[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

"
Hey,

Thanks a bunch for creating the guide. Loving the build so far.
I've gone all-in on the items and multiple PoB setups based on your original build, and I've think I 'perfected' it in some state. Currently rocking the #1 Occultist DPS on poe.ninja with it. I've also decided to not go with clusters as I'm more of a non-meta fan and prefer to stick with the original passive tree, seems to be working just fine!

I wonder why you took Malediction over Vile Bastion? You have 8k es which is not a lot, is it really enough to survive endgame?
"
mapcar написал:
I wonder why you took Malediction over Vile Bastion? You have 8k es which is not a lot, is it really enough to survive endgame?

I kinda went the Malediction route because I had the Frostbite curse and a Blasphemy curse, so I needed the 2nd curse addition of the ascendancy.

Also this was some kind of a test how high I can push the builds' dps. I ended up reaching #1 Occultist on Vortex dps.

As far as survivability went, I didn't really struggle with anything. Only thing that really annoyed me was not being immune to stun. So I ended up going for Vile Bastion after all as it plays a lot smoother. Therefor I needed to spend 4 passives to get to Whispers of Doom as we already have Tranquility annointed.

I've also switched my Blasphemy from Elemental Weakness to a Temporal Chains. I feel like I didn't really needed the extra dps anymore, and Temporal Chains is a very nice combination with chilled/frozen bosses as you can avoid anything by just stepping aside.

After opting for these changes, I still ended up as #2 Occultist on poe.ninja so I'm not even bothered.

EDIT: To answer your question more precisely: 8K ES was plenty, even without the Vile Bastions' stun immunity. It was more of an annoyance I got rid off so I wouldn't get stunned or interrupted all the time. My gear provides plenty of ES recharge rate and the passive tree also has some helpful nodes for that.
Последняя редакция: chronixQT. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 10:43:25
I am waiting on the leveling guide :) thank you!
Hi! I really like this guide but im kinda new and lost to be honest! Would you clarify me which gems should I have in my gloves? Im confused with frenzy greater multiple proyectile etc. since they are not in the guide but they appeared later in the comments.

In conclusion, I dont know if I should be playing with cold snap and swift affliction or if I should use frenzy with greater multi.

If you can update the build it will be great!

Thx and sorry for the eng :)
Was running the build at this moment CI without EE
doing quite good progress! love to spam all the vortex

Going to try this next league, anyone try leveling with this? Lightning slinger path?
Последняя редакция: silverhand31. Время: 29 авг. 2020 г., 23:23:01
I would like a clarification and excuse the ignorance; how exactly does Vortex transform into Frostbolt(s)? Through the use of Frenzy? I am thinking of finding ways of incorporating this aspect to my build.

is there a league start life version before transitioning to es?
will the author keep updating the build? we know nothing since july:(

I hope everything it's okey in his/her life!
"
NaineNoire написал:
I would like a clarification and excuse the ignorance; how exactly does Vortex transform into Frostbolt(s)? Through the use of Frenzy? I am thinking of finding ways of incorporating this aspect to my build.

Hi , not the OP, just someone checking the build as a possibility and saw your question.
The build uses two spellslinger gems, that trigger their linked spells when you use a basic attack (in this case frenzy)

So each time you use frenzy it triggers one spellslinger link in a rotation. So you get one creeping frost , then one frostbolt (severall balls because of the Frozen Trail jewel)
The vortex is on your left click button, so it auto cast when you move. And vortex can explode your frostbolts, so you get more cold dots on the screen.

Hope that helped.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация