3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
Furor_Dei написал:
Yeah familiarity makes sense. I just keep dying to random mobs in maps, maybe I am not careful enough. I have been selling a lot to save up for my next gear upgrade but not sure what to get. Any ideas? Am I missing a sweet 'best in slot' item?
Hey Furor_Dei,

I think your gear is awesome. I wish I had it! You've done well with the tree and jewels too. Pip mentioned Chaos Resist which is a big deal have at 0%. It stops a lot of surprise deaths. Meat Shield also has a huge defensive factor. It's taunts enemies and your zombie are less likely to leave you alone around enemies. Maybe replace Feeding Frenzy with it and see if that helps. I also don't focus on skeletons. I always make sure I'm moving, or somewhere safe-ish, then I cast Skeletons once or twice. I don't know if that helps or not.

I think your build looks amazing.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:
I just keep dying to random mobs in maps, maybe I am not careful enough. I have been selling a lot to save up for my next gear upgrade but not sure what to get. Any ideas? Am I missing a sweet 'best in slot' item?

What is your chaos resist? It appears to be in the negative.
If you get that to +30% or more I'd be willing to bet your QoL would greatly improve. Put a chaos resist flask on one of your go-to buttons if needed.

Are you over doing it on your ele resists? Aim for 80, 90 tops, and get some chaos resist.
Get a rare shield with +maximum resists and chaos resist maybe?
Not sure what that Lioneye's shield does for you other than the life. I mean, it looks like you should have plenty of life without it.

Shield charge to get fortify? What about grabbing a kingmaker for your AG instead? Wrong build to be charging into packs to get fortify IMO.
Are we tanking mobs with our minion builds?
(Possible something changed with this league patch - I didn't play a minion build this time around.)

Zombie on!

All good questions I posed previously, life / block / armor was the go to for shield. AG has kingmaker, but is usually not next to me so I don't have fortify often. utility flasks are tempting maybe i should use a chaos one. my ele resists are 120%, -25% chaos.
"
Furor_Dei написал:

All good questions I posed previously, life / block / armor was the go to for shield. AG has kingmaker, but is usually not next to me so I don't have fortify often. utility flasks are tempting maybe i should use a chaos one. my ele resists are 120%, -25% chaos.

IMHO.
Balance your resists before block/armor.
Shield charging away from your AG too much maybe? You have meat shield with him. He should be around you most often.

I am a few months out of touch with minion builds though...soooo...there's that.
My thoughts may be outdated.

Bored. Waiting for next league already.

Zombie on!
"
Pip_n_Tip написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:

IMHO.
Balance your resists before block/armor.
Shield charging away from your AG too much maybe? You have meat shield with him. He should be around you most often.

I am a few months out of touch with minion builds though...soooo...there's that.
My thoughts may be outdated.

Bored. Waiting for next league already.

Zombie on!

Probably a good idea, I will see if I can find boots with chaos resist or something because my boots aren't very good anyways. i also potentially could get a better ammy for my build, any ideas? I need at least 70dex from it but the rest of the stats are free.

edit: oops that is a 10ex boot lol

Последняя редакция: Furor_Dei. Время: 30 мая 2020 г., 12:34:23
Also just hit 94, and I can move 2 ES passives into a jewel socket instead. What do I look for in a rare jewel / unique jewel?
"
Furor_Dei написал:
Also just hit 94, and I can move 2 ES passives into a jewel socket instead. What do I look for in a rare jewel / unique jewel?

I just looked at your POB and -25 chaos resistance isn't going to work.
I would say above anything else, start there.
Congrats on 94, it's hard with this lady, 95 is harder of course!
Chaos res is going to help you the most right now, add at least 50%.
You have some good jewels already and I can't really offer any, as I said I have only used From Dust for many leagues.
Your shield charge can be increased MANY levels, you can max it actually, you have OVER 200 strength!
You can start either adding quality to almost every gem or checking the market and picking up 20/20 corrupteds cheap. Quality matters! Not on all gems, but ALMOST all gems. You will notice a difference with quality gems.
Elemental resistance can be in the (90s), Elemental weakness isn't that common and you certainly do not need to be +50 over cap, so see if you can manipulate some of that to chaos res. MORE is better, especially for poison.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:

I just looked at your POB and -25 chaos resistance isn't going to work.
I would say above anything else, start there.
Congrats on 94, it's hard with this lady, 95 is harder of course!
Chaos res is going to help you the most right now, add at least 50%.
You have some good jewels already and I can't really offer any, as I said I have only used From Dust for many leagues.
Your shield charge can be increased MANY levels, you can max it actually, you have OVER 200 strength!
You can start either adding quality to almost every gem or checking the market and picking up 20/20 corrupteds cheap. Quality matters! Not on all gems, but ALMOST all gems. You will notice a difference with quality gems.
Elemental resistance can be in the (90s), Elemental weakness isn't that common and you certainly do not need to be +50 over cap, so see if you can manipulate some of that to chaos res. MORE is better, especially for poison.

I will keep looking at gems I could use, because I have 2 points into ES that I think are essentially useless with how low my ES is. What gems would be best for me to upgrade? I didn't realize shield charge increased speed with levels, i kept it low because I did not care to do damage with it. I will switch out either my belt or boots for something with a lot of chaos resist. I don't think i can get +50 without switching out multiple items for very expensive but I can probably get above 0% chaos resist. I also want a new ammy that I can put soul of steel on but I don't think my current one is worth it. I definitely find that immortal call saves me very often. if i get hit multiple times i tend to die, especially against bosses lioke sirus that i tried previously. I also think my flasks aren't end game, but no idea what to get for those.
Последняя редакция: Furor_Dei. Время: 1 июня 2020 г., 11:44:49
"
Furor_Dei написал:
Hey Furor_Dei,

In a jewel, Maximum Life % is great for you. Then honestly, anything Zombie. Increased damage is great, making your minions taunt, increasing minion speed...it all helps. The BIG jewels are those simple mods but combined on one jewel.

It can be that generic. Unless you find an EPIC jewel, they're designed to swap in/out as you find better ones.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Furor_Dei написал:
Hey Furor_Dei,

In a jewel, Maximum Life % is great for you. Then honestly, anything Zombie. Increased damage is great, making your minions taunt, increasing minion speed...it all helps. The BIG jewels are those simple mods but combined on one jewel.

It can be that generic. Unless you find an EPIC jewel, they're designed to swap in/out as you find better ones.

hp + minion damage gets expensive jewels fast. I wanted hp/minion damage/chaos resist but none exist right now I will keep watching. need to find an ammy that fits this build well, need 70 dex from it still, as much life as i can get, and i am not sure what else. then i will put soul steel on it.

tried sirus solo, couldn't beat last phase. with the slow he gives and not having a teleport i can't dodge his beam.
Последняя редакция: Furor_Dei. Время: 1 июня 2020 г., 14:17:07
Hey guys, I was researching Sirus and found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaiIZi5dRjs

Maybe the best Boss guide I have EVER seen!

Good luck Exiles :)
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация