[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

"
eduwneso написал:
will the author keep updating the build? we know nothing since july:(

I hope everything it's okey in his/her life!

ThisisBadger did the same build in his YT/twitch for 3.12 possible starter choice , you can check there in case the OP does not update the build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdoHPedhC68

It has another build , then this one as an endgame choice.
Последняя редакция: nathlar. Время: 15 сент. 2020 г., 18:11:46
"
eduwneso написал:

Sorry to leave you hanging! Took a break from Harvest, didn't really enjoy the league.

I will be putting out an update shortly for 3.12. The league-start version will be largely unchanged with the 20 -> 25% reservation nerf to Spellslinger, but the LL version might see some significant tree changes.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
I'm interested in league starting your build!
im also interested in starting with this build. looking forward to the updated trees!
"
Clydehart написал:
"
eduwneso написал:

Sorry to leave you hanging! Took a break from Harvest, didn't really enjoy the league.

I will be putting out an update shortly for 3.12. The league-start version will be largely unchanged with the 20 -> 25% reservation nerf to Spellslinger, but the LL version might see some significant tree changes.

glad to hear everything is ok ^^!! looking foward to that league starter build! I saw this build and love spellslingler!!
The POB, gear choices, and tree for the league starter version have been updated! Good luck on league start gentlemen! I will update the LL version once the nerfed Spellslinger is changed in POB.

"
Ceree написал:
Hi! I really like this guide but im kinda new and lost to be honest! Would you clarify me which gems should I have in my gloves? Im confused with frenzy greater multiple proyectile etc. since they are not in the guide but they appeared later in the comments.

In conclusion, I dont know if I should be playing with cold snap and swift affliction or if I should use frenzy with greater multi.

If you can update the build it will be great!

Thx and sorry for the eng :)

I know this is late, but cold snap is no longer used. Instead, you use Frenzy + GMP + Curse on Hit + Frostbite. If you intend to play it this season, the gear + links section has been updated (finally), so check it out.

"
Ceree написал:
Going to try this next league, anyone try leveling with this? Lightning slinger path?

If you're looking for the quickest leveling, then lightning slinger is definitely your best bet. Three Spellslinger setups: Spellslinger + Wave of Conviction + Physical to Lightning, Spellslinger + Ball Lightning + Slower Proj + Added Lightning, Spellslinger + Arc + Added Lightning + any other supports you can afford. However, the build can carry its weight no problem with the normal gem links in the build guide.

"
nathlar написал:
"
NaineNoire написал:
I would like a clarification and excuse the ignorance; how exactly does Vortex transform into Frostbolt(s)? Through the use of Frenzy? I am thinking of finding ways of incorporating this aspect to my build.

Hi , not the OP, just someone checking the build as a possibility and saw your question.
The build uses two spellslinger gems, that trigger their linked spells when you use a basic attack (in this case frenzy)

So each time you use frenzy it triggers one spellslinger link in a rotation. So you get one creeping frost , then one frostbolt (severall balls because of the Frozen Trail jewel)
The vortex is on your left click button, so it auto cast when you move. And vortex can explode your frostbolts, so you get more cold dots on the screen.

Hope that helped.

Thanks for the help! I might be misunderstanding your response, so I want to clarify for anyone else who might misinterpret it. Spellslinger doesn't trigger in a rotation- even if you have multiple Spellslinger setups. It will throw all spells linked to any Spellslinger with one attack.

"
nathlar написал:
"
eduwneso написал:

ThisisBadger did the same build in his YT/twitch for 3.12 possible starter choice , you can check there in case the OP does not update the build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdoHPedhC68

It has another build , then this one as an endgame choice.

I'd be very cautious following that video to a T. It doesn't take into account the 20 -> 25% Spellslinger nerf, which hurts a lot more than you'd think (you won't be able to run his tree/setup). Don't use GMP on Creeping Frost, it's useless- you have insane clear from vortices + profane bloom. His tree is also far from optimized (as an exampled, the trees in the video are missing Prodigal Perfection- which is insanely good damage for most spell builds).
Последняя редакция: Clydehart. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 0:49:06
"
clawface написал:
I am waiting on the leveling guide :) thank you!

I added some details on act progression and general flow of the tree for the build- hopefully this helps some! Basically just use the available spells until you get Spellslinger. After that, link Spellslinger with Arc + Wave of Conviction to fly through maps.

In the next couple hours, I'll be adding much more detail!
I think there's something I'm missing : why EE ? Doesn't frostbolt hit enemies and increase their cold res ? Also, I'm kinda lost on the leveling tree. You say to focus on damage nodes, but there are barely any allocated in the PoB. Do I take early damage nodes and respec later ?
Последняя редакция: Kazh. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 10:30:55
"
Kazh написал:
I think there's something I'm missing : why EE ? Doesn't frostbolt hit enemies and increase their cold res ? Also, I'm kinda lost on the leveling tree. You say to focus on damage nodes, but there are barely any allocated in the PoB. Do I take early damage nodes and respec later ?

-All Frostbolts almost instantly get consumed by the Vortex, so they usually don't deal any cold damage. If they do, it gets overr

-EE is utilized in conjunction with Orb of Storms and Storm Brand. The Orb of Storms and Storm Brand overwrite the cold damage. This causes the enemy to be weak to cold, but resistance to lightning more than 80% of the time. Don't grab EE until you have a wand with the "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill."

-Don't take early damage nodes and respec, just focus on the damage nodes that are in the tree. I added a quick POB update that has level 38/level 50 on it. It might not look like it, but there are a lot of damage nodes on the tree early on.

Последняя редакция: Clydehart. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 11:44:36
Hey, I Cant Decide btw ED or Vortex.. whats the different btw those 2 builds ? and what is in the long term stronger ?

Greetings

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация