[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

How does this combo work?: Arcanist Brand--Wave of Conviction--Blade Blast--Sniper's Mark

I already have a ring with a curse on hit, Sniper's Mark is a curse, doesn't it cancel the ring's curse?
"
Jones27 написал:
How does this combo work?: Arcanist Brand--Wave of Conviction--Blade Blast--Sniper's Mark

I already have a ring with a curse on hit, Sniper's Mark is a curse, doesn't it cancel the ring's curse?

It's because you're supposed to allocate Whispers of Doom for 3 gold oils to be able to apply an additional curse.
i can use arc with this build/tree right
"
xkl_xh написал:
"
everdream2k написал:
iam struggeling hard on t14+ maps. any idea where i miss essential things on my build? :/
any help is apreciated

A few things stand out to me.
- It looks like you have Inspired Learning in a cluster jewel, but it won't work there. If you use it you need to put it in the jewel slot next to Mystic Bulwark and allocate two more notables
- You only have one crit dmg node allocated. IMO you should use Elemental Overload until you're ready to go full crit, otherwise you're losing a lot of dps there. (For full crit, you should get all the easy to reach crit multi passives, and have at least one, ideally more, crit multi jewel)
- If survivability is an issue, you might need more block chance. I didn't bother going for the curse nodes and instead allocated into staff block which has helped
- A Rumi's Concoction would also help a lot for survivability with the extra block chance
- Foreboding mana flask can be spammed when dealing with lots of density or clearing quickly (like in Ultimatums)

That's what stood out to me just looking at your character. First two points need to be fixed, you're just crippling your damage there. (unless I'm missing something about your setup)

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. Iam stoopid.... I should start to read actually my gems. Akward mistake with the inspired learning. Now i allocated it correctly and this is somehow a gamechanger now. Beside to this i also specced into the block nodes (again). Iam not that immortal yet but the survivability and dmg has skyrocketed.

THANK YOU <3
newbie question: can conductivity and sniper mark stack?
"
everdream2k написал:
"
xkl_xh написал:
"
everdream2k написал:
iam struggeling hard on t14+ maps. any idea where i miss essential things on my build? :/
any help is apreciated

A few things stand out to me.
- It looks like you have Inspired Learning in a cluster jewel, but it won't work there. If you use it you need to put it in the jewel slot next to Mystic Bulwark and allocate two more notables
- You only have one crit dmg node allocated. IMO you should use Elemental Overload until you're ready to go full crit, otherwise you're losing a lot of dps there. (For full crit, you should get all the easy to reach crit multi passives, and have at least one, ideally more, crit multi jewel)
- If survivability is an issue, you might need more block chance. I didn't bother going for the curse nodes and instead allocated into staff block which has helped
- A Rumi's Concoction would also help a lot for survivability with the extra block chance
- Foreboding mana flask can be spammed when dealing with lots of density or clearing quickly (like in Ultimatums)

That's what stood out to me just looking at your character. First two points need to be fixed, you're just crippling your damage there. (unless I'm missing something about your setup)

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. Iam stoopid.... I should start to read actually my gems. Akward mistake with the inspired learning. Now i allocated it correctly and this is somehow a gamechanger now. Beside to this i also specced into the block nodes (again). Iam not that immortal yet but the survivability and dmg has skyrocketed.

THANK YOU <3

No problem! Yeah definitely not immortal, but I've found stacking dodge/block has helped a lot in ultimatums.
You're better off than me with that 6 link PoH also, I'm still using a 5 link to clear A5+ Sirus :)
"
ploxirion написал:
You should skip the brutal restraint this league, instead you allocate Enigmatic Defense and slot an "Inspired Learning" in the jewel socket nearby. It makes Ultimatums in T16 a walk in the park.

I'm still debating between a clarity + wrath watcher's eye for the crit version vs a double wrath (crit chance + pen). I think I'll go for the double wrath since mana isn't an issue after getting nexus gloves.

idk i'm fine on ultimatums without inspired learning and brutal restraint makes gearing so much eaiser it's definitely still viable.
PLaying this in a private league with sub 10 people :D.

was rough to start out until i got my hands on a replica kaoms and a HOP from a reliquary, lol. took down awk4 sirus deathless easy. ultimatums are abit sketch so i recommend using void sphere - inc duration. other than that never struggeled with single target damage, only survivability.

mana regen was a big problem, i had to spec the templar regen starting path.instead of the short one.
clarity is big help.
get a 110%+ mana regen neck
shaper belt with increased mana recovery rate. helped out big time.
clarity of purpose node for the small cluster jewel. general mana regen.

other than that stack more life and mana and once you hit that 4.5k/9k rate it feels real good.

still waiting for that damn rumis to drop ;_;
having a fun time with this build, once you get it going agnostic is so much fun, trivializes some content. build guide is abit barebone for the beginners, but the PoB is all you need.

Melts bosses and conquerors pretty easily however am having trouble in t14-16 ultimatum. Currently have 2.5k health and 8.8k ES.

Any tips to improve how i can survive btr in ultimatum?
"
Cronggz написал:
Melts bosses and conquerors pretty easily however am having trouble in t14-16 ultimatum. Currently have 2.5k health and 8.8k ES.

Any tips to improve how i can survive btr in ultimatum?

2.5k hp seems a bit low IMO. makes you susceptible to one shots (but if it's not one shots killing you, I wouldn't worry about it)

Someone previously mentioned this, but Inspired Learning helps a lot in ultimatums. I get ~15-20 mods from it by the time I'm at the 4th or 5th trial, which is where I usually start getting hit hard.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация