[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

You trigger shock from the spell on spellslinger
The "Rare Wands" search function doesn't work for me.
Sometimes I get results for a low number like 250k, but if I search with a minimum of 300k or higher, I get nothing shown. Although I saw in my 200k search some wands with a weight over 300k.

Does anyone has the same issue or knows a solution?

P.S.: @AziiRe This is one of the best guides I've ever seen and till now (end of act 10) this build feels really good.
"
Hello guys.
I started with this as a starter, but had to make adjustments along the way, because i felt way too squishy.

So i decided to make a hybrid between this build, and Mathils version of the build (which had more defense, and dps when imported into PoB)

Currently i have more life, better defense (armor+shield instead of dodge) and a ton more dps (781k per projectile with Greater Volley in PoB). And still a lot of room for improvement.

Using eldritch battery to cast skills, and a 1500 ES pool feels amazing, and it makes me able to run reserve my entire mana pool with double heralds, lvl 12 precision (DONT skip out on accuracy with this build) and Spellslinger in a 4-link with Arc+Wave of Conviction+Added Lightning.

Edit: But i would like to add still a great build OP! Some stuff to be improved still imo, but that is mainly because i personally always regret when making acrobatics chars with low life pools, unlike others here though i didnt struggle during leveling, it was a breeze. I just decided to change it a little, to be able to take bigger hits, because that is how i prefer to play :)

Hey man I like what you've done here. Have a look at my character, were pretty similar, maybe we can helpeach other perfect this particular fork of the build.

"
Hello guys.
I started with this as a starter, but had to make adjustments along the way, because i felt way too squishy.

So i decided to make a hybrid between this build, and Mathils version of the build (which had more defense, and dps when imported into PoB)

Currently i have more life, better defense (armor+shield instead of dodge) and a ton more dps (781k per projectile with Greater Volley in PoB). And still a lot of room for improvement.

Using eldritch battery to cast skills, and a 1500 ES pool feels amazing, and it makes me able to run reserve my entire mana pool with double heralds, lvl 12 precision (DONT skip out on accuracy with this build) and Spellslinger in a 4-link with Arc+Wave of Conviction+Added Lightning.

Also personally i really dont like Barrage with this skill, i feel it makes it immensely worse. I have switched a lot between Barrage, Volley/Greater, LMP/GMP and i have found that Greater Volley is the best choice. Because of how it interacts with Kinetic Bolt, you are able to hit bosses with every projectile of the volley, because they only spreads after the first fork. (Unlike GMP which spreads of first attack).

Last but not least i run 5 golemns instead of 4 with Anima Stone Jewel, Mantra of Flame Jewel and a nice golemn large cluster jewel.

If you are interested in checking it out:
Char link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Prosyri/characters
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/nKVsa8fA

Edit: But i would like to add still a great build OP! Some stuff to be improved still imo, but that is mainly because i personally always regret when making acrobatics chars with low life pools, unlike others here though i didnt struggle during leveling, it was a breeze. I just decided to change it a little, to be able to take bigger hits, because that is how i prefer to play :)

I was thinking to do something like you. To be also a little more deffensive. It suits better with what I like.

I saw that you are running Shield charge. Is a skill...that I dont really enjoy. Do you think there is enough space to use another spellslinger there?
I mean 2 * 4L spellslinger. Any other suggestion if not?

Ty!!
"
Sanfear написал:

I was thinking to do something like you. To be also a little more deffensive. It suits better with what I like.

I saw that you are running Shield charge. Is a skill...that I dont really enjoy. Do you think there is enough space to use another spellslinger there?

Ty!!

I dont know why, but i always loved Shield Charge as a movement skill, but each their own. If you where to drop Shield Charge, i would suggest moving WoC out of the Arc 4 link, and make it a separate 3-link to make it do more damage.
"
"
Sanfear написал:

Ty!!

I dont know why, but i always loved Shield Charge as a movement skill, but each their own. If you where to drop Shield Charge, i would suggest moving WoC out of the Arc 4 link, and make it a separate 3-link to make it do more damage.

Thats exactly what I was thinking! Ty!
I see a lot of wands with physical damage on it, how are we utilizing this here?
or is it mostly during leveling and later get more appropriate lightning + cold damage weapons ?
"
clogman написал:
I see a lot of wands with physical damage on it, how are we utilizing this here?
or is it mostly during leveling and later get more appropriate lightning + cold damage weapons ?

It really kind of depends, i cant speak for everyone but in my particular case a completely physical dps wand is the best choice. I've decided to convert all my damage over to elemental to make the most use of incandescent. Physical is the first step in the conversion chain and by utilizing mods with #% oh physical gained as extra elemental, I benefit most from starting with all phys. Then I benefit again from #% of elemental gained as extra chaos. Damage conversion page on poe wiki does a great job explaining this. In short even though I've converted all my damage to elemental, I still benefit from the %gained from phys because they happen pre conversion.
Последняя редакция: Joomin. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 14:26:42
"
unlucky_child написал:
"
Tristan971 написал:

Скрытый текст

what is your ingame kb dmg (map clearing) with dual wands?

I use the same setup for mapping and bossing (up until t15-ish, bosses just plain melt anyway).

Switched to shroud of the lightless (so 1 more abyssal jewel) and I get 1.1M dps according to PoB as long as I have my flasks up (which is always the case while mapping). In-game that translates to roughly 60-70k but tooltip is kind of meaningless anyway

I think the next step is to get better wands. Unfortunately these are the best on the league for my setup (or were this morning when I looked), so I'm looking into crafting but it's quite expensive...

Hoping to hit lightning per intel + good crit/critmulti on a shaper i84 wand, then regal into crit/pen/ele as extra and multimod another of these mods + flat lightning. With that I should literally double my dps for cheaper than eternity shroud currently is.

Let us pray for the good alts

Also the amulet supposedly can be improved, but realistically a crit crit multi ele damage and life one that would be significantly better would also be more expensive than eternity shroud so not worth the chase
Последняя редакция: Tristan971. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 14:35:47
Why barrage replace volley? Volley feels better. I don't understand.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация