[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
Aniki_Leads_people написал:
"
JerkyJ написал:
do I need Awakened spell echo to work with the staff? does normal Spell Echo work too?

Can you give us a depth explanation about Glorious Vanity and how it works, please? Does it do chance MoM? and what stats are we looking for over the other passives? POB doesn't show anything to make us understand what are we looking for.

Thank you

Normal spell echo definitely works, just lower DPS.
Please see the Mechanism Explanation part for Glorious Vanity.
For your previous question, I am considering adding enduring cry for some extra defense. It works well with Hiero's AOE buff. Maybe you can also try some fortify setup.

I looked up the awakened spell echo. Sitting at a cool 56 exalts. Holy crap.
By the way, for anyone looking for good Glorious Vanity rolls (in the name of Doryani), here is a list of very bad ones for this build.

Try to not buy these.

4578 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

3444 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

3178 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

2076 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

973 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

580 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

686 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

585 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

533 = Bad for Ball Lightning.

234 = Bad for Ball of Lightning. (Really meh one...)

---

The best one I could find was a 770 one.

In the socket we put it in it gives me:

5% increased mana
6% increased chaos res
12% critical chance
9% increased spell damage
1% block attack damage
12% physical damage
12% mana regen
9% increased HP
Regenerate 0.93% of maximum life per second.

Which ain't too bad.
"
livewirejsp написал:
"
Aniki_Leads_people написал:
"
JerkyJ написал:
do I need Awakened spell echo to work with the staff? does normal Spell Echo work too?

Can you give us a depth explanation about Glorious Vanity and how it works, please? Does it do chance MoM? and what stats are we looking for over the other passives? POB doesn't show anything to make us understand what are we looking for.

Thank you

Normal spell echo definitely works, just lower DPS.
Please see the Mechanism Explanation part for Glorious Vanity.
For your previous question, I am considering adding enduring cry for some extra defense. It works well with Hiero's AOE buff. Maybe you can also try some fortify setup.

I looked up the awakened spell echo. Sitting at a cool 56 exalts. Holy crap.

I bought mine for 10ex before herald stacking became a thing. Now I have a 6/20 lol.
"
Jenjur написал:
By the way, for anyone looking for good Glorious Vanity rolls (in the name of Doryani), here is a list of very bad ones for this build.

Try to not buy these.

4578 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

3444 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

3178 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

2076 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

973 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

580 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

686 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

585 = Bad for Ball of Lightning.

533 = Bad for Ball Lightning.

234 = Bad for Ball of Lightning. (Really meh one...)

---

The best one I could find was a 770 one.

In the socket we put it in it gives me:

5% increased mana
6% increased chaos res
12% critical chance
9% increased spell damage
1% block attack damage
12% physical damage
12% mana regen
9% increased HP
Regenerate 0.93% of maximum life per second.

Which ain't too bad.

Thanks for sharing the information! I can see a lot of divines were burned lol.
NVM, haha :D
Последняя редакция: Jenjur. Время: 14 апр. 2020 г., 22:27:17
"
Jenjur написал:
Could you give any tips for the wave 20 boss fight? That boss just like either 1 or 2 shots me. But overall, the simulacrum is really easy. It's just the boss. Idk.

What is the Problem with the Boss? If you are struggling, change "Grater Projectiles" with "Slower Projectiles" and if you still struggling and need faster Movement, change "Lightning Penetration" to "Faster Casting". You dont need to spam Ball lightning on the Boss, since every hit has 150ms delay. YOu have time for movement.
"
RaneEU написал:
"
Jenjur написал:
Could you give any tips for the wave 20 boss fight? That boss just like either 1 or 2 shots me. But overall, the simulacrum is really easy. It's just the boss. Idk.

What is the Problem with the Boss? If you are struggling, change "Grater Projectiles" with "Slower Projectiles" and if you still struggling and need faster Movement, change "Lightning Penetration" to "Faster Casting". You dont need to spam Ball lightning on the Boss, since every hit has 150ms delay. YOu have time for movement.

Haha, yeah. Figured it would be something like that. Thanks.
With 3 fevered mind jewels, the only drawback is that when you get hit and proc Arcane Cloak, you like can't cast anything, cuz all of your mana is drained and the skill costs are too high. How do you deal with that?

I've noticed that if I take damage, I just can't really do anything sometimes, I'm just stuck in place and then die.

Currently switched back to just 2 of those jewels.
Последняя редакция: Jenjur. Время: 17 апр. 2020 г., 9:53:53
Hi!

Nice Build!

Just leveling my templar atm xD

TY!!
"
Jenjur написал:
With 3 fevered mind jewels, the only drawback is that when you get hit and proc Arcane Cloak, you like can't cast anything, cuz all of your mana is drained and the skill costs are too high. How do you deal with that?

I've noticed that if I take damage, I just can't really do anything sometimes, I'm just stuck in place and then die.

Currently switched back to just 2 of those jewels.

Try to keep the distance. And also maybe use LVL 20 CWDT and arcane cloak to make it triggered less often? Personally I do not notice such scenarios.

From your character page, I notice you are missing several "increased mana recovery rate" mods (i.e. watcher's eye and belt). These are actually very crucial to mana regen as they multiply with your mana regen rate. And just do some labs to enchant mana regen mod on your boots. Check poelab.com daily, do this when there is a nice layout and remember to activate twice enchant prophorcy. Right now I can have around 4000/s mana regen with my flask on.

If you still feel unsafe, switch elemental weakness to enfeeble and add enduring cry to your build. I am not a good player (427 deaths till now)but I can still level to 98 with this build, so I believe you can, too! GL&HF!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация