BOSS KILLER!! EXTRA BUDGET//SIRUS LVL8 & UELDER// ANIMATED WEAPON LVL29 & CARRION GOLEM LVL32 [3.12]

Just reroll my zombies for this,pretty fun,but AW resummon is clunky mechanic.
What gloves AG use?
Blood or sand stance?
Последняя редакция: Korpivaellus. Время: 3 апр. 2020 г., 9:56:27
"
Korpivaellus написал:
What gloves AG use?
Blood or sand stance?

blood because you want that maim on enemies, sand stance only give us blind enemies and we already have blind with ag.

About gloves, there are not really good options, only things with curse limit but we dont need it, so just take any rare glove
"
mecagoentusmuertos1 написал:
"
Korpivaellus написал:
What gloves AG use?
Blood or sand stance?

blood because you want that maim on enemies, sand stance only give us blind enemies and we already have blind with ag.

About gloves, there are not really good options, only things with curse limit but we dont need it, so just take any rare glove

Thx
Currently test spell totem to summon AW i drop multistrike,maybe little less dps but make playing more enjoyable.
"
Korpivaellus написал:
"
mecagoentusmuertos1 написал:
"
Korpivaellus написал:
What gloves AG use?
Blood or sand stance?

Thx
Currently test spell totem to summon AW i drop multistrike,maybe little less dps but make playing more enjoyable.

with the mana flask with the correct rolls you can spam the AW without problems
Im leveling this necro to have a good bosskiller, so far pretty nice :).

Just wanted to ask you about cluster gems, in the large cluster jewel what other passive would you recomend, appart from Rotten Claws, Im thinking Renewal for double damage and minion regen? Also its worth to use a third passive or its better to have that the travel nodes gives attack and cast speed to the minions?

Thank you very much good sir.
i only have 1 spectre and 2 golem someone help me plz
"
steptong500 написал:
i only have 1 spectre and 2 golem someone help me plz

maybe the gem lvl of your raise spectre.
about golems you need the unique jewels, Primordials
:)
I've 4 spectres with this setup+ascendasy +2 minion gems
Последняя редакция: Korpivaellus. Время: 6 апр. 2020 г., 9:36:20
"
Korpivaellus написал:
I've 3 spectres with this setup+ascendasy +2 minion gems
I read on the wiki page for Animated Guardian that it can utilize curses on corrupted gloves and that this curse does not considered in the player's curse limit, so therefore as I understand it, it's a free extra curse.

What curse would you recommend? Maybe vulnerability?

Actually I think Enfeeble will be nice, paired with the blind aura on body armor it gives a really nice defence layer

Another thing, according to PoB you gain dps if you switch Ruthless for Impale
Последняя редакция: DixuMixu. Время: 6 апр. 2020 г., 10:21:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация