[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

what I mean for clarity is: I currently use a lvl 1 + watchers eye 15% mana recovery. My mana recovery per second is about 2559. If I level my clarity to 21 it raises my mana recovery to over 2900 which is a significant boost. I lose about 1/28 of my dps in tradeoff. Seems like that could be a useful trade to make.

I don't go supreme ego since I have a double clarity watcher. If I use a lvl 21 clarity and my watcher, the difference is an extra 50% mana regen not to mention the extra damage recouped as mana clarity mod. I may as well try it out and see for myself.

When we have a build that does as much damage as this one does, any extra defensive layers are welcome imo and it seems like mana regen is the way to go
sweet my effective regen is now almost 3000 a second and I still have plenty of upgrades to make
Can't believe how much ass this build still kicks, even after hiero, archmage and BL nerfs... So versatile and powerful, lovely, thanks for the build.
Second-class poe gamer
Read arcanist brand description.
Последняя редакция: Jellybee85. Время: 1 февр. 2021 г., 11:53:18
arcanist brand allows you to place debuffs before getting hit, cwdt requires you to get hit. I think its based on your personal preference.

I always go for automation so everything in my version is cwdt (cold snap, wave, 2 curses). The only thing I self-cast is left click cloak and the occasional sigil of power which isnt really needed except in big bosses.
I'm REALLY struggling with playing a build right now.. I play CoC Cyclone but my god the random 1 shots are tilting..

How does this build fair with mapping and bossing? are we somewhat tanky with nice clear and nice bossing? am I better off going Arc? I'm really not sure!
@adjust91: Arc vs BL is not gonna change your tankiness...this build like 90% of ALL builds this league are prone to 1-shots unless you are careful or juke really well. MoM builds in general are OK with survivability since they have pretty high ehp. So many of us got so used to aura stacking tanking everything in ANY build that we forget how to survive the "normal" way.

This build has crazy clearspeed and top tier boss damage. Arc will not have boss damage.

Just gotta play smart and keep moving.
"
Adjust91 написал:
I'm REALLY struggling with playing a build right now.. I play CoC Cyclone but my god the random 1 shots are tilting..

How does this build fair with mapping and bossing? are we somewhat tanky with nice clear and nice bossing? am I better off going Arc? I'm really not sure!

I found it to be fairly squishy while leveling, died a few times. Once I got Cloak of Defiance and The Agnostic passive it's a lot more tanky. I have only like 2.4k health but over 3k mana, with 50% MoM I'm at roughly 4.8k eHP for single hits, with insane regen. Went afk for a bit and came back to a rare mob and like 5-6 white mobs not able to kill me just standing there.

I still get 1shot at times, and I'm still building into the DPS (through gem levels and only a 5link) so lots of tanky mobs at once can be tough....but I'm finding it every bit as tanky as my CI Cyclone CwC Scion (admittedly not great gear yet on either).
~IGN: Nagisan
Последняя редакция: Nagisan. Время: 2 февр. 2021 г., 8:09:23
yea we have tons of regen so small mobs will rarely kill us or even bother us. Our eHP is constantly yoyo-ing, especially with Arcane Cloak on left click. My maximum eHP in an ideal situation is 3200 life + 1600 MoM + 7200 Arcane Cloak which is pretty awesome, but if you are mid-battle and recast Arcane Cloak on low mana you can instantly lose 6000 eHP easily and that will make you fragile af against one hits.

Ive been trying not to spam my BL and rather just click it after every flame dash. One click is usually enough to kill basically everything on the screen and that allows for constant 100% mana
"
jsuslak313 написал:
yea we have tons of regen so small mobs will rarely kill us or even bother us. Our eHP is constantly yoyo-ing, especially with Arcane Cloak on left click. My maximum eHP in an ideal situation is 3200 life + 1600 MoM + 7200 Arcane Cloak which is pretty awesome, but if you are mid-battle and recast Arcane Cloak on low mana you can instantly lose 6000 eHP easily and that will make you fragile af against one hits.

Ive been trying not to spam my BL and rather just click it after every flame dash. One click is usually enough to kill basically everything on the screen and that allows for constant 100% mana

Should be 3200 MoM though ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация