[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

"
lilboymonkey написал:
"
fixer0 написал:
"
lilboymonkey написал:
What are the benefits of Queen's Hunger besides the HP/Shield boost?

Depends mainly on the veiled mods you are aiming for, but for me it's a huge boost to defenses or a stat tick if you are missing on dexterity or strenght.

However, the power lies in the ability in auto-triggered offering spells (you can look them up what they give) and remember, you get rid of corpses so any related spell is effectively nullified.

EDIT: Well, it's not entirely correct to phrase it that way but once I trigger flesh offering my "tooltip" DPS sky-rockets up to over 200K full buffed or so, but since PoB does not yet know how to calculate, or me, I just can't figure out the real damage.

That's interesting.. I looked at flesh offering and it says it only buffs minions.

Currently running this build, I'm doing plenty DPS but I still feel squishy. Is a shield on the off-hand worth some DPS lost and refunding some passive nodes?

Edit: The extra vaal Arc I'm just leveling to replace my non-vaal Arc.

does the spellslinger trigger vaal arc besides arc?
Is it wrong of me to want an Anima Stone? So i can have the 5th Golem boi, the Flame Boi, cuz 5 is better then 4.
I have no idea how you guys are struggling for dps, this my current PoB dps

To be fair, i am not running the origional version of the build anymore, look at my character for inspiration, in its current state i am shredding everything.
I use Kinetic Bolt + Greater Volley for mapping, and swap them out when i am doing conquerors or other bosses with Power Siphon + Barrage Support, rest of the links are the same, and i am having a blast!
I did however craft this today, also gave me a nice boost:
Последняя редакция: Combsfermium. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 8:20:37
So I've updated my build a bit, but I'm still majorly lacking in DPS, having only around 23 - 30K overall.

Build: https://pastebin.com/niSe6KQD

Can anyone recommend me a way to increase my overall DPS? So far I can barely do T8 yellow maps.

I am about to add an anima stone to my build for the flame golem but I'm not sure if it will increase my overall DPS by much.
I saw a video on Archmage Support Gem claiming it does OP damage. Have you tested this by any chance.
Love the build. I have one quick question.

in your mini level guide you have us grab Arc from Nessa in act 2. But on the main build its not there at all. We swap it out for something like the final few golems correct?

Edit: disregard. I noticed it on the gear sorry about that.

Последняя редакция: FireyStorm. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 9:21:55
"

To be fair, i am not running the origional version of the build anymore, look at my character for inspiration, in its current state i am shredding everything.
I use Kinetic Bolt + Greater Volley for mapping, and swap them out when i am doing conquerors or other bosses with Power Siphon + Barrage Support, rest of the links are the same, and i am having a blast!

How did you do that? i tried to build like yours, but i cant get over 200k.
"

could u provide a POB please?
Any thoughts on Storm's Hand for phys to lightning conversion? Not sure if its worth it.
I've been having a ton of fun with this build. I focused on golems, elemental damage and the left side of the tree. I also corrupted ele weakness on hit on a stormfist out of nowhere so was like, welp guess we double curses now. Using enfeeble as my second for defense since I had to drop CWDT for 5 golems/a four-link arc.

This is pure jank, but making progess! I kinda used the build as a launching point for where ever my gear took me. But having a ton of fun trying to make it work! I also went CI because I could not fit life/CR on my gear AT ALL.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация