[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

Speaking aboout damage I'm wondering what you guys think about playing this build with the Assassin ascendancy. A guildmate did this last league and he was mostly complaining about the low fps he had but other than that I think he was fine.

What's your opinion, do the benefits of Necro outshine the dps gain that the assassin ascendancy offers?
Thanks so much. I start Harvest with this build. Regards.
Hey, the latest PoB has Rumi's Concoction instead of an anti-curse flask. Do you swap these out on temp chains maps, or just run without curse immunity?
Probably going this build first and then will transition to a full ES build once I grab the gear. Looks like it's a spell slinger league boys and girls.

Thanks to herald stacking spell slingers didn't get the nerf hammer and looks like they slid under the radar.
Think VD spellslinger is op though?

Working as intending :)
This is going to be my league starter in Harvest.
I was considering Bane Pop Occultist first but I think this looks ridiculously stupidly fun to play. So I'm going with this.
Thanks for the build guide!
I would be interested in a good Skill Setup for starting purpose.
So what could be a good leveling (fast & efficant) and when do you switch ;).
This looks like a ton of fun and plan to use it for my league start
Последняя редакция: Brian9824. Время: 18 июня 2020 г., 19:41:36
This build is awesome, thanks for guide!!
With the league starting tomorrow are there any major changes for 3.11 with the POB link?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация