way :)

Good times...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 27 мая 2020 г., 19:40:23
Can this build kill sirus? I have never got that far, but just tried the fight with a friend and instant died with no idea why or how lol.
"
Furor_Dei написал:
Can this build kill sirus? I have never got that far, but just tried the fight with a friend and instant died with no idea why or how lol.

I have not, My friend Dwaine tried twice at Al0 (remove all watchstones BEFORE talking to Zana, but after unlocking Sirus). But Dwaine is not very dodgy so there is that. I'm not good at endgame, lack of exposure. I've fought Sirus 6 times now, beat him once at Al4 with Juggernaught. Gonna try Al7 with Trickster soon. I don't think I'll try with Necro this league, I failed last league.
I killed everyone over the leagues with this necro, all but hall of grandmasters. She is plenty capable, but you gotta stay stuck to Sirus or he will "Die" beam you easily. Multiple Shapers, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri. She is as strong as you want to make her. Good Luck!
For Sirus, corrupted blood, bleed removal, trust me bone armor isn't enough ignite immunity all mandatory. So much ground degen that does 7000 dps. Bring 4 life flasks and a hybrid flask. Choose Ryslatha for minor god. Maybe curse removal and some flask that increases movement speed, not sure that helps in last phase though. Just TRACK him and always be close, it's the ONLY way. WATCH YOUR FEET and keep moving! his die beam has a 60degree spread, if you try flame dashing or shield charging he will get you, gotta get close to him. look and LISTEN, you can hear him through his clones :)

I quit doing big fights with my friend, the 100% increased boss life isn't helping the problem! Also I believe they deal 60% increased damage when you party.
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 27 мая 2020 г., 23:55:14
"
Furor_Dei написал:
Hey Furor_Dei!

Of course it can :). Those endgame battles, like the Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder, Guardians, Sirus...they require familiarity. I honestly think the Sirus battle is really dumb. But once you've done it a few times you get to know what's required for each "attack" Sirus does. If your build can take you there, it can do the battle. It'll take some time getting used to the fight.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:
Hey Furor_Dei!

Of course it can :). Those endgame battles, like the Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder, Guardians, Sirus...they require familiarity. I honestly think the Sirus battle is really dumb. But once you've done it a few times you get to know what's required for each "attack" Sirus does. If your build can take you there, it can do the battle. It'll take some time getting used to the fight.

Yeah familiarity makes sense. I just keep dying to random mobs in maps, maybe I am not careful enough. I have been selling a lot to save up for my next gear upgrade but not sure what to get. Any ideas? Am I missing a sweet 'best in slot' item?
"
Furor_Dei написал:
I just keep dying to random mobs in maps, maybe I am not careful enough. I have been selling a lot to save up for my next gear upgrade but not sure what to get. Any ideas? Am I missing a sweet 'best in slot' item?

What is your chaos resist? It appears to be in the negative.
If you get that to +30% or more I'd be willing to bet your QoL would greatly improve. Put a chaos resist flask on one of your go-to buttons if needed.

Are you over doing it on your ele resists? Aim for 80, 90 tops, and get some chaos resist.
Get a rare shield with +maximum resists and chaos resist maybe?
Not sure what that Lioneye's shield does for you other than the life. I mean, it looks like you should have plenty of life without it.

Shield charge to get fortify? What about grabbing a kingmaker for your AG instead? Wrong build to be charging into packs to get fortify IMO.
Are we tanking mobs with our minion builds?
(Possible something changed with this league patch - I didn't play a minion build this time around.)

Zombie on!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация