[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

"
willianvon написал:
Currently I'm doing yellow maps T8~T10... and the results are not satisfying unfortunaly, I know my equipments still not good but I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel even after some upgrades... I'm not sure what I can do to fix this, my HP is pretty low right now, 3,4k only and there only 3 nodes left of HP to add... survivability is pretty bad even with acrobatics/phase... also the dmg is starting to become pretty low, for bosses, struggling to kill even Hunter boss at yellow maps

here is my gear:

Hey, So far I am clearing yellow maps without issues. Did you do your 4th lab? I've noticed huge difference in dps and survivability after I finished my 4th lab. You still have huge room in improving your gear so don't worry that much.

Here is my gear, I hope that it can help you.

Последняя редакция: Vixt. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 6:02:40
How important do people think Blood rage is? ive not been using it at all, but just using ice bite on my spellsinger/arc, which gives me frenzy charges
Hey!

First of all, nice build. I am having an issue with wrath though it is reserving too much mana. Therefor I had to get rid of herald of ice. What would be viable options to run: Wrath+precision+herald of thunder and ice and spellsinger?

Thanks!
hey man, how can you search for wand fit for this build?
hey man, how can you search for wand fit for this build?
I can't really decied if I like kinetic bolt or not.

I had a nice time leveling it.
But around yellow maps, starting to feel real squishy.

Have been working on some more defense since. And staring to feel okey.

Some tips/ things I learned:
* Dont use Inspiration if you chose Eldrich Battery. (did this for atleast a day or 2.....)
* If you go Incadecent - GET CHAOS RES. (Small cluster jewel with Anti Venom, is nice to get some chaos res.
* Get Accuarcy!

- Shield charge rather the flame dash is a just way smother game play. And now I allso squized in fortify for more deff.

- I feel volley was great when leveling. Now I feel barrage is better. I think ta Barrage needs more Attack speed to feel good, maybe?

- Ball of lightning vs Vaal Arc, Im using Bol now as I feel it gives a lite bit more defense in utiliazing the knockback from proj weknes.
But Vaal Arc is just crazy good for things like Legions and stuff.

- Im testing bestween Damage on full life and Cold to fire.
The first might be better when maping the other when doing bosses as you aren't on full life all the time, maybe?

- If I would change so curse on hit only is supported by one of the hearald, should it then be paired with HoI or HoT ??

I really need to get some lab enchantments on gloves and boots. But I just hate lab.

My uncapped res is right now 91,91,94, +20. Would be cool the get them to be the same. For wise oak.
Right now my highest is lightning. Is this bad missing out on the damage I do most that would be Cold??

Im runing HoI + HoT + Wrath + Precison + Spellslinger/ Ball of lightning.

Is there any update for this build?
I've been following the guide, have mine to level 84 and finding that this build just is NOT viable. Now granted I have a Tabula on (and my resists are 75%), but there just isn't ANY defense built in. The golems just don't do enough to keep things off me, let alone having anywhere near the damage of other builds at this level. Can't get last lab done( not nearly enough Def. OR damage), can't even do Atziri. Which is usually very easy, and I know they buffed one stage, but I should be able to take at least 1 hit. I even have discipline on now.

Just really think this build is way WAY over the top gear dependent. I haven't even reached yellow tier maps yet. Can't get the gear if ya can't get the funds.
I also would love to know if reflect maps are even possible? There is some phys in my damage. Already know elemental is insta death.

I'm not totally new to this game, and I've played a witch before. Just can't understand why this build is so slow to evolve? I'm really just about to give up and go some other route.
Последняя редакция: Dreyloch666. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 14:44:39
"
Dreyloch666 написал:
I've been following the guide, have mine to level 84 and finding that this build just is NOT viable. Now granted I have a Tabula on (and my resists are 75%), but there just isn't ANY defense built in. The golems just don't do enough to keep things off me, let alone having anywhere near the damage of other builds at this level. Can't get last lab done( not nearly enough Def. OR damage), can't even do Atziri. Which is usually very easy, and I know they buffed one stage, but I should be able to take at least 1 hit. I even have discipline on now.

Just really think this build is way WAY over the top gear dependent. I haven't even reached yellow tier maps yet. Can't get the gear if ya can't get the funds.
I also would love to know if reflect maps are even possible? There is some phys in my damage. Already know elemental is insta death.

I'm not totally new to this game, and I've played a witch before. Just can't understand why this build is so slow to evolve? I'm really just about to give up and go some other route.

Honestly, I had an identical experience to yours. I couldn't take it anymore and did a respec into Enki's Arc witch and it's already feeling way better even though the respec is only partially done...
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 14:49:20
Hey guys, what mods are the best to look for in the wands?
What about the ring, run double call of the brotherhood or mix it with circle of regret?
What about the golems? How do you keep them alive?
What about annointmens? Build owner said that best is Prism Weave, but he is using the Sacrifice? What do you think?
IGN: Chichotka
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Dreyloch666 написал:

Honestly, I had an identical experience to yours. I couldn't take it anymore and did a respec into Enki's Arc witch and it's already feeling way better even though the respec is only partially done...

That's weird, I am currently melting stuff so quickly and I am still way too far from the ideal gear, although I am struggling to calculate the real damage of this build (PoB fails at it).

If you did follow the guide as described you shouldn't have any problem, and I myself, even before acquiring the last 2 ascendancy points was still doing decent damage and managed to solo uber lab, although it was almost one huge fuck up due to permanent double curse on Izaro fights.

"
Here's my gear:

However, after throwing Wrath into run I am having a little mana problems (so little mana for such a ridiculous attack speed) and often it leads to pauses between attacks, but that's mostly an issue on bosses anyway.

And also I am lacking some cold ress after I put on Queen's hunger but gotta say, the QoL with this item is insane, especially for clearing.
I am so big and ugly guy!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация