BOSS KILLER!! EXTRA BUDGET//SIRUS LVL8 & UELDER// ANIMATED WEAPON LVL29 & CARRION GOLEM LVL32 [3.12]

"
christian_2205 написал:
"
mecagoentusmuertos1 написал:
"
christian_2205 написал:
Is it hardcore viable?

yes, changing some things to get more life and armour

And can i go with ES, i like to play with it, is it posible?

Im working on the ES version, in a few days i will update :D
"
Danik0409 написал:
ty for this build ^^

:D
Are you able to do the simulacrum?
"
Are you able to do the simulacrum?

yes, i already did it.

i will post a video doing simulacrum soon.
Atm 66 lvl, it's really nice build, like old golems on breach :P.

But one thing irritated, meybe you have a solve for this. Resping Animate Weapon, it's really though on leveling. Perhaps on map will be better becouse we don't need to change "location" but it's terrible.

And atm i use 2 Clayshaper, first buy all items w/o weapon, or weapons are important and focus early? I don't know buy weapon and lost clayshaper or buy animastone....
Последняя редакция: Polopiryn. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 20:27:17
How does AW feel in t16 maps? Do the swords die quickly?
"
Polopiryn написал:
Atm 66 lvl, it's really nice build, like old golems on breach :P.

But one thing irritated, meybe you have a solve for this. Resping Animate Weapon, it's really though on leveling. Perhaps on map will be better becouse we don't need to change "location" but it's terrible.

And atm i use 2 Clayshaper, first buy all items w/o weapon, or weapons are important and focus early? I don't know buy weapon and lost clayshaper or buy animastone....

hi :)

First of all, i recommended to use a mana flask with FLask effect is not removed at full mana if you feel irritated spawning the sowrds. In maps u only need to sums the swords one time and then run all the map maybe spawning every 30 seconds.

Is very important to get the daggers Cold Iron Point as faster as you can, all the build is based on those items, when you buy the daggers you will feel completely diferent.
Последняя редакция: mecagoentusmuertos1. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 21:07:10
"
YoloRabbit написал:
How does AW feel in t16 maps? Do the swords die quickly?

At this moment im farming T16 shaper´s guardians and the swords are really strongs, the sword has 30k life more or less so is not gonna die easily, maybe some bligth or delirium mob can kill 1 or 2 swords but that doesnt really matters.
In end game the build feels pretty strong, at this moment i have 6.500hp, in the next days i will update the guide making a ``end-game`` version.
Hi bro!
I'm trying your build, it's really funny to play, but i'm not understanding one thing:
How you get 29 level in your animated guardian and weapon with level 20 gem?
I did exactly the same of your pob, same gear, but my gems are 1 level above your gems

my animated 28
carrion 31
pride 25

can u explain how you did to get one more level?
ty bro
Good guide...
i started with ghazzy ones and i think i will switch to ur build.. looking forward to ur update

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация