[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

I wish I didn't wasted currency on different builds and just stick with this one instead. Nonetheless super fun build.
Hello can u please explain why in endgame CI build we r using saqawal nest, but not using aspect of the avian?
"
kadamor написал:
Hello can u please explain why in endgame CI build we r using saqawal nest, but not using aspect of the avian?

Avian's Might provides no benefit to DoT builds (double damage does nothing), and it isn't worth the mana reservation to have half uptime on Avian's Flight. Saqawal's is solely used for the 10% Reduced Mana Reservation.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
Awesome build bro. I loved it all the way to endgame and i invested over 140ex on it and currently sitting number 1 on the leaderboard for vortex spellslinger for ultamatum with 5.8M Dot.(Isingspellsandpoems).

Its very tanky and clears like a beast however the casting of the frostbolt is abit slow but you get used to it.

Thanks a lot for making this build.
I've been playing this build the whole league, to great success. But now, as I move to late-endgame, I'm wondering which direction to go. I see more people opting for low life/Shavs over CI. Is it worth it? I find my survivability is fine now, but I'd really like to boost my boss killing capabilities. Thanks!
Does the self-control stack?
Hi,I am currently trying out the CI end game build but I cant seem to figure out what I am missing for the reserved mana. I have malevolence discipline zealotry + 2 spellslinger up but my mana is at 25/1873 and 35 mana is needed to cast vortex. Both my frozen trail and conquerer's efficiency has 1% reduced reservation. Loving this build so far!
If I have chayla should I switch to Forbidden Power or Profane Bloom?
Also is there end game version for LL?
Hi everyone,

Im currently at a point where Im not too sure where to go to next with my build.

It would be great if you could give me some pointers.

Thank you.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/feyo/characters
If you can switch to LL. More damage, survivability seem to be even better than CI.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация