[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

I'm really liking the build so far, though the long animations kinda suck.
Anyway, to be honest, your guide is kinda lackluster. You should fill it up with stuff and more information. If you don't know what exactly, I could give you some examples. Thanks for the build! :D
"
livewirejsp написал:
I never seem to be in elemental overload. What is needed to get this to proc?

EO is mainly coming from storm brand, and Skyforth has power charge generation mod. At least in hard content(simulacrum, T16 maps, etc.), I can keep EO all the time.
I think you don't see EO cause maybe you kill everything in one shot lol.....
"
RaneEU написал:
"
Aniki_Leads_people написал:

Skyforth is not so essential if you use brine king + avoid stun Cinderswallow Urn + avoid stun boot enchant. I would say go with awakened gems (or +1 curse Atziri's foible)first.

Hey thanks for the Answering and Updates.

I saw you changed Atziri Flask to a defensive type (Rumis)? You really think that we need so much defense instead of the Damage? We lose 40k DPS if i check it in POB.

Second and more needed question. Im new into crafting. So how did you do that 2 implicit with the Cloak of Defiance? Did you use the Corrupting Chamber and had so much luck for this combo? I am running Alva allday, but the Chamber wont get to lvl 3 -.-

How many tries did you need?

I bought mine for 10ex after I bricked twice with corrupting chamber XD.
For atziri flask, I was feeling that I have enough DPS so I decided to balance the defense a little.
What if I use an unset ring for brand recall and then I have 3 empty sockets for some other gems. (No portal gem, no vaal rf gem, no lightning golem)

Is there any good 3 gems combination for this build?
"

For atziri flask, I was feeling that I have enough DPS so I decided to balance the defense a little.

Nice :D I have 20 ex right now, but no one has the right 6 Link Sockets with that Corruption sadly :D I am waiting, hopefully i get it soon.

Why did you change your Allocation to "Whispers of Doom" btw.? We have Awakened Curse Gem which gives us a second curse slot. We need another one?
Последняя редакция: RaneEU. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 17:54:49
"
RaneEU написал:
"

Nice :D I have 20 ex right now, but no one has the right 6 Link Sockets with that Corruption sadly :D I am waiting, hopefully i get it soon.

Why did you change your Allocation to "Whispers of Doom" btw.? We have Awakened Curse Gem which gives us a second curse slot. We need another one?

just want to max use my chest. I added elemental weakness.
Isn't Indigon Hubris Circlet Better?
Perhaps if you didn't use archmage. After one cast, you would need over 10k mana for the second cast.
do I need Awakened spell echo to work with the staff? does normal Spell Echo work too?

Can you give us a depth explanation about Glorious Vanity and how it works, please? Does it do chance MoM? and what stats are we looking for over the other passives? POB doesn't show anything to make us understand what are we looking for.

Thank you
Последняя редакция: JerkyJ. Время: 12 апр. 2020 г., 14:28:51
"
JerkyJ написал:
do I need Awakened spell echo to work with the staff? does normal Spell Echo work too?

Can you give us a depth explanation about Glorious Vanity and how it works, please? Does it do chance MoM? and what stats are we looking for over the other passives? POB doesn't show anything to make us understand what are we looking for.

Thank you

Normal spell echo definitely works, just lower DPS.
Please see the Mechanism Explanation part for Glorious Vanity.
For your previous question, I am considering adding enduring cry for some extra defense. It works well with Hiero's AOE buff. Maybe you can also try some fortify setup.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация