[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
grumania написал:
Hey guy any idea how to complete the lightning damage from mana cost ultimatum challenge with this build?

You can farm low tier Lightning damage from mana cost in Quarry or the way I did it was to buy a low level Ulti with Lightning damage from mana costs with Survival. You just have to run around and survive.

Don't forget to take out high mana cost gems like Light pen. and Archmage. I also used Frost walls for this to block out mobs when I was running around.
Just rolled the build up over the last day or two. I'm looking at the next upgrades to make. I'm thinking a 6l Sire of Shards since that apparently makes mapping feel smoother from what I've seen mentioned. I'm probably going to upgrade rings next. Do people tend to go for curse on hit rings? Or opt to apply the second curse differently? Also, thoughts on Skyforths vs well rolled rares?

"
srt4eblue написал:
Just rolled the build up over the last day or two. I'm looking at the next upgrades to make. I'm thinking a 6l Sire of Shards since that apparently makes mapping feel smoother from what I've seen mentioned. I'm probably going to upgrade rings next. Do people tend to go for curse on hit rings? Or opt to apply the second curse differently? Also, thoughts on Skyforths vs well rolled rares?

I personally recommend a 6L sire of shards for mapping, especially in ultimatums as it can let you sit in the middle for protecting altar/slain mobs missions. I went with a curse on hit ring with conductivity which feels pretty good once you have it, and i have a really decent rolled rare boots versus skyforth. I tried switching but i lost a good chuck of hp and chaos resist and i wasnt a fan.
Thanks. What about helm? I see a lot on poe.ninja are running with Memory Vault.
is elemental focus better than controlled destruction ?
"
srt4eblue написал:
Thanks. What about helm? I see a lot on poe.ninja are running with Memory Vault.

If anyone is running memory vault with this build, then its completely destroying the benefits of MoM and archmage, since both kinda need you to have unreserved mana. I went with a good health,mana and resist helm and then got a conductivity enchant. I dont know any unqiue options that are good but if you wanna just pick up a good base helm with increased lightning ball damage on it and then craft stuff on it. You could technically an influenced helm with reduced lightning resist to nearby enemies. But i went with the high resist, hp and mana helm. I also recommend getting a pair of nexus gloves, it can easily let you get some spam casting off.
Ascendancy

1.Divine Guidance
2.Illuminated Devotion
3.Arcane Blessing
4.Conviction of Power

is this the old ascendary? 2-3 has to be swapped cause 2.Illuminated Devotion is only available when u have 3.Arcane Blessing

if i go Arcane Blessing first its still fine tho?
How are people crafting the nexus gloves? struggling to find any decent ones>?
Последняя редакция: Ladoona. Время: 21 мая 2021 г., 11:39:15
Any viability in using the Omeyocan Boots or maybe just Dance of the Offered?

I believe we counteract the Mana loss on Omeyocan but maybe I'm wrong? Seems like perm Onslaught, nice increased mana roll, and 20% spell/Attack dodge is really nice for defenses.

On the contrary, the Dance of the Offered would be perma onslaught, save a point for Agnostic, with decent movespeed and mana roll.
Best single target damage I've ever had.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация