[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

Looks pretty solid. I'll give this a try as league start.
Последняя редакция: MisterTails. Время: 18 апр. 2021 г., 3:16:20
Thanks for the build. I am not sure I understand the tree progression. You have us start by grabbing Elemental overload and Arcane Guarding, and then say progress the tree like you normally would, but the POB does not match up at all with the startup screenshot you linked.
Hi,

I am pretty much a noob to this game. Ive played to red Maps like once before but not further. But i like the vortex as a starting build this League but i am looking at this One and shakcentrals vortex build. This One looks funnier (more Active) than shakcentrals but can someone spell out the pros and cons between theese 2 builds because i dont understand enough myself..
"
Khaldorboo написал:
Hi,

I am pretty much a noob to this game. Ive played to red Maps like once before but not further. But i like the vortex as a starting build this League but i am looking at this One and shakcentrals vortex build. This One looks funnier (more Active) than shakcentrals but can someone spell out the pros and cons between theese 2 builds because i dont understand enough myself..

The selfcast version has a bigger dmg ceiling and if you look at poe.ninja at vortex spells basically everyone higher on the ladder plays this version.
can dish out more dmg and if you like tankyness.

the spellslinger version looks more fun and you can cover a way bigger area so clearing should be quite a bit faster.

have not played this build yet (might league start with it) but i have played a few leagues as regular vortex
"
Shadownova99 написал:
"
Khaldorboo написал:
Hi,

The selfcast version has a bigger dmg ceiling and if you look at poe.ninja at vortex spells basically everyone higher on the ladder plays this version.

the spellslinger version looks more fun and you can cover a way bigger area so clearing should be quite a bit faster.

have not played this build yet (might league start with it) but i have played a few leagues as regular vortex

Is the swap painful if I feel like maxing out the build later on instead of only using this as a leagu start?
this bulid is good agnist Legion Monolit? i wan farm this in this leag
After i Explored last Season my first Archer (with 6.986,9H played)
I want Explore and playing for first time a Cold Vortex Build.
Its looks very cool. My question is HOW MUCH dps is dropped with the new Trigger Socketed Gems Craft.Is it still a good clearspeed aka zoom zoom?
"
Magnamuss написал:
Its looks very cool. My question is HOW MUCH dps is dropped with the new Trigger Socketed Gems Craft.Is it still a good clearspeed aka zoom zoom?

The change to trigger has basically no impact for the self cast version of this build. You can just attach hex on hit and 1-2 curses to storm brand and use that to proc EE consistently instead (you only need it on bosses)

Not sure how it impacts the spell slinger version.
Последняя редакция: Alcsaar. Время: 15 апр. 2021 г., 17:25:32
"
Merihax написал:
"
Shadownova99 написал:
"
Khaldorboo написал:
Hi,

Is the swap painful if I feel like maxing out the build later on instead of only using this as a leagu start?

It's fairly painless to swap to self-cast, maybe about 20-30 passive points total if you're level 95+. Self-cast has more damage at the top end, but it mostly comes down to playstyle as both variations can do all content and are very similar defensively.

"
inuspl написал:
this bulid is good agnist Legion Monolit? i wan farm this in this leag

Never farmed emblems, but I imagine it'll be fairly decent because of the area the build covers. The problem will lie in the mechanics of the build, it's DoT based so Legion rares/bosses won't instantly die when they're hit.

"
Alcsaar написал:
"
Magnamuss написал:

The change to trigger has basically no impact for the self cast version of this build. You can just attach hex on hit and 1-2 curses to storm brand and use that to proc EE consistently instead (you only need it on bosses)

Not sure how it impacts the spell slinger version.

The build is fairly quick, has great clear speed, and has a play style similar to Toxic Rain.

Trigger cooldown nerf doesn't affect DPS at all.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
"
Clydehart написал:

○ Boots:
Недоступно

First 2L: Flame Dash + Arcane Surge (level 4). Second 2L: Vitality + Stone Golem. Prioritize ES -> movement speed -> resistances.

Should we replace vitality and stone golen with something else when getting the CI node?
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация