[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

Really liking the build so far! Leveling so far has been super smooth and the transition to CI was smooth too. I do want to ask where the low life version of the build went since I was looking forward to having that as my end goal for the build since it adds so much power. The old POB for it seems to have quite the issue with mana reservation right now. Switching the bonechill in the frostbolt+frostbite spellslinger to enlighten seemed to solve it though, and there's already a bonechill in creeping frost. Looking forward to playing the build more though!
Ugh, my SSF run has had poor drops and I got mulched by Piety for the first time in years.
"
Rooty2 написал:
Really liking the build so far! Leveling so far has been super smooth and the transition to CI was smooth too. I do want to ask where the low life version of the build went since I was looking forward to having that as my end goal for the build since it adds so much power. The old POB for it seems to have quite the issue with mana reservation right now. Switching the bonechill in the frostbolt+frostbite spellslinger to enlighten seemed to solve it though, and there's already a bonechill in creeping frost. Looking forward to playing the build more though!

Are you using your Frostbite on your spellslinger setup ? You shouldn't, if you do that's why you have mana reservation issues.
How in pastebin FORK you using Elemental Equilibrium, if you having wand + attack fire and skill attack cold ?
how do we trigger EE in this build?
I haven't played PoE since 2017, so this is my first Heist league. I started out w/a Creeping Frost build and am L48 in A5, but I've been wanting to try a Spellslinger build, so I gave your build a shot.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but dps is anemic and I run out of mana after 2-3 shots. I only have 1 4L and it's 3 blue, 1 green; so I put Spellslinger-Arc-Added Lightning Dmg-Added Cold Dmg in it. I have a 2nd Spellslinger w/Controlled Destruction and Elemental Focus in a wand.

I have Power Siphon and Faster Casting Support linked. Other than that I have Flame Dash & Clarity socketed.

If I can figure out how to make this build work I'd like to use it, but the Creeping Frost build I used previously hits much, much harder w/no mana issues. Do I absolutely need 2 4L blues to make this work? Seems a lot to ask in A4 just starting out.
"
Kohelani написал:
I haven't played PoE since 2017, so this is my first Heist league. I started out w/a Creeping Frost build and am L48 in A5, but I've been wanting to try a Spellslinger build, so I gave your build a shot.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but dps is anemic and I run out of mana after 2-3 shots. I only have 1 4L and it's 3 blue, 1 green; so I put Spellslinger-Arc-Added Lightning Dmg-Added Cold Dmg in it. I have a 2nd Spellslinger w/Controlled Destruction and Elemental Focus in a wand.

I have Power Siphon and Faster Casting Support linked. Other than that I have Flame Dash & Clarity socketed.

If I can figure out how to make this build work I'd like to use it, but the Creeping Frost build I used previously hits much, much harder w/no mana issues. Do I absolutely need 2 4L blues to make this work? Seems a lot to ask in A4 just starting out.

Im lvl 46 myself. I tried the arc but really didnt work out for me. Instead did creeping cold-spellingslinter-elemental focus and wave of conviction-spellslinger on the other. With that I have zero problems clearing and zero problems with mana although I have to mention I took a few nodes with mana regen. Also creeping frost do need a few lvls on it.
Последняя редакция: dralshady. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 2:09:58
The CF build I use uses Storm Brand which really boosts dps by the time you get Elemental Equilibrium in the skill tree. I won't be there for some time yet, but I still use it while leveling and the lightning damage it provides is significant. I frequently kill packs of mobs w/just Storm Brand and/or Storm Brand in conjunction w/Frost Bomb. (I also use Skitterbots & Clarity which the build calls for and Lightning Golem which it does not.)

I'll try out your suggestions, thank you. One question: Do you need Power Siphon to trigger Spellslinger?
Последняя редакция: Kohelani. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 2:37:04
"
Kohelani написал:
The CF build I use uses Storm Brand which really boosts dps by the time you get Elemental Equilibrium in the skill tree. I won't be there for some time yet, but I still use it while leveling and the lightning damage it provides is significant. I frequently kill packs of mobs w/just Storm Brand and/or Storm Brand in conjunction w/Frost Bomb. (I also use Skitterbots & Clarity which the build calls for and Lightning Golem which it does not.)

I'll try out your suggestions, thank you. One question: Do you need Power Siphon to trigger Spellslinger?

Yea or Frenzy. I prefer frenzy and have it in a 4 link with GMP-Hextouch-frostbite
Can someone advise me on what should I prioritize upgrading? Currently lv 75 and doing ok-ish in white maps but idk it feels kinda lackluster :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация