[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

Ahh ok. Thanks for the tip!
NVM
Последняя редакция: The14thNoah. Время: 20 янв. 2021 г., 23:32:51
is this item better than a normal incandescent chest piece?
its giving +2 lvls for 3 gems

Totally agree that running Molten Shell is better after the Immortal Call changes. Having an immunity period is really powerful if it lets your ES regen.

Speaking of that, what would dropping Glancing Blows look like? Taking damage from every hit means that we are constantly delaying our ES recharge, a problem full block doesn't have, on top of just generally taking a lot less damage. We get ~64% as it is, so the cheapest route to 75% would be 5% on gloves, 3% on tempest shield, and 3% on our anointment. If you're well off you can get it on your shield or amulet instead.

I've also swapped out Malediction for Whispers + Profane Bloom yesterday, and mapping was immediately smoother to me. Obviously Malediction is amazing if you're doing stuff like Sirus, though, so maybe just stick with that if you're pushing content.
I think I have a problem with wand and level gems, i fix the gems, but I'll have to tinker with the wand. About Shavronn, I'm saving up currency in the fuse for a 6 link.

By the way, thank you for the build, it is good in my opinion, it is nice to clean the maps, especially after buying Cinderswallow Urn, with it I am immortal. The only thing I don't like about the build is that on some bosses I catch vanshoty, and the flask no longer saves from a single enemy, but this is solved by the banal ability to evade, which I do not know very well :)
Скрытый текст
Well, I changed immortal call for molten shell as per the suggestion by Molybdenum99 (thanks!) and indeed it feels more tanky.

"

Now I'm rolling with this (main changes to flasks), currently in T14 with little problems (Sometimes I just cant dodge because of so many vortex lol) damage right now feels a little low (also because I made my gems 20 quality).

When I have the currency I'll transition to the LL version of this (and fix my wand in the process). Enjoying it so far!
Последняя редакция: Latons. Время: 21 янв. 2021 г., 6:59:47
ty Clydehart for your efforts making this build comfortable.

2 everyone:
can this build delve to 500+? never tried, but why not:) I heard LL vortex occ is OK with the delve content.
No sad feelings
Последняя редакция: Finnel. Время: 21 янв. 2021 г., 9:01:34
Looking at the LL tree I was surprised to see you go with Chayula and Withering Presence over a +2 amulet and Vile Bastion. I mean I get the benefits (capped chaos res, more ES) but a +2 amulet is worth 400k dps, which is 25% more total dps. Is 800 ES and 130 chaos res worth 25% of your total damage?

Edit: I just noticed your boots don't have movement speed on them ... and I can't imagine walking that slow in end game.
Последняя редакция: kevinbrightblade. Время: 21 янв. 2021 г., 10:05:54
Hi,

My build is very similar to yours. I'm in LL version (only 5 links Shav though).

Just one question: why you specifically don't want + cold damage to attack or spell?

I'm currently level 88, only T12 maps and I died a lot... My res capped, chaos res is 66%, 4k7 EHP, don't know why I get one shot all the time.
"
salluks написал:
is this item better than a normal incandescent chest piece?
its giving +2 lvls for 3 gems

I'd avoid using Tabula once you can swap to an Incandescent Heart. Yes, that will be a significant damage increase, but at the cost of 330 ES, 1400 armor, and 25% less elemental damage taken. To me, doesn't matter how much damage you can do if you're dead lol.

"
Nexi написал:
Totally agree that running Molten Shell is better after the Immortal Call changes. Having an immunity period is really powerful if it lets your ES regen.

Speaking of that, what would dropping Glancing Blows look like? Taking damage from every hit means that we are constantly delaying our ES recharge, a problem full block doesn't have, on top of just generally taking a lot less damage. We get ~64% as it is, so the cheapest route to 75% would be 5% on gloves, 3% on tempest shield, and 3% on our anointment. If you're well off you can get it on your shield or amulet instead.

I've also swapped out Malediction for Whispers + Profane Bloom yesterday, and mapping was immediately smoother to me. Obviously Malediction is amazing if you're doing stuff like Sirus, though, so maybe just stick with that if you're pushing content.

I agree, Molten Shell is the better option if you have an Incandescent Heart + Aegis. I'll modify the league start POB to have that in it instead of Immortal Call (could also use Steel Skin) if you have those two items (elsewise MS is useless with minimal armor). Thank you!

As for block, I don't like relying on flasks for defenses- mostly because I never use them right. Without Rumis and Glancing Blows, the build is at 56/46, which basically means you have a 50/50 chance of getting 1-banged if you aren't 10k+ ES. The opportunity cost to get 75/75 without Glancing Blows is not worth it in my opinion for a league starter/LL, and it's better to just run around like a pansy for 1 second until recharge kicks in. As for end-game CI, you can definitely fit something in like this, but it will cost a lot.

"
X_a_e_r_o написал:
I think I have a problem with wand and level gems, i fix the gems, but I'll have to tinker with the wand. About Shavronn, I'm saving up currency in the fuse for a 6 link.

By the way, thank you for the build, it is good in my opinion, it is nice to clean the maps, especially after buying Cinderswallow Urn, with it I am immortal. The only thing I don't like about the build is that on some bosses I catch vanshoty, and the flask no longer saves from a single enemy, but this is solved by the banal ability to evade, which I do not know very well :)
Скрытый текст

Take a look at the items/gems section of the guide, it is very thorough in where to link things.

"
Latons написал:
Well, I changed immortal call for molten shell as per the suggestion by Molybdenum99 (thanks!) and indeed it feels more tanky.

"

Now I'm rolling with this (main changes to flasks), currently in T14 with little problems (Sometimes I just cant dodge because of so many vortex lol) damage right now feels a little low (also because I made my gems 20 quality).

When I have the currency I'll transition to the LL version of this (and fix my wand in the process). Enjoying it so far!

Make sure to get a level 20/21 Vortex! Twice the DPS going from a level 16 to level 21.

"
Finnel написал:
ty Clydehart for your efforts making this build comfortable.

2 everyone:
can this build delve to 500+? never tried, but why not:) I heard LL vortex occ is OK with the delve content.

Yep, this build can do 500+, but you'll need to cap chaos res at 75% on LL or go CI.

"
kevinbrightblade написал:
Looking at the LL tree I was surprised to see you go with Chayula and Withering Presence over a +2 amulet and Vile Bastion. I mean I get the benefits (capped chaos res, more ES) but a +2 amulet is worth 400k dps, which is 25% more total dps. Is 800 ES and 130 chaos res worth 25% of your total damage?

Edit: I just noticed your boots don't have movement speed on them ... and I can't imagine walking that slow in end game.

"
kevinbrightblade написал:

Without capped Chaos resistance, you can't do a lot of end-game content (unless you're a god at avoiding stuff). The LL build already has 3-4m shaper dps with relatively minimal investment, which is more than enough to do any boss. My counter question: is 25% more damage worth not being able to effectively do A8 Sirus, deep delve, or any other boss that does Chaos damage (not sure if Maven does yet)?

Also, those boots are solely for A8 Sirus, Shaper, Elder, etc, bossing. While mapping, I had a set of 35% MS boots to go speedy haha.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация