[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

Thanks for your great guide!

I started with a "normal" Vortex/Coldsnap build that felt too clunky. I transitioned to this build and enjoy it a lot. Clearing lower red maps on about 60c investment feels great.

I like being CI and the recover ES on block mechanic. It makes me feel so tanky. But thats makes me wonder about the LL version of this build: don't you get permanently killed as LL? Having less armour (atm 8k with Rumi's) and and no ES on block, how do you handle incoming damage?
SSF LV 93 here (8.8k ES CI)
still fighting to get the 6L :o

Very happy with this build very tanky and power fine even with my current 4L xD
"
rupture55 написал:
Thanks for your great guide!

I started with a "normal" Vortex/Coldsnap build that felt too clunky. I transitioned to this build and enjoy it a lot. Clearing lower red maps on about 60c investment feels great.

I like being CI and the recover ES on block mechanic. It makes me feel so tanky. But thats makes me wonder about the LL version of this build: don't you get permanently killed as LL? Having less armour (atm 8k with Rumi's) and and no ES on block, how do you handle incoming damage?

LL is less tanky. You deal way more damage though, so it's a trade off. LL is mostly to kill bosses after all, you don't need that damage for normal maps. Bosses is all about playing mechanics and dodging things, so your best defense there is high ES, ES on block doesn't do much on most bosses.
Последняя редакция: Jaba01. Время: 22 янв. 2021 г., 4:34:17
where can I get a flask for the damage multiplier over time if you hit a Critical Hit in the last 8 seconds?
People ask, if I put on Chaos Innoculation I can't launch one of the spellslingers, for example, nor Discipline because they tell me I have no life.

According to the guide, I would need to have ES above 4K, what does this mean?

When I take off Chaos Innoculation and activate both spellslinger + discipline my ES scale above 5K

Any ideas?
This build has been really enjoyable. The Vortex on LMB took some getting used to, but it seems great. Is it worth getting CDR anywhere? I do feel like the time between Vortex casting can be a bit lengthy.

I'm still early into maps, been a slower league start, and outside of struggling to get my resists up (I'm finishing up the block/resist wheel now, should have grabbed that sooner, needed the strength anyway) it's been really clean and smooth.

Are there any budget Annoints you suggest? Besides the 2 listed that might take a little bit to save up for.

It's better to be Lucky, than Good
Been using this build (the starter CI version) and it clears maps very well. However, once I hit around T13 maps (and Awakening Level 3+) bosses take a bit longer to clear than before. Map bosses aren't too bad, but it takes a long time to chip away at conquerors and Sirus.

I'm wondering if there's a cheap way for me to increase my DPS. I've taken a look at the upgrades in the OP and a lot of them are multiple exalted. I don't have that at my disposal at the moment, or else I wouldn't still be rocking a 5L Incandescent Heart (which is currently just under 5ex). I've primarily taken a look at getting the quality up on my gems (which I'm working on right now in terms of releveling them), but practically speaking PoB says that having full quality on all four supports in my chestplate is worth approximately 10k DPS. It's a gain but a very small one. For reference, PoB currently puts me at about 325k Sirus DPS.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/ybrupjHN
"
X_a_e_r_o написал:
where can I get a flask for the damage multiplier over time if you hit a Critical Hit in the last 8 seconds?

Never heard of a flask like this.

"
jcosovnikar написал:
People ask, if I put on Chaos Innoculation I can't launch one of the spellslingers, for example, nor Discipline because they tell me I have no life.

According to the guide, I would need to have ES above 4K, what does this mean?

When I take off Chaos Innoculation and activate both spellslinger + discipline my ES scale above 5K

Any ideas?

CI has no effect on Spellslinger. You wait until 4K+ ES, because your EHP is too low if you swap to CI earlier.

"
Outt написал:
This build has been really enjoyable. The Vortex on LMB took some getting used to, but it seems great. Is it worth getting CDR anywhere? I do feel like the time between Vortex casting can be a bit lengthy.

I'm still early into maps, been a slower league start, and outside of struggling to get my resists up (I'm finishing up the block/resist wheel now, should have grabbed that sooner, needed the strength anyway) it's been really clean and smooth.

Are there any budget Annoints you suggest? Besides the 2 listed that might take a little bit to save up for.

Command of Steel is really budget, maybe like 10C last I looked? It's worth waiting for that annoint until you can afford if you're tight for cash.

"
Rhapsodical написал:
Been using this build (the starter CI version) and it clears maps very well. However, once I hit around T13 maps (and Awakening Level 3+) bosses take a bit longer to clear than before. Map bosses aren't too bad, but it takes a long time to chip away at conquerors and Sirus.

I'm wondering if there's a cheap way for me to increase my DPS. I've taken a look at the upgrades in the OP and a lot of them are multiple exalted. I don't have that at my disposal at the moment, or else I wouldn't still be rocking a 5L Incandescent Heart (which is currently just under 5ex). I've primarily taken a look at getting the quality up on my gems (which I'm working on right now in terms of releveling them), but practically speaking PoB says that having full quality on all four supports in my chestplate is worth approximately 10k DPS. It's a gain but a very small one. For reference, PoB currently puts me at about 325k Sirus DPS.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/ybrupjHN

Biggest issue is: you have a terrible wand for this build. Wand has +cold damage to spells, this ruins your EE as it makes it so monsters ALWAYS have +50% to cold resistance. Drop that wand, you're better off with a white wand. Also, gem level > gem quality for spells, get a level 21 Creeping Frost and a level 21 Vortex.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
Please pardon my ignorance, but why is zealotry reccomended in the build? As far as I know, vortex can't crit.
"
VitorLabes написал:
Please pardon my ignorance, but why is zealotry reccomended in the build? As far as I know, vortex can't crit.

Vortex can crit (6.5% base chance), but the cold DoT cannot. Zealotry is used for 15% more spell damage though.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация