BOSS KILLER!! EXTRA BUDGET//SIRUS LVL8 & UELDER// ANIMATED WEAPON LVL29 & CARRION GOLEM LVL32 [3.12]

"
Hi im new to this game and I have been following the post guide very closely. I find that the dps is not ideally high enough. Is there anyway we can change to improve on the dps? Since we depends largely on Animate Weapon, we need massive dps to clear maps.

so u fought shaper,uber elder etc with this build and u saw that dps is low, or u just got to the maps ?
Ok I just realise my dps is low due to the 6link issue on my armor. I have fixed it already.

I have a few qns:

1) What are the minium resist and hp required to sustain higher tier map/ boss?

2) Does changing out Cold Iron Point to a higher dps dagger helps?

TIA for helping a noobie
"
fknima написал:

1) What are the minium resist and hp required to sustain higher tier map/ boss?

2) Does changing out Cold Iron Point to a higher dps dagger helps?

1) Capping elemental resists (75% default) should be easy, Ascendancy already gives +30%. Rings and belt should give you a bunch of resists. Don't worry about chaos resist

2) Quality on weapons doesn't matter, it only affects player damage, which is low on a minion build
hmmm maybe you are doing something wrong, this build have an amazing dps.

try to change your jewels and be sure you have the kingsmaker, if you still have dps problems tell me pls
hi i am useing your build so i was wondering what is the best way to increased
your animate weapon dps? :)
"
Aphonix написал:
hi i am useing your build so i was wondering what is the best way to increased
your animate weapon dps? :)

hi! teh best way is to leveling up your gems, and changing your jewels for endgame tier
Hi. I'm also runing the Physical AW build but slighty different than this one. Im not really inclined to copy this one cause I don't have the currency anymore and what i use works. This is my second league and still learning.

I managed to cap my resis including chaos. 6.8k life atm. I have fortify from Guardian
I Plan to craft minimum endurance charges on rings as soon as I get the veiled mod.

Since the items are the same I would like to get some feedback from more experienced players on my items,jeweils,gems etc. What would be nice to upgrade next? I don't have the currency for awakened gems yet.
Thank you all.
"
Linkezecke написал:
Hi. I'm also runing the Physical AW build but slighty different than this one. Im not really inclined to copy this one cause I don't have the currency anymore and what i use works. This is my second league and still learning.

I managed to cap my resis including chaos. 6.8k life atm. I have fortify from Guardian
I Plan to craft minimum endurance charges on rings as soon as I get the veiled mod.

Since the items are the same I would like to get some feedback from more experienced players on my items,jeweils,gems etc. What would be nice to upgrade next? I don't have the currency for awakened gems yet.
Thank you all.

You don't have a Curse in your build, Punishment is a big boost and how we curse enemies is Curse on hit Bladefall. To get a big damage boost get 4 primordial jewels for 3-4 Carrion golems and get a 4-link for them. I said 3-4 because I personally use 3 Carrion 1 Stone golem for the life regen.
Hi. Thx for the advice. My Guardian has curse on hit gloves with vulnerabilty. I'll give the golems a try see how that goes.
"
I recommend put 5 or 6 Animated weapons on your second set of weapons.

I dont get this - why?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация