[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

Im using Bolt with Ele focus, added lightning damage, energy leech and then I have Arc with spellslinger and controlled destruction.

I have run out of chromatic which sucks because I cant change my chest to 2 blue/2 green for Greater Volley/Cold dmg.
Последняя редакция: wotad. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 14:28:14
Figured I would give this until maps before making a decision, but I'm going to re roll as assassin. I feel like there isn't going to be an acceptable way to increase the defense enough for end game.

Playing this currently with Spellslinger during leveling.
I use it as a 4 link. Spellslinger-Arc-Spark-Balllightning. It is too much fun. I will try to use it as long as i can and see if it is viable even if you have to sacrifice Herald of ice and stuff. Will definitely play around with more spells. Thanks for this nice base guide i can always fall back to.
I'm starting to die A LOT during delirium encounters on ACT10, this is starting to become annoying =(
the damage also on bosses doesn't seem strong enough, even with so many aura, golems and support gems, also I'm using 2 of the 'strongest' wands for my lvl right now, this kinect bolt gem need a buff ASAP
Pretty fun build so far! Does pierce do anything for this skill? I tried using it on a gem but the skill happens so quickly I couldn't tell but was still really curious.

The one thing I would like to add is grab two Moonsorrows and don't waste your chaos looking through the market until the prices drop significantly. I've tried to use the search function link you added, bought five of the better wands, and nothing coming up from the searches is even close to two Moonsorrows. That base damage being almost triple that of most wands seems to give far better damage than anything being sold right now. Going to keep on trying to craft something better but done wasting chaos until better options hit the market.

"
Skruff94 написал:
Playing this currently with Spellslinger during leveling.
I use it as a 4 link. Spellslinger-Arc-Spark-Balllightning. It is too much fun. I will try to use it as long as i can and see if it is viable even if you have to sacrifice Herald of ice and stuff. Will definitely play around with more spells. Thanks for this nice base guide i can always fall back to.

I've also added in Arc with spellslinger as I leveled since I couldn't get the full benefit of the multiple heralds. I think I ended up just turning the ice herald off for now. Another great one, (since I'm using Frost Blink), is throwing in Ice Wall for defenses if you're feeling squishy.
Последняя редакция: hogscraper. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 15:17:44
LVL 82 so far did some of the elder slayers.
Dying a ton to delirium mobs.
Dmg is pretty good but i just don't see a way to make the defense side of the build even remotely enough to survive higher tier maps.

How would Piscator's Vigil be with this build and flat lightning damage on abyss jewels and jewellery?
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
"
Ginixx написал:
Dmg is pretty good but i just don't see a way to make the defense side of the build even remotely enough to survive higher tier maps.

your wands are pretty weak for your level, even a simple moonsorrow would be better for u
"
willianvon написал:
"
Ginixx написал:

your wands are pretty weak for your level, even a simple moonsorrow would be better for u

Im very aware that my wands are not great.
But as stated my dmg is really no issue.
I get one shot so many times by delirium mobs.
"
willianvon написал:
"
Ginixx написал:

and i can also say that my dmg goes down if i would equip a moonsorrow so you might wanna check that again.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация