[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

"
Joomin написал:
"
Sanfear написал:
"
Joomin написал:
I just want to say thank you for setting up and linking the Items with their weighted values for trading. What a huge convenience. Thank you!

Also for leveling ive been using Spellslinger > Frostbolt > Vortex > Hypothermia with a socketed Frozen Trail.

Hi Joomin!

That option sound really good, but, what exactly means "socketed Frozen Trail."?

Hey there! Frozen Trail is a unique Jewel that can be socketed into your passive tree that makes Frostbolt fire 3 projectiles instead of 1. Its like a Multiple Projectile skill gem but in Jewel form.

Oh! nice!

Thanks for the reply!
"
armsman02 написал:
Volley seems to be a lot better on kinetic bolt setup, I'm even doing more single target than using barrage, so I switched out barrage and it's amazing, recommended, I'm 75 at the moment we'll see what happens, seems a bit on the squishy side though (2k1 hp) but I have a tabula so hoping that'll change, nice build anyway !

Also thinking of doing that. Need to test greater Volley and Volley so see whats better. The spread with Volley is far less than with GMP so you can hit a boss with multiple projectiles. GMP is fun for filling half the map with projectiles but Arc + Spellslinger are killing the trash anyway so not needed.

Also did anyone find a good Poet's Pen build with Arc + Spellslinger? Considering building one. You get one Arc from Spellslinger and one from Poets Pen + another Spell from second Pen. With Barrage + LoH Support you can trigger the spells and gain HP. Well so much for the theory.

EDIT:
Quick Test:
Greater Volley will give you more projectiles in the same area as Volley but reduces the damage of one projecile more. Still think its worth it as more projectiles can hit a single mob.
Dont know if its true, but someitems when i stutter step the Barrage Support gem doesnt fire all projectiles. Looks like half will be cancelled by the movement input (ofc 100% no idead if its true)
Последняя редакция: Magicphoenix. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 10:37:07
who to take the 4 golem? i only can have 3 with ascendancy
"
gueDDy написал:
who to take the 4 golem? i only can have 3 with ascendancy

3 with ascendy and +1 thanks to "Golem Commander" in Skill Tree
Последняя редакция: Magicphoenix. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 10:38:39
"
SpyNe4r написал:
I'm lvl 83 right now...and the build is really fun. It is quite a fast mapper, but i don't see it doing well in bossing later on. But we will see...maybe there is a surprise for us. :D

ok, i have to retract my statement a little bit. Map bosses get obliterated (sub 1 sec) right now. Only problem are metamorph bosses...but what's new?

I'm thinking if it is worth to get to point blank (5 skill points) to further ramp up the boss dmg.
"
SpyNe4r написал:
"
SpyNe4r написал:
I'm lvl 83 right now...and the build is really fun. It is quite a fast mapper, but i don't see it doing well in bossing later on. But we will see...maybe there is a surprise for us. :D

ok, i have to retract my statement a little bit. Map bosses get obliterated (sub 1 sec) right now. Only problem are metamorph bosses...but what's new?

I'm thinking if it is worth to get to point blank (5 skill points) to further ramp up the boss dmg.

What is your setup for boss damage, if i may ask?
Still leveling and halfway through act7 but i find rares a pain in the ass. Need to stutter step a lot.
"
Magicphoenix написал:
"
SpyNe4r написал:
"
SpyNe4r написал:

What is your setup for boss damage, if i may ask?
Still leveling and halfway through act7 but i find rares a pain in the ass. Need to stutter step a lot.

Kinetic Bolt - Added Lightning - Energy Leech - Barrage Support - Inspiration - Ele Dmg with Attacks

Spellslinger - Arc

Frost Bomb - Increased Duration

-> Kinetc Bolt and Arc for Dmg
-> Frost Bomb for lowering cold res

My equip is kinda decent for now. I definitely recommend wands with the highest flat lightning dmg you can find / craft.

For lvling i used spellslinger - ball lightning - slower proj for bosses. that should do the trick.

For further details you can look in my profile
Hearing that golems die to everything late game.. just started mapping but worried how true this is and if it’s worth investing heavily if that’s the case. Without golems we’re pretty weak.
"
Sv3rr3 написал:
"
"
Sv3rr3 написал:
Sooo I got to maps and this build is not holding up :(

Dying constantly and can barely handle bosses and delimium events...

How are people getting this rolling?

Dude, your wands are close to useless. They add almost 0 flat dmg to kinetic bolt. Lots of % increase, does not do anything if you don't have any flat damage to actually scale.

Whaaat.. I bough the wands that was recommended from the Trade search from the author...

What exactly is needed on wands?

I mean, just beacause something shows up on the search, doesnt mean it hits all the check boxes. You need to understand what you're searching for, what is priority, and why. Ya can't hit search, assume the items that show up are 100% itemized well, and buy one. Doesn't work that way.
Последняя редакция: DamageIncorporated. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 12:05:45
"
Kaegyn написал:
Hearing that golems die to everything late game.. just started mapping but worried how true this is and if it’s worth investing heavily if that’s the case. Without golems we’re pretty weak.

My biggest issue with this build is the golems die constantly.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация