[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

Someone in another thread said that Cold DoT won't be viable due to
"
"already did little damage, 30% less on div berzerk and 15% less on frost bomb is going to be very hard to counter. That said, their mechanic are probably very fitting for ultimatum encounters."

What do you guys think, is he right? I'm just trying to find a viable starter man, shit.
"
idkwat написал:
"
"already did little damage, 30% less on div berzerk and 15% less on frost bomb is going to be very hard to counter. That said, their mechanic are probably very fitting for ultimatum encounters."

What do you guys think, is he right? I'm just trying to find a viable starter man, shit.

Not sure who said that, but this build doesn't use Divergent Berserk, so that has no effect. I think at most, they'll drop Frost Bomb to -15% exposure, not to -10%. Either way, it would be a drop in the bucket all things considered.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
"
Clydehart написал:
"
idkwat написал:
"

Not sure who said that, but this build doesn't use Divergent Berserk, so that has no effect. I think at most, they'll drop Frost Bomb to -15% exposure, not to -10%. Either way, it would be a drop in the bucket all things considered.

Noted. The build looks good. All I want is a reasonable starter with fast mapping and okay bossing.
How is the build looking for 3.14? I See spellslinger with Rime Gaze got nerfed.
Done with patch notes.

I'm still considering this build as League-start.
But let's list the nerfs.

Trigger wand is dead.
Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown (previously 4 seconds).

Frost Bomb got nerfed pretty hard.
Cold Exposure now applies -15% to Cold Resistance (previously -25%).

Life (ES) regen (through Vitality gem) got nerfed.
Now causes you and nearby allies to Regenerate 10 Life per second at gem level 1 (previously 15) and 193.2 Life per second at gem level 20 (previously 247).

Spellslinger (nothing here affect us I think?)
No longer supports skills granted by items.
No longer activates if there are no valid linked skills.

These are immediate nerfs I've found.
This does not seem too bad.
I'm not sure how the trigger wand kill, will affect this build.
We might want to self-cast frost-bomb to apply de-buff? Can anyone who tried this build share their thoughts? :)
Последняя редакция: LesserForms. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 2:33:58
hoi, can somebody explain me whats this meaning?

"No longer activates if there are no valid linked skills."

thanks!
"
Jens1987 написал:
hoi, can somebody explain me whats this meaning?

"No longer activates if there are no valid linked skills."

thanks!

Nothing special, previously you could activate Spellslinger an reserve mana, even if you put it in a single link without any skills.

That means now you can't activate it, unless you have a skill gem linked to it.
Can you not just get "adds # to # Lightning Damage to Spells" on a wand or jewel to make up for the increased downtime of EE from the trigger wand nerf? I mean worst case scenario you just self-cast a storm brand every 6-8 seconds on the boss I feel like.
"
RogueOne написал:
Can you not just get "adds # to # Lightning Damage to Spells" on a wand or jewel to make up for the increased downtime of EE from the trigger wand nerf? I mean worst case scenario you just self-cast a storm brand every 6-8 seconds on the boss I feel like.

I was considering this in general :)

With the nerf to trigger wand, but also to make sure EE is applied all the time?
Dunno if it would work.
I'm guessing this will be still a very valid league start and even end game again.

Nerfs to harvest will make this less powerful endgame but still quite powerful and tanky.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация