[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
Awakened spell echo, 10% cast speed @ Q20.
Awakened controlled destruction, 10% cast speed @ Q20.
Awakened GMP, 20% cast speed @ Q20.

Ahh ok. Thanks
"
Aniki_Leads_people написал:
"
VoleurDeJob написал:
Hey I have exactly the same gear and same build and I don't melt sirius like you do...
can you look at my character and see maybe what is wrong ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/VoleurDeJob/characters

1. You are running crit version with Elemental Overlord?
2. Get qualities on your gems. GCP is so cheap now, just spam it on your gems.

Thanks a lot man sorry im still a noob , I changed that elemental overload and upgraded the quality of my gems and dps went insane high.
no life regen is very brutal.. literally have to be hitting stuff to stay alive. a lot of random things kill me. tried not using skyforth and still no life regen? idk whats going on. my set up is exaclty like yours using crit build but still dieing quite a bit. invested 50+ ex. just started this build last night so im guessing im missing something? tried a 5x deli t16 and was getting smashed as soon as a boss would show up. any ideas?
edit: didnt quote
Последняя редакция: VictorWangles. Время: 4 мая 2020 г., 19:25:39
"
demonhayze написал:
no life regen is very brutal.. literally have to be hitting stuff to stay alive. a lot of random things kill me. tried not using skyforth and still no life regen? idk whats going on. my set up is exaclty like yours using crit build but still dieing quite a bit. invested 50+ ex. just started this build last night so im guessing im missing something? tried a 5x deli t16 and was getting smashed as soon as a boss would show up. any ideas?

Are you using Zealoth's Oath?
"
VictorWangles написал:
"
demonhayze написал:

Are you using Zealoth's Oath?

No I'm not. thats it im guessing! thanks!!!
Great build! Finally got my first A8 sirus. A tip for 10% more damage is to get some fire damage to spells. If you're running the crit version you'll get 10% more damage from cinderswallow, since fire crits always ignite. Craft it to ring, or get an abyss jewel for belt/tree.

For people wanting to try this build it's super tanky. With my gear I took a shaper slam and still lived. Just don't dash inside mobs on harder maps. Brand recall I bind as my move skill so they're always next to me, the shock gives some extra defence. You can hold move while casting BL and it'll recall during casting.
Последняя редакция: Nahkasorsa. Время: 5 мая 2020 г., 2:11:03
Hey,

thanks for the awesome guide/build. I have one question concerning the non-crit version. In PoB´s skilltree you put a point in Mind over Matter without having the Glorious Vanity jewel on. Isn´t that a waste of skillpoint when also wearing Cloak of Defiance? Am I overlooking something?

Anyway thanks again for the cool work!
"
Spooner101 написал:
Hey,

thanks for the awesome guide/build. I have one question concerning the non-crit version. In PoB´s skilltree you put a point in Mind over Matter without having the Glorious Vanity jewel on. Isn´t that a waste of skillpoint when also wearing Cloak of Defiance? Am I overlooking something?

Anyway thanks again for the cool work!

pob doesn't support timeless jewels i think, but its where its supposed to be
"

pob doesn't support timeless jewels i think, but its where its supposed to be

The crit version PoB shows it in its correct place, its just the non-crit PoB which has has Fevered Mind in its place instead.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация