[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Hey,

So I recently switched over to this build and I'm a bit stuck on how I should proceed with upgrading further. If anyone could give me some hints, tips and maybe goals to work towards that would be amazing :)

https://pastebin.com/4J52m8zp

(I have about 20ex ready to make upgrades with.
Последняя редакция: MrFelkuro. Время: 22 мая 2021 г., 4:32:46
how do you get so much health regeneration?
"
DarkUltra написал:
how do you get so much health regeneration?

That's the Agnostic
Quickly dropped together this build, leveled to ~73 and can barely do white maps (A8)....don't even speak about ultimatums. (altho clear is mostly okay)
Selected brine, have a few avoid stun but still, in ultimatums I get stun locked or just plain bursted down and die every time on 4th reward, couse overwhelmed by mobs.
I feel like i have 3k ehp...maybe I do, never played mana build before.

I might be really salty, but I really want this to function...any help pretty please? :)
I can help, even though I did an elementalist version of this build, I used this build for ideas.

Get rid of the Sire of Shards until you have enough damage, because that setup does WAY less damage than pledge of hands. Use GMP in pledge.

I don't like essence worm, but that's a personal thing. Feel like a build like this one just forgets that defenses are required, but most of these builds assume you will stop playing at 94-95.

Make the sire of shards change and you'll be golden.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
Damage is not really a problem as I can clear maps okay'ish, but a small mistake and i'm dead, feels like a glass cannon...that is my problem here.
"
magyarim11 написал:
Damage is not really a problem as I can clear maps okay'ish, but a small mistake and i'm dead, feels like a glass cannon...that is my problem here.

1. It looks like your speccing into the crit nodes, but don't have any of the proper crit gear. First thing I'd recommend is to switch off the crit nodes and swap over to the non crit version. It has plenty of damage & survivability and is much easier to gear for.

2. levels, your only 73 right now, it definitely gets better around the 85-90 range from my personal experience.

3. As someone else mentioned, make sure your using pledge of hands instead of your 5 linked sire of shards, it's literally going to be 4-5x the damage with slightly more annoying clear. Once you get better gear, you'll be able to swap over to the shire for most usecases other than bosses.

4. Gem quality

5. For Ultimatums specifically, a lot of people and myself included run Inspired Learning, it makes them a literal joke.

6. Your flasks, get some better flasks. Wise Oak (if you want to resist balance), Atiziri's Promise, Cinder Swallow are all good choices, pick and choose what you like best.

I'm still new to this build myself, but hope that helps. Good luck.

Последняя редакция: AntonR90. Время: 23 мая 2021 г., 15:50:07
Guys a bit of help please
I am converting one of my chars to this build , he is only level 93.
I currently have Alira , so to save those two points , I noticed that the crit base build was doubled connected at the explosive runes wheel.
So I removed those two points but I only have 3 points left instead of 5, while comparing to the crit base POB.
here is my pastebin https://pastebin.com/pStwiT7S
Its driving me nuts , hopefully someone can help me find those 2 extra points to 98.
Also is a son of a gun thing to get resistances capped lol
With alira presently I am at 75 even , prismatic heart will give me +10 so I will be short at least 5 all res after dropping alira for the two extra points.
English is my second language , hopefully I explained myself properly.
Thank you
When should you make the jump from non-crit to crit? I have about 15ex.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/YruEPLbZ
1.I'm playing with non crit version and can't figure out what's causing mana degen (1.4kish on author's pob)

2. Any good idea for crafting crit jewels like ones in pob? I tried fractured jewels but still chance seems very low or maybe because I skipped harvest league and don't know the mechanics to use for crafting.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация