[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

"
Aniki_Leads_people написал:
"
Saieli написал:
I have not played since Metamorph league.. are these new Cluster Jewels not worth digging in to? Some of them look pretty rad

Right now it's very hard to get a nice cluster jewel. Let's see how GGG will change them in the coming patch.

So if I was to spend a few days trying to craft a Cluster jewel through harvesting and whatnot.. what nodes would be worth it to go for? Some of the +20% max mana ones I imagine?

Assume I want to min-max at any cost.
Wait till the patch first. Large jewels will get a guaranteed 2 jewel socket enchant that does not take up a prefix.

You def want scintillating idea for sure. then 1 more prefix from (my choices would be - prismatic heart to make resistances easier - or vengeful commander.

suffix would be widespread destruction (or disorienting display if you don't have blind on hit gloves).

medium jewels i'm not sure we could give up the passive points.

small use openness or scintillating idea. try to get 2 passive ones because we are stretched for passives. prefer to get some resistances on them as well.
"
vladimars написал:

To the guy suggesting another unique for gloves. We already use so many uniques that resists are a real struggle. I would HIGHLY recommend rare gloves. Particularly with global blind from shaper or redeemer (redeemer also has a chance to gain frenzy charges on kill).

I don't think you should discard the idea that quickly. The gloves give an enormous amount of damage (35% increased damage taken). Our only other sources of this are Unnerve (10%) and projectile weakness (~0.33*44%=15%). So the gloves provide (1.6/1.25)-1=28% more damage.

We give up a life and a mana roll. This should be offset, survivability wise, by sapping enemies. The mana also hurts our damage so maybe we only get 20% more damage? Still a good chunk.

The blind and frenzy are nice. But we can get the blind on our abyss jewel reasonably well and frenzy I usually maintain just with (Vaal) Cold Snap.

So I agree, it is not a clear choice but I think they might edge out ahead - at least before you get gg rare gloves.

"
vladimars написал:

medium jewels i'm not sure we could give up the passive points.

Curse cluster with Unnerve+Cull seems very good. Especially if you don't use Algor Mortis :D
But yeah you can get Unnerve elsewhere - always a tradeoff...
Последняя редакция: kaktus99. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 13:01:27
How are you getting blind from abyss jewels? i looked everywhere and couldn't find one that applies to spells. We dont really use any attacks. And blind was effectively buffed for our build with pledge of hands implicit moving to spell block instead of attack block.

Also, our individual hits aren't that hard, we just hit many times, so our sap wouldn't be super effective. In addition, we would have to have chilled the area first, which requires getting hit.

I mean, your more then welcome to use them, I just don't think I would use any more uniques in this build, I actually removed skyforths myself as well.

Unnerve is easy to get from blade blast cwdt.

Also, to those with any questions, I'm not the OP but feel free to add me and ask me any questions in game. I enjoy discussing this build and pro's/cons.
Последняя редакция: vladimars. Время: 1 июля 2020 г., 20:45:00
Hello, just started levelling this. Question: do u get all required DEX on tree?
A7 Sirus down smoothly, much easier than my VD necro. Being able to see the ground helps a lot.

About 7 ex in on gear investment now, and this build is incredible. A few thoughts from playing so far:

- Coordination is an undervalued node. I snagged it for the 8% cast speed and the dex helps too. It's only one point away once you take the Blood Siphon life nodes.

- Swap in culling strike for chain (on your storm brand) on bosses like Sirus or Shaper.

- Try to aim for nearly 100% uptime on Arcane Cloak (linked to lvl 20 arcane surge) while you're mapping. It was hard for me to get used to, but it did wonders for my mana sustain and survivability.

- I don't find myself reliably getting frenzies from CS, but am considering taking Holy Dominion (2 points to get it) and dropping a green dream in the left side jewel socket. It'll also help with the resist capping. A blue dream would be a lot more damage, but that's not really a problem for us, and we don't need another source of power charges.

Последняя редакция: dsBraver. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 0:38:53
"
Tsiganisti написал:
Hello, just started levelling this. Question: do u get all required DEX on tree?

No, unless you take multiple 30 dex nodes. Picking some up on rares is really nice. Gloves are a great place to get 40 or so. I found that was worth getting 2 skill points back.
Последняя редакция: dsBraver. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 0:34:52
Lv70 and my setup is:

Скрытый текст

Nothing special, I wanna just get how far can push with 5L setup =)
best build i have played to date, smashing all content no problem!

offically my new fav build. thanks for the well written guide and updates. keep smashing!
As a Summoner player that wants to branch out with a second build: What makes this one "better" than the BL Sabo that seemingly everyone plays right now?

Is it tankier or just less mainstream / for people who rather self-cast?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация