[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

Could you recommend some good uniques for leveling?
Just to note the top left of the tree, where you get vengeful commander, Doryani's Lesson and some elemental damage passives no longer exists in that location.When searching for it, it doens't appear at all. I believe they were removed last patch.
Using Frenzy + Barrage Support does not seem to trigger more cast than just using Frenzy (currently leveling with lightning spells, it is clear that only a single ball lightning is casted).

So why the use of Barrage support/Barrage skill ?
wait.. I got spell slinger now.. but how do you get barrage as a witch???? (while leveling
Последняя редакция: SmokinDice. Время: 19 июня 2020 г., 23:00:34
"
SmokinDice написал:
wait.. I got spell slinger now.. but how do you get barrage as a witch???? (while leveling

Siosa. He'll also be where you get your two Inspiration supports.
Why need minion damage? Volatile dead not minion.. Written on the skill spell, AOE, Fire..
"
darrvel написал:
Why need minion damage? Volatile dead not minion.. Written on the skill spell, AOE, Fire..

Because the build uses Spiritual Aid (its also right there in the FAQ)
IGN: Avari
i would play the build but i dont know the skilltree order im new
"
TobiMadara21 написал:
i would play the build but i dont know the skilltree order im new

Path to Elemental Overload, then go north along the tree towards Spiritual Aid and Divine Judgement. Then pick up the rest of the damage notables around this area (Holy Dominion, Light of Divinity and Retribution). After that, you'll path south of Elemental Overload towards Soul of Steel for the +1 to max resistances.

If, while pathing towards Elemental Overload or Spiritual Aid, you're feeling especially squishy, prioritise picking up the Heart and Soul, Cruel Preparation and/or Purity of Flesh notables.

Pick up Arcane Guarding when you're using a shield. Used to be we started with dual wands for the damage bonus, but since the damage bonus for dual-wielding was removed, it's your choice whether to start with a shield or stick to dual-wielding since a shield has a movement speed penalty.

Ignore the Sovereignty notable until you're using a 6-link.

Ignore jewel sockets unless you have an appropriate jewel to socket.

EDIT: Also, don't be afraid to use either/both of the +30 dexterity nodes (Agility/Proficiency) if you find yourself falling short on Dex. The game will give you free refund points (up to 20, relative to how many of the quests you do) that you can make use of for temporary stuff to pick up.
Последняя редакция: Dragei. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 11:07:20
Can someone explain to me why Lord of the Dead is in every VD build...is it just because of spiritual aid? I see there are plenty of other +minion damage nodes that get skipped....?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация