[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

I like the skill but im lacking in gear atm and im having my ass kicked in the begining maps. its rough
Noob question :

What exactly does a "3 link Ball Lightning " means ?

Well, I know what it means but which gems exactly ? First time playing a templar build

Thanks. :)
Последняя редакция: OneLastStandMK4. Время: 21 апр. 2021 г., 0:51:51
Thank you for the build ! 1-2 seconds conqueror kills, ultimatums are easy, trialmaster fight was easy, sirus is a joke. I am pleased now. (I am using crit version atm)
"
OneLastStandMK4 написал:
Noob question :

What exactly does a "3 link Ball Lightning " means ?

Well, I know what it means but which gems exactly ? First time playing a templar build

Thanks. :)

I personally rocked 2 amplification rods for a while, one with BL-Slower Projectiles-Archmage and the other with BL-Greater Multiple Projectile-Archmage. Though Sire of Shards is cheap so the moment I could equip it, I ditched the latter setup but kept the former for bosses (at least until I could equip Agnerod North).
Последняя редакция: Migski. Время: 21 апр. 2021 г., 7:11:31
anyone got tips for leveling?
sustaining mana etc.
and what to switch to after amplifciation rods
When i use spell echo with Pledge of Hands Judgement. i cant move until cast done, it's very dangerous in this league. But i still see everyone use pledge of hands. Do i wrong something? Please help, i dead a lot this league T_T.
"
ladung написал:
When i use spell echo with Pledge of Hands Judgement. i cant move until cast done, it's very dangerous in this league. But i still see everyone use pledge of hands. Do i wrong something? Please help, i dead a lot this league T_T.

yep - every one using pledge - aside from it give you good damage, it also give flat mana that bufs damage and survive ability, also most of the time you press cast 1 time all die, so you don't need to spam bl.

At same time for map clearing lots of people using sire staff - personally at this moment with current gear i prefer pledge

personaly i stoped dying alot after i got 8k+ mana and high mana regen

Also i need to notice (this not mentioned in this guide and i don't see that someone put attention on this) - it's high recomended to have anomalous arcane surge - it give tones of mana regen.
Mana recovery stat on belt great too for sustain.
For damage buff divergent ball lightning really good.

"
anyone got tips for leveling?
sustaining mana etc.
and what to switch to after amplifciation rods

it's mentioned in first post
agnerod (sire of shards) + atzir's foible (with mind drinker) + random 6l
then cloak
then pledge

as was mentioned above
anomalous arcane surge
belt with mana recovery
clear mind jewel

Последняя редакция: rndt_t. Время: 21 апр. 2021 г., 14:43:39
If anyone else was like me and looking to fill out the empty gems lots this build leaves you with, I stole this one from poeninja profiles and like it:

CWDT-Blade blast-Cold Snap

All level one. Cold snap gives you frenzy charges and blade blast unnerves the target for 10% more damage. The frenzy charges have been especially nice to make this slow mover feel a little faster.
"
Spattergroit написал:
If anyone else was like me and looking to fill out the empty gems lots this build leaves you with, I stole this one from poeninja profiles and like it:

CWDT-Blade blast-Cold Snap

All level one. Cold snap gives you frenzy charges and blade blast unnerves the target for 10% more damage. The frenzy charges have been especially nice to make this slow mover feel a little faster.

The PoB link in this guide also uses that setup. Also, for the new players, be aware that the reason the setup in the guide don't include a typical immortal call or steel skin is because arcane cloak is already a guard skill like the former 2 hence having then would be redundant. You also would have arcane cloak up most of the time as well as long as you put it on your walking button (left mouse click).
"
ladung написал:
Two things you can do:

1. Get your cast speed up a lot. 8.0+ cast rate and your animation lock is minimal.

2. Use Unleash support. Then if you hold down your movement key and then tap your BL key, it bypasses the animation lock and you can move seamlessly. It won’t cast all the echoes, but you don’t necessarily need all the echoes on trash mobs.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация