[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

anyone played this with the vulkan renderer activated? Is it still lagging then or can you play without lags?
What about capped cast speed gained from ascendancy?
Will this change cripple DPS ramp-up?
Would poets pen be a good item to swap into this build?
why do you use barrage over something like power siphon? do multi hits benefit you in any way?
am I missing something?

Powersiphon gives you free powercharges, covers a lot more area nd also homes in, so you have a really easy time applying flamability..

also, can you explain how this build is tanky?
and how you use boneoffering without a trigger wand?
"
SmokinDice написал:
why do you use barrage over something like power siphon? do multi hits benefit you in any way?
am I missing something?

Powersiphon gives you free powercharges, covers a lot more area nd also homes in, so you have a really easy time applying flamability..

also, can you explain how this build is tanky?
and how you use boneoffering without a trigger wand?

With barrage you create corpses and 5-6 volatile dead balls with one click.
Spellslinger triggers a spell per projectile fired. (Lmp does not work)
With power siphon one attack triggers desecrate and the next triggers volatile dead.
Barrage support works but not as good as the barrage skill.
Block spell block and balls auto targeting help with survivability.
Also high hp and high chaos res since you don't need much ele resists on gear.
For bone offering i think you need a trigger wand which is not hard to craft.
"
aeiouy87 написал:

Poet's pen triggers socketwd spells,so a 3 link volatile dead.
I think spellslinger is superior because you gain 2 links and extra spell damage based on your wand.
"
aeiouy87 написал:

It will still be fine. It is a 200% increased attack speed meaning you would have to have consumed 100 corpses in just 4 seconds. Feasible but probably on with min max gear in hideout so you can just stand there not doing anything for 4 straight seconds. In an actual map where you are moving around a lot more and dodging skills you won't notice the cap. if they had instead decreased the amount of attack speed you got per consumed corpse then we would be talking.
Последняя редакция: XIV_. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 14:18:15
"
aeiouy87 написал:

nope. if you happen to get your hands on one early you can use it but its not going to beat out a cast socketed spell rare. simply put Poets Pens are a cheap alternative for leveling but not what you want to stick with to carry you through the game
"
tduong написал:
I think this build lack single dps, going LL is the way to solve it but requires almost full gear replacement.

The damage would be fine unless you consider lacking to be anything less than 10m DPS. an average hit of 30k on shaper (im being modest on the average hit) and 30 VD balls (again being modest with that number) brings you to 900k DPS. that isnt even considering the ignite damage to boot. And after looking at the build (because I plan on league starting it) and seeing quite a few changes I could make. i think the damage could probably go much higher
Последняя редакция: XIV_. Время: 17 июня 2020 г., 14:28:14
"
ohnpeat написал:
The bit of this build I find offputting is the use of Shield Charge...

Shield Charge is a crap skill - clunky and it's putting yourself at risk to reduce risk which is - erm - odd...

There is another way to get Fortify - stolen from the King of Summoners build - which might work/be of interest here but I'm too-low to test it right now.

Animate Guardian using a Kingmaker Axe - grants you (and your pets) Fortify and a couple of other buffs

Downsides - the cost of the axe (45c - lost if the Guardian dies) means it's not worth doing until you have a solid Guardian (L19+ - Level 68+) and range may also be an issue as we don't build that here?

AG benefits from Blood Magic and Meatshield Supports so it's a 3-gem for 3-gem swap at worst - anyone tried this by any chance??

I can see what you mean by clunky and risky but I have another solution that I like. Make the build max block thanks to glancing blows (slight change in pathing required but you end up saving more points and still get soul of steel). Invest in a little bit more phys dmg reduction (ie drop the jade flask and get a basalt) and anoint swagger for easy endurance charge generation (and some frenzies to for more attack speed) amd get a %life recovered on block shaper shield. Shield charging into a pack won't be as scary because you block most of the damage from the mobs and heal for whatever gets through. no need to worry about a wonky gem setup that you will probably end up forgetting exists or have to weapon swap and then recast your spellslinger auras in mid conbat

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация