[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Looking for a new build is this one good?
"
obake1 написал:
Trying to find one final build to play for the league and have about 45-50ex to work with in total. Could I go for a decent crit based setup with that budget? I looked at the 3.13 crit pob and most of the rare items seem quite achievable, the only problem is that the rare jewels seem to not exist at the moment.

I think with that budget the crit setup will have more DPS than noncrit but it won't reach the "optimal" level - e.g. just the crit+lightning pen watcher's eye is 55ex. I have about 40ex invested and I've switched to the crit build but still have a lot of pieces left to upgrade.
Are we always supposed to have RF up after we take Agnostic?
"
abovedaocean написал:
Are we always supposed to have RF up after we take Agnostic?

Only if you have high enough mana regeneration. I for one use it everytime for 42% more spell damage and i don't hae any problem
hey guys, build looking very nice so far, i have question about the annoint... what is whispers of doom for? the only curse i have in the skill setup is snipers mark, right? what am i missing
"
DjFetti написал:
hey guys, build looking very nice so far, i have question about the annoint... what is whispers of doom for? the only curse i have in the skill setup is snipers mark, right? what am i missing

You need whispers of doom if you are also using a ring with conductivity on hit.
Only have around 8ex rn, could i swap to this build? If so what should i pick up first? Was thinking of just grabbing 5L POH and Sire of Shards
The last pob he listed, guessing the non-crit is the best way to go if playing a fresh HC season?
Should I use Asenath gloves or nexus gloves?

where should I be looking for upgrades?

PoB: http://poeurl.com/djEy
Последняя редакция: Rairn. Время: 18 мая 2021 г., 14:49:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация