[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Hello, I need some help with my build, what do I need to upgrade right now, I have enough dmg just not enough survivability thanks!
"
Hello, I need some help with my build, what do I need to upgrade right now, I have enough dmg just not enough survivability thanks!

Hey, i checked you in pob. Can't really tell what are you using in cluster, but get energy shield leeching. There's one easy point next to Aqueous Accelerant. But if you got Storm Drinker in cluster you fine.

Cap you resistances. Or the glorious vanity gives you that?

Try to get immunity to corrupted blood in some jewel. You should have one extra jewel slot if you respec some points. I would respec Aqueous Accelerant 3-node

Try lvl 20 in your CWDT setup, it's not bad.

Besides that you shouldn't have too much trouble. I tank some of the shaper attacks and seems really tanky. Heres a clip, sorry but didnt bother to upload to youtube.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1up5adWcaMFBUvAl0mI_DJwUepDFxBfRx/view?usp=sharing

Can you provide more details on how you got your 2.1 mil per damage on VD? I recently tried to switch to VD for Sim farming and are having issues at wave 20. I dont get 2.1 mil per ball, right now im ~average dmg ~ 254k VD..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Smokestreez/characters

"
Smokestreez написал:
Can you provide more details on how you got your 2.1 mil per damage on VD? I recently tried to switch to VD for Sim farming and are having issues at wave 20. I dont get 2.1 mil per ball, right now im ~average dmg ~ 254k VD..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Smokestreez/characters

Your setup looks totally fine to me, and it has massive dps on my PoB (over 3m per ball). Could you describe some details about your problem? You are lacking damage or you feel squishy?
would this build work as a low life build?
what adaptaions to gearing would you have to make to make low life an option?

OR what about a CI version?
Small question of efficiency as I am leveling this build right now:

Wouldn't using the Voidbringer unique Conjurer Gloves bring far more DPS than the reservation-free Wrath in the Essence Worm? That way you could get some resists a bit easier from a ring slot, instead of a glove slot.

Voidbringer is 40-80% increased mana cost, while Wrath is only +22% more lightning spell damage (at Level 22).

Also, until I hit 68 to use a Pledge of Hands, I will say I am getting a lot of use out of a Spire of Shards. The 60-100% Projectile Damage bonus on it is nice, and it makes clearing super-easy (9 projectiles fired in a circle around you with a GMP in the link). Might not be a bad secondary to use for clearing, and using the Pledge for bossing.
Последняя редакция: ZeroEdgeir. Время: 8 мая 2020 г., 20:58:09
"
ZeroEdgeir написал:
Small question of efficiency as I am leveling this build right now:

Wouldn't using the Voidbringer unique Conjurer Gloves bring far more DPS than the reservation-free Wrath in the Essence Worm? That way you could get some resists a bit easier from a ring slot, instead of a glove slot.

Voidbringer is 40-80% increased mana cost, while Wrath is only +22% more lightning spell damage (at Level 22).

Also, until I hit 68 to use a Pledge of Hands, I will say I am getting a lot of use out of a Spire of Shards. The 60-100% Projectile Damage bonus on it is nice, and it makes clearing super-easy (9 projectiles fired in a circle around you with a GMP in the link). Might not be a bad secondary to use for clearing, and using the Pledge for bossing.

It is not a good idea to push mana cost super high. This is not like a brand build: remove archmage, cast brands, put back archmage then spam brand recall. We need to keep casting so mana regen could become an issue. I personally will just tune mana cost to ~45% of my mana pool. Also, an aura can be used with watcher's eye for more damage boost.

Sire of Shards can be nice, but you lose max mana and 2/3 of your damage (Still enough for clearing though). Also, you cannot level and sell gems in your swap set.
Последняя редакция: Aniki_Leads_people. Время: 9 мая 2020 г., 6:44:39
Hi, I have one question because I'm thinking in start this build

Which is the better version to use if I have 30-50 ex budget? Also I killed all bandits so... I think I should go to non-crit version, or can go anyway to crit-version 30ex budget? This build is tanky enough to level 100 and simulacrum 20/Sirus 8 deathless with 30-50 exalted?

Thanks!!
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
Последняя редакция: xerxis_esp. Время: 9 мая 2020 г., 8:36:05
"
xerxis_esp написал:
Hi, I have one question because I'm thinking in start this build

Which is the better version to use if I have 30 ex budget? Also I killed all bandits so... I think I should go to non-crit version, or can go anyway to crit-version 30ex budget?

That "non-crit" version (https://pastebin.com/R91kvLry) would be able to do with 30 ex?

Leveling with non-crit is smoother cause crit version needs many skill points to work. Get those BIS gears and change to crit at around lv90. You can always change bandit choice with a vendor recipe.
Hi there,

Following the "budget" PoB. Levelled using "One with Nothing" Jewel and now switched over. Got my 6 link staff and 5 link cloak of defiance. Got my Essence worm ring and Aztiri amulet. So ... now I need to get ring, belt and gloves (to cover resists, mostly).

However, before I spend any more ... I'm kinda confused. My BL costs 3.4k mana to cast (with 3 fevered minds). But at level 68 I've only got 3.8k mana. Even with the regen I've got so far I can only cast once before having to wait 8-10 seconds to cast again! That can't be right :-)

So .. what have I done wrong? Is there a key node(s) I've missed somewhere?

Also - would be useful in the OP to list what flasks to use, and ideal stats on gloves, ring and belt. I assume just resists (given that there are pretty much no resists on the mandatory gear) .. but any advice would be useful.

Thx.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация