[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

"
fixer0 написал:
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
"
Dreyloch666 написал:
Is there any update for this build?
I've been following the guide, have mine to level 84 and finding that this build just is NOT viable. Now granted I have a Tabula on (and my resists are 75%), but there just isn't ANY defense built in. The golems just don't do enough to keep things off me, let alone having anywhere near the damage of other builds at this level. Can't get last lab done( not nearly enough Def. OR damage), can't even do Atziri. Which is usually very easy, and I know they buffed one stage, but I should be able to take at least 1 hit. I even have discipline on now.

Just really think this build is way WAY over the top gear dependent. I haven't even reached yellow tier maps yet. Can't get the gear if ya can't get the funds.
I also would love to know if reflect maps are even possible? There is some phys in my damage. Already know elemental is insta death.

I'm not totally new to this game, and I've played a witch before. Just can't understand why this build is so slow to evolve? I'm really just about to give up and go some other route.

Honestly, I had an identical experience to yours. I couldn't take it anymore and did a respec into Enki's Arc witch and it's already feeling way better even though the respec is only partially done...

That's weird, I am currently melting stuff so quickly and I am still way too far from the ideal gear, although I am struggling to calculate the real damage of this build (PoB fails at it).

If you did follow the guide as described you shouldn't have any problem, and I myself, even before acquiring the last 2 ascendancy points was still doing decent damage and managed to solo uber lab, although it was almost one huge fuck up due to permanent double curse on Izaro fights.

"
Here's my gear:

However, after throwing Wrath into run I am having a little mana problems (so little mana for such a ridiculous attack speed) and often it leads to pauses between attacks, but that's mostly an issue on bosses anyway.

And also I am lacking some cold ress after I put on Queen's hunger but gotta say, the QoL with this item is insane, especially for clearing.

How are you even able to use wrath with your heralds up?

"

How are you even able to use wrath with your heralds up?

Mastermind of Discord gives you a 25% reduction in mana reservation for heralds, which makes them 19% mana reserve instead of 25% and therefore, you can easily fit Wrath and low level precision and still be fine (well, you'd want to use some mana per hit tho or other kind of leech mechanic)
I am so big and ugly guy!
What are the benefits of Queen's Hunger besides the HP/Shield boost?
"
lilboymonkey написал:

Depends mainly on the veiled mods you are aiming for, but for me it's a huge boost to defenses or a stat tick if you are missing on dexterity or strenght.

However, the power lies in the ability in auto-triggered offering spells (you can look them up what they give) and remember, you get rid of corpses so any related spell is effectively nullified.

EDIT: Well, it's not entirely correct to phrase it that way but once I trigger flesh offering my "tooltip" DPS sky-rockets up to over 200K full buffed or so, but since PoB does not yet know how to calculate, or me, I just can't figure out the real damage.
Последняя редакция: fixer0. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 17:15:01
"
fixer0 написал:
"
lilboymonkey написал:

Depends mainly on the veiled mods you are aiming for, but for me it's a huge boost to defenses or a stat tick if you are missing on dexterity or strenght.

However, the power lies in the ability in auto-triggered offering spells (you can look them up what they give) and remember, you get rid of corpses so any related spell is effectively nullified.

EDIT: Well, it's not entirely correct to phrase it that way but once I trigger flesh offering my "tooltip" DPS sky-rockets up to over 200K full buffed or so, but since PoB does not yet know how to calculate, or me, I just can't figure out the real damage.

That's interesting.. I looked at flesh offering and it says it only buffs minions.

Currently running this build, I'm doing plenty DPS but I still feel squishy. Is a shield on the off-hand worth some DPS lost and refunding some passive nodes?

Edit: The extra vaal Arc I'm just leveling to replace my non-vaal Arc.
Последняя редакция: lilboymonkey. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 17:42:36
A detailed accounting of how to properly scale damage would be extremely helpful here. The linked searches are great, but I have no idea what affixes will compound to the most DPS. Flat local lighting? Increased cold? What about physical damage--where does that fit in?

Like, I had to do research to confirm that gain % of elemental/non-chaos as extra chaos damage actually double-dips through damage conversion--that'd have been really useful to know. What about increased elemental damage with attacks as opposed to generic attack or wand or projectile damage--are all of these equal? This is a great guide, but even following it to the letter, I did not feel I grasped exactly where our damage comes from and why certain affixes were more impactful. As a relative n00b--particularly to attack-based builds--these things aren't obvious to me like they clearly are to some of the other people posting here.
Последняя редакция: WorderMostFoul. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 17:40:31
"
lilboymonkey написал:
"
fixer0 написал:
"
lilboymonkey написал:

That's interesting.. I looked at flesh offering and it says it only buffs minions.

Currently running this build, I'm doing plenty DPS but I still feel squishy. Is a shield on the off-hand worth some DPS lost and refunding some passive nodes?

Edit: The extra vaal Arc I'm just leveling to replace my non-vaal Arc.

Queen's Hunger does affect you, as a player, however, you cannot choose what offerings you get but mostly it's a another nice layer of offense/defense.
I have not given up but man I don't know how I'd progress this to final end game. I specc'ed out switching to CI and it would take amazing gear to get to 8k es. I could switch my clusters to aura efficiency and run discipline/wrath.

Currently using spellslinger/wave of conviction/innervation, but I can move innervation to one of my heralds and maybe get more out of wrath than wave of conviction.

https://pastebin.com/J4sScCaf

A few of my items.

Damage is pretty good through t14's but I insta-die a lot, obviously, at 4600 life.

Also the possibility of running hybrid? I dunno.
"
WorderMostFoul написал:
A detailed accounting of how to properly scale damage would be extremely helpful here. The linked searches are great, but I have no idea what affixes will compound to the most DPS. Flat local lighting? Increased cold? What about physical damage--where does that fit in?

Like, I had to do research to confirm that gain % of elemental/non-chaos as extra chaos damage actually double-dips through damage conversion--that'd have been really useful to know. What about increased elemental damage with attacks as opposed to generic attack or wand or projectile damage--are all of these equal? This is a great guide, but even following it to the letter, I did not feel I grasped exactly where our damage comes from and why certain affixes were more impactful. As a relative n00b--particularly to attack-based builds--these things aren't obvious to me like they clearly are to some of the other people posting here.

I have the same problem. I bought a wand that had a total sum of, I think 80K in the trade weighting sum, and yet I was losing a lot of damage in the end.

I'd say it's mostly about on how your gear is composed and what items you are currently wearing since if you do not have a total conversion you might not profit much from many weapon mods.

But what I have found, so far, is that flat lighting, lightning to spells and %lightning gives me the most damage if I exclude crit and multi crit, those are obvious damage breakers.
I made the switch to power siphon, kinetic bolt just doesn't have enough single target DPS. Power siphon has decent single target and still decent clear.

Can anyone comment on whether a HOI+HOT+Wrath setup versus a HOI+HOT+HOA+Spellslinger (arc or ball lightning) or a HOI+HOT+Spellslingerx2 (Arc/Ball lightning and Wave of Conviction) pans out in terms of DPS?

Also, I took off blood rage so that my energy shield adds to my EHP, any clever ways to generate frenzy charges, specifcally against bosses (again where single target is weakest, so not using ice bite which needs mobs to kill)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация