[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

"
Ginixx написал:
"
willianvon написал:
"
Ginixx написал:
LVL 82 so far did some of the elder slayers.
Dying a ton to delirium mobs.
Dmg is pretty good but i just don't see a way to make the defense side of the build even remotely enough to survive higher tier maps.

your wands are pretty weak for your level, even a simple moonsorrow would be better for u

Im very aware that my wands are not great.
But as stated my dmg is really no issue.
I get one shot so many times by delirium mobs.

You also have no life on gloves and no life on amulet, low life on belt. You're probably missing like 400-500 life.

But that's a potential weakness of this build. I think it's trying to dump too much into cold conversion with Call of the Brotherhood. If you look at the top people in league using Kinetic Bolt, NONE of them are doing this. It's just too big of a stat hit. And also I didn't see a single person dual wielding instead of using a shield.

Is the conversion really that much of a damage benefit to warrant losing hundreds of life? So far, from the feedback in this thread, it definitely doesn't seem like it. Not dying is much more important than shaving 10 seconds off clear time. Heavy flat lightning damage and elemental boosting is one thing, Shroud of the Lightless with abyss jewels seems like a fine strategy in lieu of Eternity Shroud here (which will be unobtainable for most of the league for 99.9% of players anyway.)

To be honest I think the build needs to be re-examined for the end-game. It's not the fault of the skill, it's definitely a solid ability and fun to use.
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
Последняя редакция: Accaris. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 16:19:56
"
Accaris написал:

You also have no life on gloves and no life on amulet, low life on belt. You're probably missing like 400-500 life.

But that's a potential weakness of this build. I think it's trying to dump too much into cold conversion with Call of the Brotherhood. If you look at the top people in league using Kinetic Bolt, NONE of them are doing this. It's just too big of a stat hit. And also I didn't see a single person dual wielding instead of using a shield.

Is the conversion really that much of a damage benefit to warrant losing hundreds of life? So far, from the feedback in this thread, it definitely doesn't seem like it. Not dying is much more important than shaving 10 seconds off clear time. Heavy flat lightning damage and elemental boosting is one thing, Shroud of the Lightless with abyss jewels seems like a fine strategy in lieu of Eternity Shroud here (which will be unobtainable for most of the league for 99.9% of players anyway.)

To be honest I think the build needs to be re-examined for the end-game. It's not the fault of the skill, it's definitely a solid ability and fun to use.

have to agree with you here!
skill itself seems solid and is alot of fun.
Kinda bad Pantheon advise on front page, heads up. You want Lunaris with avoid projectiles that have chained. It's a must for any build with minions, or you'll go splat against anything shooting chaining projectiles. So, Solaris is pretty much out, yet he prefers it. /shrug w/e I guess
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 16:24:44
How does this build generate any endurance charges for immortal call?

Would it be worth it to get Overcharged?
I have a 5 link now what would be a good set up?

"

I Second this.

I have been using Kinetic Bolt + spellslinger as SSF league starter.
What a horrible idea, i know rofl.
It's been a hot mess!!! I improved it a bit so im level 85 now and i can do yellow maps now but i have a life pool of 3500 and my dmg is starting to suck again. Deffinitly not a SSF STARTER! ( I kinda knew this at the beginning though)

Also, i once again found out why i didnt like elementalist anymore... the golem playstyle is awefull if you dont spec some minion life and regen.

For now im using Hot/Wrath/Precision with a 4link Ball lightning spell slinger and a 5 link kinetic bolt. still have lots and lots to improve gear wise, but to be fair the talent tree is also pretty messy.

Im curious in how KB will work out for you guys in STD Delirium and i will follow this page to look for any improvements i can steal :D
Последняя редакция: Vat0sbart. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 16:55:23
"
Vat0sbart написал:

I have been using Kinetic Bolt + spellslinger as SSF league starter.
What a horrible idea, i know rofl.
It's been a hot mess!!! I improved it a bit so im level 85 now and i can do yellow maps now but i have a life pool of 3500 and my dmg is starting to suck again. Deffinitly not a SSF STARTER! ( I kinda knew this at the beginning though)

Also, i once again found out why i didnt like elementalist anymore... the golem playstyle is awefull if you dont spec some minion life and regen.

I was about to switch to this as a starter because the first build I tried didn't work out. Glad I saw your post - so what are good starter builds?
Последняя редакция: SpontaneousCombustion. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 18:03:06
how do i get the 3 golems at the same time?
@Uberbeans

"
Sanfear написал:
"
clogman написал:
Running Wrath + the 2 Haralds leave me with 0 mana.
How do you get that setup to work?
I have used Spellslinger setup without wrath, which works great.
Also at level 50 i cannot have 4 golems alive, since casting the 4th, kills of one of them, so max 3. What do i need to have 4 going ?

To do all that you need to do the Labs. One gives +1 more Golem and the other gives less mana reservations for Heralds. Also the skill tree point "Golem commander" gives you another +1 more golem
Последняя редакция: Sanfear. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 19:51:45
"
Accaris написал:

do you have a link for those top characters using kinetic bolt so I can check their equips and passives?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация