[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

It seems like people are using a bunch of different gem links. The POB has a 4+2L cloak of defiance, but I found a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3avWHc7RHnI that has different links, and I'm seeing different links consistently across the recent postings. Does anyone have an up to date, recommended iteration (I've seen inspired learnings, void sphere, lightning golem, etc variations esp for Ultimatum QoL and I'm not sure which one to go with). I have about 25 ex to work with (it sounds like I should go for non-crit version even with that medium budget?). Would super appreciate if someone could link their build/POB for me to follow. Thanks!
"
abovedaocean написал:
It seems like people are using a bunch of different gem links. The POB has a 4+2L cloak of defiance, but I found a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3avWHc7RHnI that has different links, and I'm seeing different links consistently across the recent postings. Does anyone have an up to date, recommended iteration (I've seen inspired learnings, void sphere, lightning golem, etc variations esp for Ultimatum QoL and I'm not sure which one to go with). I have about 25 ex to work with (it sounds like I should go for non-crit version even with that medium budget?). Would super appreciate if someone could link their build/POB for me to follow. Thanks!

The reason people are using different gem links is that
a. the author has noted that he won't be updating the guide too much since it was relatively left untouched by the nerfs and that he won't be league starting with it; and
b. as a result, people are editing their gem links on their own due to Ultimatum. Adding Voidsphere is one of the examples for this.

Due to how little the build actually needs to work, we have alot of free gem slots to experiment with. Look into the 3.13 PoB to see the author's original gem set up and work from there.
Hi !

I'm playing the build (non-crit) in standart and i'm having a blast.

Could someone look at my pob please ant tell what are my next moves to improve survability and single target dps ?

Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/3jSyRHHi
Just started playing this and the build's feeling great! What kind of flasks do people prefer for mapping? In particular thoughts on Rumi's vs jade flask? I'm currently using jade/cinderswallow/quartz/quicksilver/mana which seems alright but I could experiment with swapping out the jade flask.
Hello,
Great build !
I found the levelling pob, but could anyone direct me to the 3.14 POB ?
Or are the 3.13 the most recent ones ?
Many thanks !
"
edessiex написал:
Hello,
Great build !
I found the levelling pob, but could anyone direct me to the 3.14 POB ?
Or are the 3.13 the most recent ones ?
Many thanks !

I think 3.13 is the most recent one.
Trying to find one final build to play for the league and have about 45-50ex to work with in total. Could I go for a decent crit based setup with that budget? I looked at the 3.13 crit pob and most of the rare items seem quite achievable, the only problem is that the rare jewels seem to not exist at the moment.
Последняя редакция: obake1. Время: 14 мая 2021 г., 17:13:41
This might be a silly question.
I got a 6-link Cloak of Defiance, but I'm noticing some people are using 4+2 links and some 5+1 links. Do i sell it and buy a cheaper 5l? gemsetup in 6l?
"
Kr1ttez написал:
This might be a silly question.
I got a 6-link Cloak of Defiance, but I'm noticing some people are using 4+2 links and some 5+1 links. Do i sell it and buy a cheaper 5l? gemsetup in 6l?

I've seen people using the arcane cloak in 6L with empower + enhance and divergent arcane cloak - you could try that in PoB and see how much it adds and if it's worth it? The whole setup is about a 5% DPS boost for me and I haven't bothered with it yet.
Has anyone tried going Kurgal's Gaze and stacking abyss jewels on this build? The arcane surge effect seems really good on Hierophant

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация