[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

"
SnowyCanDy написал:
Hi,I am currently trying out the CI end game build but I cant seem to figure out what I am missing for the reserved mana. I have malevolence discipline zealotry + 2 spellslinger up but my mana is at 25/1873 and 35 mana is needed to cast vortex. Both my frozen trail and conquerer's efficiency has 1% reduced reservation. Loving this build so far!

The usual culprit is the Charisma appointment for the amulet. Do you have that?

Also check if you have:
- Shield with reduced mana reservation
- Saqawal's Nest
- The right clusters that reduce mana reserved for Discipline
Ok so im following your build and I'm kinda confused :P

The build I'm following is this
:Midgame POBs for 3.14:

○ [Damage] Midgame LL Occultist, Level 96: 3.8m DoT shaper dps
POB: https://pastebin.com/pDPjpJh8

But when i scroll down you have a LL moderate build that is set up different than the one i listed above.

Which one is the best, the one with Mark of the shaper ring and thread of hope or the one with two rare rings and intuitive leap?

Also the POB says 2.2m dotdps and not 3.8m as listed?
Последняя редакция: LordDuckiie. Время: 25 мая 2021 г., 7:35:28
"
LordDuckiie написал:
Ok so im following your build and I'm kinda confused :P

The build I'm following is this
:Midgame POBs for 3.14:

○ [Damage] Midgame LL Occultist, Level 96: 3.8m DoT shaper dps
POB: https://pastebin.com/pDPjpJh8

But when i scroll down you have a LL moderate build that is set up different than the one i listed above.

Which one is the best, the one with Mark of the shaper ring and thread of hope or the one with two rare rings and intuitive leap?

Also the POB says 2.2m dotdps and not 3.8m as listed?

I think LL Version (Moderate) section is showing general stats that your gear should have when playing this build.

Mark of the shaper ring gives you huge dps boost when combined with elder ring.

2.2m dps is for Vortex ONLY, while 3.8m are Vortex + Creeping Frost + Other spells.
Hi, I've been playing the CI version on PS4 and I'm loving the build. I had played Sharkcentral's self-cast Vortex build before and I really liked it, so I decided to test a different approach after I found some of the core items to try Vortex again. BTW, thanks a lot for the guide. :)

I got a medium cluster with Deep Chill and Cold Conduction yesterday and I specced into it. The base is for "10% Increased Effect of Non-Damaging Ailments" and I didn't know it could roll Deep Chill until it happened. I suppose we are constantly chilling enemies with hits from the Frostbolts, Creeping Frost and the eventual Cold Snap, but I cannot verify if the monsters and bosses are actually getting shocked. Do you have any experience with this cluster passive in the build?
Hey man, loving the build! Normally only play like 2 weeks after league launch before getting board. Still going strong 1 month in :D! Really easy to incrementally upgrade in SC trade. QQ about the stone golem (sorry if I missed it in the write up) - it keeps dieing with the current league mechanic. Any alternates you'd recommend? I was thinking CWDT with Phase run, but not sure how much the life regen from dropping vitality will be missed.
Hey there,

How do you get Saqawal nest to have 4 blue sockets for Vortex? Seems very expensive to off-colour.
Thank you for the build! It is alot of fun!
I was using a self-cast Vortex build before but found mapping much faster as a Coldslinger.

My issue is EE. It is a big damage boost and i not really want to miss it.
One of my items provide extra fire damage on attacks, that should trigger EE via Power Siphon. I am thinking spamming Power Siphon keeps EE up for Vortex.

On the other hand a boss get hit by Power Siphon, then by Frostbolt then by Vortex. Does it ruin Vortex dps because of Frostbolt?

All the EE stuff is so confusing, especially with dots.

What is the best way to make EE work in this build without Storm Brand shenanigans?

Hi, I recently played a lot with this build and started to get a headache playing with it, because of so much stuff on the screen, last league I played hours of caustic arrow and didn't feel it, farming harbinger

I really liked your guide and this build, I was wondering if anyone has gone through this. Thanks for listening
"
Xirce написал:

What is the best way to make EE work in this build without Storm Brand shenanigans?

Having consistent EE is only 100% possible with Malachai's Artifice. But you loose a ring slot.
Came back to PoE to start with SSF and chose this build randomly from a couple of builds that said were able to do SSF.

I think the build is nothing crazy, but still a very good starter. Switched to CI around 4k ES, and with the extra ES nodes and discipline I am now at ~6k ES at 89 (T11 maps). Still feel a bit squishy, but if you take some distance and take it a bit slower, you can absolutely crush everything up to red maps. I feel that Vitality and Stone Golem are vital when switching to CI.

And I found using a Quartz flask to be absolutely required for my playstyle and it fits the ultimatums really well.

Thanks for the build :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация