[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

Hi all,

Just exploring out here, would it be viable if this build gets Avatar of Fire (a few skill pts away), sub one of the call of the brotherhood with pyre, and convert almost all dmg to fire?

I had this thought as i am using ball lightning with spellslinger instead of arc (ball seems to work better vs single target). The above setup would be very similar to ball lightning miner, and with avatar of fire and the 2 rings with the catalysts, should theoretically convert all your damage to fire (and destroy corpses too)

Thoughts?

Cheers!
"
Joomin написал:
"
clogman написал:
I see a lot of wands with physical damage on it, how are we utilizing this here?
or is it mostly during leveling and later get more appropriate lightning + cold damage weapons ?

It really kind of depends, i cant speak for everyone but in my particular case a completely physical dps wand is the best choice. I've decided to convert all my damage over to elemental to make the most use of incandescent. Physical is the first step in the conversion chain and by utilizing mods with #% oh physical gained as extra elemental, I benefit most from starting with all phys. Then I benefit again from #% of elemental gained as extra chaos. Damage conversion page on poe wiki does a great job explaining this. In short even though I've converted all my damage to elemental, I still benefit from the %gained from phys because they happen pre conversion.

How do you convert Phys -> Elemental? Is it just the support gem?
how do you guys deal with the incandescent hearth's chaos damage? i have -60% chaos resistance and i dont want to die to that
I finally had made the conversion to Power Siphon.. As much I tried to make it work, it simply dosnt hold up on Red maps..

Thanks for the guide!
"
Stormsurger написал:
"
Joomin написал:
"
clogman написал:
I see a lot of wands with physical damage on it, how are we utilizing this here?
or is it mostly during leveling and later get more appropriate lightning + cold damage weapons ?

How do you convert Phys -> Elemental? Is it just the support gem?

So it can happen a bunch of ways. In my case of the three skills I use Power Siphon is converted with a 50% Phys to Lightning gem and the other 50% via Hrimsburn gloves. Glacial cascade converts 60% via itself and the remaining is converted again with hrimburn. Wave of conviction is the same. You could also make use of Call of the Brotherhood which then converts that lightning to cold as the author suggests. Its important to note that you cant go both ways with conversions, you can skip ahead as I have done with Hrim but its more effective to convert from one stage to the next sequentially.

Physical → Lightning → Cold → Fire → Chaos
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion
"
Sv3rr3 написал:
I finally had made the conversion to Power Siphon.. As much I tried to make it work, it simply dosnt hold up on Red maps..

Thanks for the guide!
now that u mentioned, I just changed the kinetic bolt to power siphon and I got 3x more damage lol
Currently I'm doing yellow maps T8~T10... and the results are not satisfying unfortunaly, I know my equipments still not good but I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel even after some upgrades... I'm not sure what I can do to fix this, my HP is pretty low right now, 3,4k only and there only 3 nodes left of HP to add... survivability is pretty bad even with acrobatics/phase... also the dmg is starting to become pretty low, for bosses, struggling to kill even Hunter boss at yellow maps

here is my gear:

"
willianvon написал:
Currently I'm doing yellow maps T8~T10... and the results are not satisfying unfortunaly, I know my equipments still not good but I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel even after some upgrades... I'm not sure what I can do to fix this, my HP is pretty low right now, 3,4k only and there only 3 nodes left of HP to add... survivability is pretty bad even with acrobatics/phase... also the dmg is starting to become pretty low, for bosses, struggling to kill even Hunter boss at yellow maps

here is my gear:

Your issue is that you are missing most of the important pieces of gear.
The build does fairly poor damage until you get one Call of the brotherhood, then the second one.

The Lightning -> Cold conversion means you double/triple the efficiency of all these "+x% damage" all around on your tree and equipment. Try to get these and you'll see a big difference in damage!

As for life, you can never get a lot of it. Around 4k is the good minimum to target so that you avoid most one-shots. Then the usual "never stay in the same place more than half a second" applies for all squishy builds :)
nvm
Последняя редакция: woopiez. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 4:09:23
"
Tristan971 написал:
"
willianvon написал:

here is my gear:

Your issue is that you are missing most of the important pieces of gear.
The build does fairly poor damage until you get one Call of the brotherhood, then the second one.

The Lightning -> Cold conversion means you double/triple the efficiency of all these "+x% damage" all around on your tree and equipment. Try to get these and you'll see a big difference in damage!

As for life, you can never get a lot of it. Around 4k is the good minimum to target so that you avoid most one-shots. Then the usual "never stay in the same place more than half a second" applies for all squishy builds :)

for some weird reason adding those to POB lower my damage

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация