[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

You can't hold vortex and attack with 199 unreserved either.

This is so disappointing. Test your shit before you post.
Последняя редакция: weppe1337. Время: 15 нояб. 2021 г., 9:37:56
"
weppe1337 написал:

Stop insulting people that try to help.

We use a mana flask for a reason. Or spec out of damage and go e.g. Mind Drinker. If you need/want QOL sit back, think and then respec/regear accordingly.
"
weppe1337 написал:

Well all i gotta say is that this is your problem. I don't even understand why are you complaining about mana. I have 300 unreserved mana barely need to use a mana flask.
Maybe next time you should evaluate what to buy or how to progress with your gear/tree.
You can even solve your problem on the bottom left of the tree, there's a socket node on the POB that is selected but it doesn't have a designated specific jewel, maybe try to find one that helps with mana problem? Maybe something that decresed mana used? Or increases efficiency of reserved mana?
Maybe stop trying to copy/paste a build if you don't even know how to evaluate/build it or even use your brain to find a solution?

Anyway GL HF
"
Gixxpunk написал:
"
weppe1337 написал:

We use a mana flask for a reason. Or spec out of damage and go e.g. Mind Drinker. If you need/want QOL sit back, think and then respec/regear accordingly.

Could have said immediately that I need to change things. I kinda did ask if everything is as it's supposed to be in that version.
"
Gixxpunk написал:
"
weppe1337 написал:

Could have said immediately that I need to change things. I kinda did ask if everything is as it's supposed to be in that version.

oh and flasks were missing from the pob and I didnt get a reply about that anyway.
Последняя редакция: weppe1337. Время: 16 нояб. 2021 г., 9:23:01
"
Hadidi написал:
"
weppe1337 написал:

Well all i gotta say is that this is your problem. I don't even understand why are you complaining about mana. I have 300 unreserved mana barely need to use a mana flask.
Maybe next time you should evaluate what to buy or how to progress with your gear/tree.
You can even solve your problem on the bottom left of the tree, there's a socket node on the POB that is selected but it doesn't have a designated specific jewel, maybe try to find one that helps with mana problem? Maybe something that decresed mana used? Or increases efficiency of reserved mana?
Maybe stop trying to copy/paste a build if you don't even know how to evaluate/build it or even use your brain to find a solution?

Anyway GL HF

Are you calling out my brain when I actually have elaborated on the numbers from HIS OWN pob? Lmao.
"
weppe1337 написал:
"
Hadidi написал:
"
weppe1337 написал:

Anyway GL HF

Are you calling out my brain when I actually have elaborated on the numbers from HIS OWN pob? Lmao.

No. I'm actually calling out your brain on the POB you posted as yours and the inability to check what is wrong and the inability to find a solution wich honestly is very easy to solve and understand where the problem is.

GL hf.
What kind of flasks are everyone using?

Also I am having trouble hitting 7k ES with the league starter build. I have all of the ES nodes in the tree and majority of my pieces have % increased ES or flat ES. Where are you getting the rest of the ES from in the pob?
Последняя редакция: Karved. Время: 18 нояб. 2021 г., 0:12:27
My current (CI) build: https://pastebin.com/FMBDmFJi

I managed to squeeze in Determination as well for a lot of extra phys reduction.

I started using CI build on league start and kept min/maxing the passive tree and items, changing it each time I found/bought better gear.

Some things to keep in mind:

- Getting enough STR/DEX for the gear/gem requirement is important. You can't just copy the tree to your own build if your gear does not have exact same stats. Play with the tree yourself to get the required STR/DEX. For example, I get a lot of DEX from ring/amulet, so I don't need it from tree. But i do need the STR mastery + enough other masteries to get to the STR requirement.

- To deal with mana reservation on just CI, I crafted 'Charisma' on amulet and took all the efficiency nodes + max mana/regen nodes.

- On top of that I got the '25% reduced reservation for spellslinger' head enchant. NOTE: POB does not have support for this enchant, so it will show a low or even negative mana reservation, while in fact it does work in-game.

- I don't use Glancing Blows. The added (and capped) spell/attack block % looks nice, but your effective hit pool DOES go down. And while play-testing it, it feels way better without Glancing Blows.

- Probably because of the head-enchant (which POB does not support) I can slot an Enlighten 3, instead of corrupted (and very expensive) 4. This saves a lot of currency :)

For flasks:

Sulphur (activate when bleeding), Quicksilver, Quartz, Granite, Jade
Last 4 flasks activate when adjacent flask activates. So I only have to push '1' every ~7 seconds. (I am thinking to switch to first flask to 'Activate when you use a guard skill', to automate it with Molten Shell)

In theory, you could lose some of the mana regen nodes in the tree and add a bit of damage if you replace one flask with a mana flask. But since you cannot automate mana flasks, I choose convenience over damage (you have to decide by your own playstyle).

For me personally, this is the best trade-off between very good tankyness and decent DPS. I can clear T16 easy. Some bosses take a bit more time, but I like to deal with the mechanics, instead of blindly face tanking everything.

Defeated Sirus A8. This is a very mechanical fight, so if you know how to deal with the fight, it takes some time, but is still very doable.

Another option for more DPS is to change Determination to Malevolence. This gives around ~200k more dps on Sirus, but loses A LOT of phys reduction.

The downside is that it's not an easy switch between maps/fights, since you need to change a slot color (I wish I had a white socket for it, then I could instant switch between Deter/Malev.)

(I did some T3 scourged maps with Malovelence and a Bisco's leash, very fun and doable for some cool Rampage effects and super quick clear speed, but you're a glass canon and not viable in higher maps)

I've had so much fun theory crafting and optimizing this, but please note that you cannot copy/paste this to your own build, since it would have to match your gear and play style as well.

Hope anyone found this useful. The POB contains the exact tree/items and setup I currently use. No weird DPS inflation settings (just frenzy charges).
Total newb here, I followed the guild (I think?) till the end of act ten, I am now at 4.4K ES (no idea how to link items like some have).

I don't really know where to go now, I am at level 6 maps and having no issues atm. I don't have all the right skills yet as I can't reserve enough (golem really is the only thing I am not using)

I kinda guessed on flasks (Using Rumi, Bottomless quicksliver of hare, Bismuth of skink, sulpher of hedgehog, and witchfire.

I see a few other what I am assuming are other guides or what to do next, but they are just links to pastebin and I don't know what to do with that.

Also had no idea where to put the second gem so I just picked a spot on the top right and stuck it there.

I have had like 20 or so passive points to spend and I don't know where to put them so I put a bunch of them into energy shield things on the left of the map. Also in this vein, the pictures don't show what to put the points in in the passive perks that you get to select from a list from, so again I just did my best.

Also I dropped vitality as I don't need it with only having 1hp?

Overall very much a newb who is loving POE and looking for a bit of guidance. Thank you to everyone.
Последняя редакция: HavokGDI. Время: 19 нояб. 2021 г., 22:03:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация