BOSS KILLER!! EXTRA BUDGET//SIRUS LVL8 & UELDER// ANIMATED WEAPON LVL29 & CARRION GOLEM LVL32 [3.12]

Given what we know so far, how do we feel about this build in 3.11?
Well,at this point the build didnt have any changes, nerfs or buffs so actually is a very powerfull build. Probably my league starter, but we should wait the patch notes.
we dont care about warcrays, brands, slams, etc. so feel free to take this build as league starter. As soon as i can i will update the guide with some improvements :)
Just hit 100 and cleared all content with a variation of this build. I'd recommend it if you can put up with the casting of AW. I could and I rolled all league. I'd also recommend Lionseye's Remorse if you feel a bit squishy. You'll lose a bit of DPS, but you are already doing more than adequate amount as it is. Also if you guys look at my build, you will see my defenses are hot garbage. Don't follow my tree. Point is is that even without a perfect set-up or tree, you can still make it work really well.

Depending on notes, I would highly recommend this as a league starter. It scales really well into maps. I cleared T16 (slowly) at level 70 with a tabby and 2 cold points. My gems weren't even 20/**. All your other gear should have as much life as possible. Again, don't be afraid to run a shield for some additional life and block chance.

xbox player btw
Последняя редакция: Traceofred. Время: 14 июня 2020 г., 11:35:15
nice! the build is perfect for 3.11 enjoy it!
Последняя редакция: mecagoentusmuertos1. Время: 29 июня 2020 г., 10:30:24
loving this build, i guess i got a nice setup now, good gear, great defence, great dps!!

now i was thinking of getting the whisper of doom anoint instead of inexorable, for even more dmg.
endbosses are a joke, love to see them melting down xD
"
TopBrawler написал:
loving this build, i guess i got a nice setup now, good gear, great defence, great dps!!

now i was thinking of getting the whisper of doom anoint instead of inexorable, for even more dmg.
endbosses are a joke, love to see them melting down xD

hahaha thanks! its really lovely how those little swords kills everything :)
"
DixuMixu написал:
"
Lauriel написал:
"
I recommend put 5 or 6 Animated weapons on your second set of weapons.

I dont get this - why?

So you can Vaal them

I don't understand anything of this. How do you put weapons on your second set of weapons?
What do you mean with "so you can vaal them" ?

I realy have totaly no idea what this all means.
Live your Life. Love your Life.
But this build does only 100k damage. I have 1m dps and it is not enough. how you can kill sirus a8 ?
2ex budget? Kingmaker's over 3.
you can use Dying Breath stuff untill you upgrade to kingmaker, which costs in standard around 200c or less
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация