Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

How do you get 2x 3-link spell slinger and 1x 6link spellslinger to work? I have more than 100% mana allocated if I try to add my 6th link to volatile dead.

I am obviously missing something!
"
I have skill sovereign wheel because otherwise I can not use all auras, but these 4 skill points are missing somewhere else. How do you do that? Are there items that I need that I don't have to skillet? How do you do that. Because no items are recommended.

You must use Sovereignty to use all Spellslingers. I was using a 5 link and did not use Sovereignty because it does not need it.
what cluster jewel are you recommand?
XD
"
striky написал:
How do you get 2x 3-link spell slinger and 1x 6link spellslinger to work? I have more than 100% mana allocated if I try to add my 6th link to volatile dead.

I am obviously missing something!

Use the Sovereignty wheel, that will fix it!
"
xfjune996 написал:
what cluster jewel are you recommand?

Some jewel with Doryani's Lesson and Sadist on it.
Ideally those 2 nodes, and 2 jewel sockets would be best, and place some small life or block jewels in there!
What node should i put on my amulet with these oils? Just have a few of those so i do not wanna waste them on sth useless ;)
Ty very much

Oh and i got surrender shild is that anything useful?!
OK, mixed your build + ziz to make a low life version, 10.2k es at 88, tossed my 1 point at 89 into light based on es lol. So, anyone go an example of a perfect wand?, I think mine is OK but could get better.
Последняя редакция: islay. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 14:59:38
Hi. Maybe I dont understand the mechanism of inspiration. The gem says "Gain an Inspiration Charge when you Spend Mana for Supported Skills", but we dont spend mana with the volatile gem of the chest. they are trigger with spellslinger. Or the gem is there because other motives?
Последняя редакция: yissus. Время: 28 марта 2020 г., 23:56:33
We get inspiration charges from Barrage and VD benefits from them
Someone tell me pls,
I use barrage (for now, beforeo I unlock barrage support and frenzy).

when I use barrage, often times (70%) I will make only corpses but not VD, it seems like the VD is cast in weird direction, not following the corpses. Any clues?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация