[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

"
Horswag написал:
Been following Ziz's build for a while, lowkey dont want to do the low-life version even though Impulsa would be lacking in single target damage. Havent faced awakener yet but is there anything i should change in my gear? Here's the pob link if the character shows as private https://pastebin.com/VbfnACe1

Great Build. The only things that I can see that would make a difference without changing too much about the build would be to:

Add a Wise Oak, it makes for good fire pen

Better Wand, you wand has a good added lightning, but thats about it. Consider getting added fire, added fire to spells, spell damage, +1 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems, and any others I mention in the build guide. The more you can get the more DPS you will see![/quote]
You can save 1 skillpoint by connecting the left side of the tree via the top path, like so:

Hm, why do we assign 5 points into minions on the left side of the tree?
To utilise "minion damage affects you". So you get a bunch from the wheel and also which starting area nodes.

I run alternative take on the build with flammability (recently from ele weakness) and enfeeble, dual anguish rings for massive herald %.
ign PhysicalActivity
Ok thank you, currently havent replaced the wand since im still looking for the wand unveil mod to trigger the spells in it. Probably will end up changing my gloves to rare ones and a ring to have a socket too.
Последняя редакция: Horswag. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 11:17:46
I’ve been playing a spellslinger vd since league start and researching the entire time, so here’s my two cents on this.

1. Cwc cyclone CwDT version with scolds is more than twice the damage with roughly the same investment - if you don’t mind spinning, this is the way to go. Check poe.ninja builds. Staff vs wand/shield.

2. This build tops out at about 3-4 million shaper dps, but that translates to an actual single target dps of roughly half that at 1.5-2 million shaper dps . It’s enough, but it’s not insta gibbing end game.

3. Low life is the way to go if you stick with this, so grab a six socket shavs and start spending those Jews as you level boys! Ehp increases a lot. Damage a little.

4. Sovereignty wheel is mandatory. Cluster jewel node in top left is mandatory. Corrupted less mana reserved on gems is basically mandatory. Reduced mana ftw!

5. Curse on hit corruption on gloves or ring saves two needed gem spots and might as well be mandatory. Getting herald of ash lvl 22 on a ring is insane too.

6. Small cluster jewel giving culling to spells saves a gem slot and easy to get. Check these cluster jewel bonuses out - many are really end game mandatory. I spent tons of time getting a 2 jewel node large cluster with Doryani teaching/sadist/xxx because it just makes the build so damn smooth. Lower passive count saves you passives btw.

It’s possible, if you try, to get leech on es/life/mana from spells and life is so much easier. Regen on all just falls into our laps, so win win win.

The unique small jewels both Doryani for more life/mana regen and the giving lone messenger jewels are insane.

I was told x2 lone messenger stacks but it didn’t. Don’t get burned like me.

7. Your wand needs to be the highest total dps (sort by physical and elemental combined ) that you can get with cast a spell on skill use craft. +1 all fire gems is a huge, but expensive bonus. Not needed but cast when used is as it saves you a shit load of mana reservation. dO NOT put your desecrate in here - the wand procs far less often than spellslinger.

8. Cdr. Cdr is damn near as mandatory as reduced mana reserved and hitting the soft cap of 69% isn’t that expensive, so here’s how you do it :

A. Helmet enchant for 30%-not 20% , is less than half an exalt usually. Buy this first. Try to get high es.
B. Level 21 spellslinger aren’t that great but reduce your cdr need by 1, so whatever. Not something to pay out butt for.
C, belt with t2 cdr is fine , don’t need to pay for t1 because cost is night n day. Under ex for really good ones.
D. Boots with , again t2 cdr are amazingly cheap. You’ll probably gave to craft movement or life on it, so make sure uncrafted, uncorrupted, and open prefix.
That’s 69% and easy to get folks. You really wNt to hit this. It just changes everything.belt plus shoes must equal or exceed 20% cdr. That’s it. X2 t2 cdr rolls and your good to go.

Now, your trigger. Frenzy feels like shit. Not gunna lie. If you use it, link barrage support. Dont even. Just do it.

Power siphon is a wtf, really bad move, but meh if you feel the need.

Flasks - you will piano flasks. They make a difference, so choose wisely! Enduring divine mana if you can’t get enough free from reservation.

Barrage with gmp does some crazy ass behind the scenes shit and just smooths this build out like buttah- you want to go this route. So, you ask, what about frenzy charges? What about power charges? What about endurance charges?

I got you.

Frenzy charges can come with frenzy plus barrage support. It’s easy but doesn’t feel as good.
Frenzy is best with blood rage (we regen so easily it’s not even noticed), supporting your trigger spell with power charge on Crit is easy and, I think, mandatory. Saving links with those gloves and/or ring makes it a breeze to get.

Power charges is power charge on Crit link - I have 7% Crit on my barrage and I’m never without full stack of three.

Endurance charges are one of two ways -

A. Get the cluster jewel notable with chance on I think block or kill - either way it’ll work.

B. I use the red dream on left side and I’ve always got full stacks. Easy fix. When I get the red nightmare it’ll boost my block like a champ- looking forward to it!

Now, to something a lot of people aren’t talking about, but which makes delerium feel like a smooth joke...

RAMPAGE BABY! You want a source of rampage like a crack head wants a fix. Nothing will make you feel better!

I use gloves with rampage on full endurance charges and I’ve always got rampage. I’m always speed clearing.

No joke. Get it.

That’s my two cents on what the guide missed/ glossed over. Look at my character. I’m never dying now, playing slowly because I’m sick, but everything I do except Uber atziri ( fuck her, I mean it. Fuck that chick with a baseball bat, damn her) is just a breeze. I’m linking a shavs to boost my ehp for end game Sirius 8, but that’s end game.
74% block, 47% spell block, insNe leech, insane regen, 76/76/77 resists, 55% physical dr, moving at over 100% speed and then shield bashing around (imma monkey on crack baby), ehp into hugely acceptable numbers. Good times.

Theamazonbasin
I have skill sovereign wheel because otherwise I can not use all auras, but these 4 skill points are missing somewhere else. How do you do that? Are there items that I need that I don't have to skillet? How do you do that. Because no items are recommended.
@godfeast: I like what you did and gonna give yours a shot, I will have to eliminate one of my spellslingers to match yours but lets see how it goes. Some of the items though are not as cheap as you remember they were when yo u got them like boots for instance with dual resistance are over 1ex so have to get single resistance on them which isnt big deal but just saying. But like this was 50 chaos here.

Последняя редакция: Stormswa. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 19:52:49
How do you calculate single target dps? Lets say average hit for volatile dead is 67000 in pob and no cooldown gear, whats the deeps?
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
"
voonvoon написал:
Hm, why do we assign 5 points into minions on the left side of the tree?

Spirital aid node takes minion damge to our damage. so our VD does more damage

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация