[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Would it be really bad if my largest cluster jewels had only "1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket" instead of two? The ones with 2 are kinda too expensive for now.
Последняя редакция: Jenjur. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 1:24:02
"
Jenjur написал:
Would it be really bad if my largest cluster jewels had only "1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket" instead of two? The ones with 2 are kinda too expensive for now.

1 less socket means 1 less small clusters, which is not that bad in your early stage. But actually chaos spam is a quite efficient way to craft large clusters...Right now an lvl75 base is around 80 chaos and I am pretty sure you can get an OK one within 100 chaos spammed.
Nevermind. Figured it out.

Thanks for the build guide.
Последняя редакция: livewirejsp. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 9:50:37
"
Domantass404 написал:
hw to get so much energy shield? i only have 1.5 k energy shield and i use same armour as showed expect boots

Sanctuary of Thought and passive tree can grant 24% of max mana as extra ES, and glorious vanity with Doryane's mod can grant 20% of max life as extra ES.
this build is getting me kicked for performing to many actions
I never seem to be in elemental overload. What is needed to get this to proc?
watcher's eye with clarity mana recovery rate mod is 41 exalts
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
"
KopaKabana написал:
watcher's eye with clarity mana recovery rate mod is 41 exalts

They start at 120C

What were you looking at?

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Gldlobsb
"
Aniki_Leads_people написал:

Skyforth is not so essential if you use brine king + avoid stun Cinderswallow Urn + avoid stun boot enchant. I would say go with awakened gems (or +1 curse Atziri's foible)first.

Hey thanks for the Answering and Updates.

I saw you changed Atziri Flask to a defensive type (Rumis)? You really think that we need so much defense instead of the Damage? We lose 40k DPS if i check it in POB.

Second and more needed question. Im new into crafting. So how did you do that 2 implicit with the Cloak of Defiance? Did you use the Corrupting Chamber and had so much luck for this combo? I am running Alva allday, but the Chamber wont get to lvl 3 -.-

How many tries did you need?

Последняя редакция: RaneEU. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 6:20:23
"
RaneEU написал:
"
Aniki_Leads_people написал:

Skyforth is not so essential if you use brine king + avoid stun Cinderswallow Urn + avoid stun boot enchant. I would say go with awakened gems (or +1 curse Atziri's foible)first.

Hey thanks for the Answering and Updates.

I saw you changed Atziri Flask to a defensive type (Rumis)? You really think that we need so much defense instead of the Damage? We lose 40k DPS if i check it in POB.

Second and more needed question. Im new into crafting. So how did you do that 2 implicit with the Cloak of Defiance? Did you use the Corrupting Chamber and had so much luck for this combo? I am running Alva allday, but the Chamber wont get to lvl 3 -.-

How many tries did you need?

I was thinking about replacing Rumi's with a diamond flask, to keep myself in elemental overload more often. I barely proc the skill.

Atziri's may work.

I think he may have gone with Rumi's for the "Whirling barrier" notable. 20% chance to gain a power charge with a block. That may be how he keeps himself in elemental overlaod.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация