[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

"
HavokGDI написал:

Also I dropped vitality as I don't need it with only having 1hp?

You should be running a passive node on the tree that makes your life recovery apply to ES. (Zealot's Oath)
Последняя редакция: n4zroth. Время: 22 нояб. 2021 г., 8:08:54
could you update the guide to include a gearing section for life/ci?
Is there anyway to speed up this build or just make clear feel better?

Ive never played occy mostly just rangers but i like the idea of cold Dot and I do a but load of damage, but with 30% boots I feel slow and if I pop quick silver I out run my frost bolts and it just makes the play feel off and wonky.
"
Newwt написал:
Is there anyway to speed up this build or just make clear feel better?

The build will be a good bit slower than what you seem to be used to, I think... mainly due to frostbolt travel speed, as you noted. And I doubt addind more proj speed will help that much, since frostbolt is locked @150 unit travel distance anyway.

You can "speed" things up by pivoting to Skafaros' build (posted a few post before yours). I'm mapping with Malevolence/Bisco's Leash before switching to Determination/Bated Breath for bossing. It definitely speed things up while mapping, albeit, it makes you less tanky.
not sure if this build is feasible on endless delve? do let me know ty
I changed my build a bit to get some more damage (CI)

- Replaced body armour with a Skin of the Lords for +2 to all socketed gems
- Switched Inspiration to Empower for even more levels to Vortex
- Removed one spell slinger setup and combined creeping frost+frost bolt to one spell slinger setup
- Added Vitality and a Golem for more shield regen

Updated POB for reference: https://pastebin.com/i0MJG5n2

Regarding mapping speed: It definitely is not a zoom-zoom build, but if you keep your (phasing) flasks up, you run through mobs with ease and while they follow you, Vortex/DOTs kills them.

I put Vortex on LMB, Molten Shell on RMB, Frenzy on Q, Frost Bomb on W. Utility Flask on 1. All other flasks have 'activated when the adjacent flask is used'.

Then I run through the map (LMB) while spamming a few Q at mobs and keeping Molten Shell (RMB) and flasks (1) up.
If it's a group of rares/unique, first drop a Frost Bomb (W) on them, then Q-Q-1 and walk through/around them while phased.

Overall the build can do all content 'pretty well', but is not 'excellent' in anything specific. End game bosses are doable, but you have to dodge mechanics and it doesn't insta-kill like some builds can or is a super fast clear speed mapper.

This is a very good (and relatively cheap) allrounder. Perfect for a league starter to get to end-game content or a casual player like me who only gets around creating one or two builds per league and still wants to enjoy the end-game without sinking in hundreds of exalts and hours of farming.

Thank you, yeah I went back and reread the FAQ stuck in a 2nd frozen tail jewel and it helped with mapping clear speed a lot.

Was also able to finally get my first Sirus kill also !! Big hype

Looking to get some more damage now cause it was kinda sketchy

I am looking at the crafting part of shakcentals cold dot guide. I would assume all that would apply to this build as well?

Also I’m wanting to know if any or all the uniques can be replaced with rares? I think rime gaze is pretty permanent, but what about bated breath or the sintek boots?
Последняя редакция: Newwt. Время: 2 дек. 2021 г., 11:04:54
Hey Clydehart,

I am loving your build very much, I do enjoy how smooth it is. :) I am running into some issues though. I see you don't have your flasks for what you use in your build guide or pob link? I'm currently trying to figure out what ones to use.
So i'm trying to figure out why both frostbite and elemental weakness with hextouch? do we have a way of applying two curses that i'm missing or is there another reason.

Thanks for the help in advance.
ascendancy or whispers of doom

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация