[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

ok basically ignore my entire last post...I'm real dumb.

Forgot I'm still using non-quality, non awakened gems and I was also on my Sire of Shards set up which has wayyy less dps.
Hey,

Great guide! question.. how does Heiropphant compare to the new Elementalist or even Ascendant?
Do we really need Unleash with our clear setup? Seems like Sire of Shards + GMP gives us full clear all on its own so maybe we can sub in dps instead? Perhaps I'm wrong?
"
Aniki_Leads_people написал:
"
DannyNorth написал:
I want to come back to this build. Had so much fun last season. Working on 6 link PoH and Cloak before I jump in.

Actually, a random 6L armour with an Agnerod whatever can carry you to pretty far.

I just checked out your current build. Am I correct in assuming that that you're using the Clear Mind jewel to offset the mana lost on the Nexus Gloves? Also, I am running the crit version, but took the two skill points for the time being. How is pinpoint working on your Sire of Shards set up?
couple observations: switching GMP for Pinpoint you really feel the loss of those 3 projectiles...HOWEVER the clear is still plenty and the dps increase is great for rituals and delirium maps.

Also, unleash is completely unnecessary and for clear setup Elemental Focus is a better dps support than the crit reduction one. Shocks only really matter on bosses that take more than 3 seconds to beat.

After comparisons and trial and error in 100% delirious yellow/low red maps, my ideal clear set up is: BL - pinpoint - lightning pen - spell echo - elemental focus - archmage. For speed clear, just dont hold down the BL button so you can burst off a few 8 projectile attacks.

Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 28 янв. 2021 г., 15:44:30
"
jsuslak313 написал:
couple observations: switching GMP for Pinpoint you really feel the loss of those 3 projectiles...HOWEVER the clear is still plenty and the dps increase is great for rituals and delirium maps.

Also, unleash is completely unnecessary and for clear setup Elemental Focus is a better dps support than the crit reduction one. Shocks only really matter on bosses that take more than 3 seconds to beat.

After comparisons and trial and error in 100% delirious yellow/low red maps, my ideal clear set up is: BL - pinpoint - lightning pen - spell echo - elemental focus - archmage. For speed clear, just dont hold down the BL button so you can burst off a few 8 projectile attacks.

Working on purchasing an Awakened Hextouch. I feel I can level fairly quickly with Facetor Lens from Harvest. I found the dual curse very productive last season. Also, are you running the crit version? Your thoughts on it compared to using EO? Finally, the new Nexus gloves. I can definitely see the QoL in them. Then with the EO tree your able to put those points from crit nodes into more mana nodes and clusters to cover the 30% Reduced maximum mana. Have you tried them yet? Or can anyone share their experience with them.
I would just grab windshriek over awakened hextouch temporarily. Much much cheaper and still very good boots. I have not run into any problems with stuns just yet.

On paper, crit version does almost twice as much damage if not more especially against bosses which this league is all about. I still have over 10k mana which is plenty.

As for the new gloves, I haven't used them yet but I have zero mana issues with proper flask use so I don't really see the tradeoff from losing an enormous amount of dps for the utility of "gaining" back instant mana when I already gain back instant mana.

Also the mana on kill from mind drinker anoint is huge for map clearing. 2% from that, 2% from the curse node, and 3% from cinderswallow is a huge amount of sustain just from constantly killing shit.
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 28 янв. 2021 г., 23:07:25
"
jsuslak313 написал:

Rotate urself during casting and the clear will be fine, also it looks fun too lol.
Hello, been following the guide. I am loving the build.
Just got my hands on a lvl 1 awakened hextouch support. Doing non-crit version. What should I link with it?
"
flics123 написал:
Hello, been following the guide. I am loving the build.
Just got my hands on a lvl 1 awakened hextouch support. Doing non-crit version. What should I link with it?

DPS: Awakened Hextouch (lvl 5): elemental weakness, conductivity, cwdt, blade blast 20%q, wave of conviction

Defensive: swap ele weakness or conductivity for enfeeble

This is my preferred setup, could be slightly different from others
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 29 янв. 2021 г., 7:29:12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация