[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Hi, really enjoying the build right now and just wondering what I should upgrade next other than the flasks. Thanks so much!!!
"
what should i upgrade next?

Next I would suggest getting a Rumi's and an Atziri's Promise, as well as a Conductivity curse on hit ring, with all needed res of course.
what mods are we looking for on brutal restraint?
You should skip the brutal restraint this league, instead you allocate Enigmatic Defense and slot an "Inspired Learning" in the jewel socket nearby. It makes Ultimatums in T16 a walk in the park.

I'm still debating between a clarity + wrath watcher's eye for the crit version vs a double wrath (crit chance + pen). I think I'll go for the double wrath since mana isn't an issue after getting nexus gloves.
"
blitzt_kappa написал:
what mods are we looking for on brutal restraint?

It doesn't matter since brutal restraint is only taken to solve our dexterity issue. If you have other dexterity sources then you can skip it for something else.

"
ploxirion написал:
You should skip the brutal restraint this league, instead you allocate Enigmatic Defense and slot an "Inspired Learning" in the jewel socket nearby. It makes Ultimatums in T16 a walk in the park.

I'm still debating between a clarity + wrath watcher's eye for the crit version vs a double wrath (crit chance + pen). I think I'll go for the double wrath since mana isn't an issue after getting nexus gloves.

Nice! I'll try this!
Последняя редакция: Migski. Время: 23 апр. 2021 г., 17:55:56
"
what should i upgrade next?

Uhm, you already have arcane cloak so why have immortal call? All guard skills have shared cooldowns so you can only have one active at a time.
"
ploxirion написал:

So how can you fix dex problem, without brutal restraint, I'm missing a lot.
"
yulinz написал:
"
ploxirion написал:

So how can you fix dex problem, without brutal restraint, I'm missing a lot.

Well you can use the +30 dex passives if you don't mind spending the points. Other than that, get them through your equipment. Either get some that has dex mods or craft them in yourself.
iam struggeling hard on t14+ maps. any idea where i miss essential things on my build? :/
any help is apreciated
"
everdream2k написал:
iam struggeling hard on t14+ maps. any idea where i miss essential things on my build? :/
any help is apreciated

A few things stand out to me.
- It looks like you have Inspired Learning in a cluster jewel, but it won't work there. If you use it you need to put it in the jewel slot next to Mystic Bulwark and allocate two more notables
- You only have one crit dmg node allocated. IMO you should use Elemental Overload until you're ready to go full crit, otherwise you're losing a lot of dps there. (For full crit, you should get all the easy to reach crit multi passives, and have at least one, ideally more, crit multi jewel)
- If survivability is an issue, you might need more block chance. I didn't bother going for the curse nodes and instead allocated into staff block which has helped
- A Rumi's Concoction would also help a lot for survivability with the extra block chance
- Foreboding mana flask can be spammed when dealing with lots of density or clearing quickly (like in Ultimatums)

That's what stood out to me just looking at your character. First two points need to be fixed, you're just crippling your damage there. (unless I'm missing something about your setup)
Последняя редакция: xkl_xh. Время: 24 апр. 2021 г., 17:33:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация