[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

"
ancine написал:
"
lellyville2 написал:
difference between this and LL version?

Why medium clusters now? large ones got nerfed hard?

i didn't say you dropped the large ones, as you need some way to get 2 medium clusters and 2 small clusters. I will add to the game to explicitly say that the same main cluster jewel is being used.

Sorry my bad~
Thanks leafyr0kr

1. I am going softcore and planning to do Corpse Pact first. Plus I have found playing the build during leveling to be more fun even though overall it generally adds 30 min for the acts compared to other speed online builds.

2. Yea, this is what I was thinking with Molten really. Whenever I do this I always seem to try and plan my regular Shell for big hits then just forget slightly about it and die before actually pressing it. I know I just need to get gud, but when I die at high level it is always like "Really should of had Shell up before going in there"
Do you have a leveling tree?
Hi!

For people with less experience with the sirus fight: how easy and mistake forgiving is this build for sirus? Never killed sirus before and my reactions are not the best sometimes :-D
why does my single target feel so bad?
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
"
At around lvl 35-38, do the Fixture of Fate quest which is located in act 3's Library, which is in the Imperial gardens, the quest giver is Syosa. After you do the quest, buy from him Barrage+curse on hit support+elemental weakness and that is your 3 link attack setup. Now replace your NORMAL ATTACK with Barrage, and DO NOT LEVEL BARRAGE as you will have too high of a dexterity requirement and mana requirement as well.

When you are comfortable, make the switch to Frenzy+barrage support (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH REGULAR BARRAGE) +Curse on hit support + elemental weakness as a 4th link. This is a better setup and allows you to have more potential damage.

Since you will struggle with the reservation in the start, i can also suggest going for Barrage+curse on hit support+elemental weakness + inspiration support as a 4th link. This means that you will also put Inspiration support in your Spellslinger+Volatile dead setup.

Can someone explain this more. Like when we make this switch, Or why we dont just start with the frenzy+barrage option?

Does anyone know how to search for a good wand in trade site? Asking because I'm not really sure how to search both added fire dmg to spells and attacks and how to weigh them if necessary.
Where does the minion damage thats used for spiritual aid come from?
"
Jochims написал:
Hello.
I'm decided to use this build to begin the new league, seems to bem very fun!!

But, need to ask something, sorry if it's a dump question, I'm not experienced player. I saw the POB for delirium, and I see the Phoenix Gliimer jewel, wich open Doryani's Lessons, but there's no passive skill used in Doryani's, is that correct?
I think Doryani's it's a important detail, cause the life leech. I'm correct? I'm using the right POB?

Again, sorry if this is a dump question, I'm still have so much to learn hehe.

Hello, repospting my question. Can anyone see this please?
"
Enterich написал:
Hi!

For people with less experience with the sirus fight: how easy and mistake forgiving is this build for sirus? Never killed sirus before and my reactions are not the best sometimes :-D

Well this is one of the tankiest builds around so it's a lot more forgiving than most. I feel you on the reaction speed issues, but it's mostly about learning the fight and knowing what's about to happen before it does.

"
Shock3r19711 написал:
Where does the minion damage thats used for spiritual aid come from?

60% in the Necromancer ascendancy and 25% in the Lord of the Dead nodes above witch start. And possibly some on gear (ie Bone Helmet).

"
Jochims написал:
Hello.
I'm decided to use this build to begin the new league, seems to bem very fun!!

But, need to ask something, sorry if it's a dump question, I'm not experienced player. I saw the POB for delirium, and I see the Phoenix Gliimer jewel, wich open Doryani's Lessons, but there's no passive skill used in Doryani's, is that correct?
I think Doryani's it's a important detail, cause the life leech. I'm correct? I'm using the right POB?

Again, sorry if this is a dump question, I'm still have so much to learn hehe.

The POB isn't perfect because the owner of this thread doesn't really use POB. Yes, you want to take the life leech. If you need a bit more guidance, you might want to check out Zizaran's guide on his Youtube channel as it's both more thorough and geared more at league starting rather than just showing a finished build. He's going way down the tree for instant warcries and planning to use Enduring Cry, so it's not totally the same though.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация