[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Finally get those too. Now lv80, uber lab done. Very good (and powerful) build. Thanks.

(Dont mind SMP gem, its there cuz I swapping it)
Последняя редакция: Tsiganisti. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 14:47:35
Hello trying out the build. I am just curious as to how you maintain mana during boss fights? Single target? Is Slower really needed to keep mana up? I am using GMP without switching maybe 2-3 casts and im ooom.

Clearing feels fine besides the clunky can't move while casting fifty times ;d

I would like some advice on how to clear maps / bosses maintain mana and survivability. thanks

EDIT: I tried to kill Chimera boss -...almost imposible? I am always out of mana due to him hitting me?
Последняя редакция: Stormzerker. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 19:58:12
"
Stormzerker написал:
EDIT: I tried to kill Chimera boss -...almost imposible? I am always out of mana due to him hitting me?

Just did achievement for chimera, was running around waiting for clouds without any issues, always on full mana with rf enabled and no flasks.
Checked your gear, looks like you have too low flat mana on rares, too low mana roll on atziri's fobie, no mana recovery on belt.
Последняя редакция: faraddox. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 23:09:49
"
Stormzerker написал:
Hello trying out the build. I am just curious as to how you maintain mana during boss fights? Single target? Is Slower really needed to keep mana up? I am using GMP without switching maybe 2-3 casts and im ooom.

Clearing feels fine besides the clunky can't move while casting fifty times ;d

I would like some advice on how to clear maps / bosses maintain mana and survivability. thanks

You simply don't have enough mana regen.

You really need the watcher's eye with increased mana regen with clarity, AND/OR get a belt with mana regen, along with a ring.

I would also consider puting on a leveled up clarity and removing the 2 points in Dreamer passive. Not only will it likely net you more mana regen, even with the clarity mana reservation, but it will likely net you slightly more DPS, too. And then get passive points in that Arcane Surge wheel.

I also don't know why you have Archmage attached to Arcane Cloak. It's already spending 60%+ of your mana when you use it, which is more than enough to proc leveled up Arcane Surge. You should have second wind in that slot, bare minimum.

And where is your righteous fire?

Also, consider Unleash support in your map clearing setup. You can hold down your movement key and tap your BL key, and with 3 unleash seals it will launch 4 BL's and skip the echoes from spell echo and greater spell echo and not lock you down at all. You can move seemlessly just tapping BL. If you hold BL down for longer than a single tap, it will cast everything including echoes.
Последняя редакция: SkylerOG. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 23:32:13
"
faraddox написал:
"
Stormzerker написал:

Just did achievement for chimera, was running around waiting for clouds without any issues, always on full mana with rf enabled and no flasks.
Checked your gear, looks like you have too low flat mana on rares, too low mana roll on atziri's fobie, no mana recovery on belt.

Okay, Can you link your gear so i can compare to something? I am no good at reading and editing like on the spot? if that makes sense.

I find it super hard to keep resists capped so i had to get lower roll items to do so for now.
"
Stormzerker написал:
"
faraddox написал:
"
Stormzerker написал:

Okay, Can you link your gear so i can compare to something? I am no good at reading and editing like on the spot? if that makes sense.

I find it super hard to keep resists capped so i had to get lower roll items to do so for now.

Had issue with resistances too. So i dropped Skyforth boots for two-toned. Now i have overcap so i have more space for gear changes in future.
Последняя редакция: faraddox. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 23:45:34
So how do I manage to fit Clarity in? Or do i need that watcher's eye?? I use Clear mind jewel like the guide suggests but maybe i don't use that and use clarity? Dropping sky forths is that worth it? Should I potentially do that? Also with RF I was having mana issues so i had to keep it off otherwise I died way to often.

I also don't know what you mean by change passive points and get rid of dream etc. I just followed the build guide and did what they said but youre saying different?

Also I only have 2.6k Hp. is that super low?
Последняя редакция: Stormzerker. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 0:31:12
"
Stormzerker написал:
So how do I manage to fit Clarity in? Or do i need that watcher's eye?? I use Clear mind jewel like the guide suggests but maybe i don't use that and use clarity? Dropping sky forths is that worth it? Should I potentially do that? Also with RF I was having mana issues so i had to keep it off otherwise I died way to often.

I also don't know what you mean by change passive points and get rid of dream etc. I just followed the build guide and did what they said but youre saying different?
Dreamer passive (2 nodes) is -10% mana cost of skills. That actually works against archmage, which means it lowers your damage because it lowers you mana cost. The +20% increased mana and +35% mana regen from it makes it worth the -10% reduced mana cost, as it's likely a wash on net DPS, so maybe it's not such a good idea to try to replace it. That 35% mana regen is a big deal and really hard to replace.

I assume you're using PoB, so maybe just mess around with things to see if you can beat what those 2 passive points are doing to/for you.

It's possible that you can find a jewel with + mana regen, +maximum mana (and whatever else, preferably +max life and/or +lightning damage), along with a leveled up clarity, and this combination could beat out whatever a clear mind jewel is doing for you. But again, not exactly certain on this. You just have to mess around with it and see.

The watcher's eye with mana regen on clarity is the biggie. That's like 400+ mana regen right there.
"
Stormzerker написал:

Also I only have 2.6k Hp. is that super low?

You should use clarity only if you have watcher with clarity mana recovery mod. And clear mind if you can't afford it. I decided to level clarity to lvl 20, it gave me about 200 mana regen, may be even more.
Without skyforths you have abit lesser mana and have to find another ways to prevent stuns, for example Practical Application node and

Or even Brine king pantheon. But you have more res and can use better gear now. Also some life regen isn't bad too.
And yes, 2.6k seems low. Sometimes i get oneshots even with 4.2k life + 9k mana. Try to get more levels and better gear. Look for t1-2 life and mana on every piece of gear and required resistances, this is most important thing about rares.
I wish you didn't have your profile locked so ican look at it! Do you have a PoB to your account? I would love to see how you have basically 2k more life and 3k more mana etc. It would be helpful.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация