[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Thanks!!
I'll see the Zizarans guide. Although I may try to change something in the original POB of this thread, to use Doryani's...
I've been trying to follow the discussion in the thread but I have a question.

Should I just skip Arcane Guarding and go for Glancing Blows instead or do I need to keep something else in mind before I spec into it? I've seen Glancing Blows mentioned several times in the thread but I don't see it picked in any of the build paths. I've never played a build with GB before so I'm really clueless when it comes to that node.
"
Derby написал:
I've been trying to follow the discussion in the thread but I have a question.

Should I just skip Arcane Guarding and go for Glancing Blows instead or do I need to keep something else in mind before I spec into it? I've seen Glancing Blows mentioned several times in the thread but I don't see it picked in any of the build paths. I've never played a build with GB before so I'm really clueless when it comes to that node.

Glancing blows is only in the 3.11 expensive version. You should play the normal build as it is the same in 3.11 as it is in 3.10. So yes you do take arcane guardian and you do not take glancing blows, just follow the skill tree.
Последняя редакция: ancine. Время: 19 июня 2020 г., 14:40:54
Hello Ancine,

Indeed this build is very versatile, when checking other trees, you see many and different paths,

When taking the inspiration, the gems would be frenzy-inspiration-barrage-combustion or you recommend a different setup,

Taking here combustion, on the setup of wave of conviction and spellslinger i will have to add another gem,

Herald of ash is worth to take or will a struggle with the mana reservation?

Ty in advance,
"
naxus123 написал:
Hello Ancine,

Indeed this build is very versatile, when checking other trees, you see many and different paths,

When taking the inspiration, the gems would be frenzy-inspiration-barrage-combustion or you recommend a different setup,

Taking here combustion, on the setup of wave of conviction and spellslinger i will have to add another gem,

Herald of ash is worth to take or will a struggle with the mana reservation?

Ty in advance,

when taking inspiration i'd take barrage+inspiration+curse on hit+elemental weakness

herald of ash can't be taken unless you drop wave of conviction from your spellslinger and put it into the auto trigger in the wand, which is an option as well, but then you just lose combustion. You CAN put combustion in place of inspiration in the late game but then you lose 12% more damage. Overall i think my setup is the best "feels good" one without any clunkyness.
"
Jochims написал:
Thanks!!
I'll see the Zizarans guide. Although I may try to change something in the original POB of this thread, to use Doryani's...

his guide is very good as well, iirc he made a lowlife version that was more about damage
How are you able to do trigger this? "When i use any spell, i triggered bone Offering and tempest shield, this has 100% uptime"
Using Frenzy + Barrage Support does not seem to trigger more cast than just using Frenzy (currently leveling with lightning spells, it is clear that only a single ball lightning is casted).

So why the use of Barrage support/Barrage skill ?
"
Akalamiammiam написал:
Using Frenzy + Barrage Support does not seem to trigger more cast than just using Frenzy (currently leveling with lightning spells, it is clear that only a single ball lightning is casted).

So why the use of Barrage support/Barrage skill ?

You use frenzy + barrage support to generate frenzy charges thus giving you more attack speed which equals more DPS
Последняя редакция: Glithy. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 2:16:02
Managed to grab this sweetie:

But I dunno if the Added Fire Damage Against Burning Enemies works with VD. They're being ignited with the WoC + Combustion setup so... would it work? I can plantcraft this glove quite easily to get more HP.
Последняя редакция: leafyr0kr. Время: 20 июня 2020 г., 3:50:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация