[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

ok, So I have a question about something. I hope this hasn't been asked may times. I notice in the POB that there are some points that have been allocated for minion benefit. What minions are being used in this build? For Example Righteous army being selected. Maybe I overlooked something but I don't remember seeing any minions in the build? Or do the exploding corpses act as Minions?
I could use a little bit of help. I'm in late red maps, A4 and sometimes I just get one shot oO
Even tho gear is decent, there is still room for some upgrades. But is there anything I missed?
Was thinking of switching out Soul Tether for a normal life belt, boots need upgrades, same with helm.
Maybe my passive tree?

Clear speed is really good, lacking some boss dps. Any tips?

Upgrading wand to trigger skill soon.

Thanks in advance!

Edit:
Wand and helmet upgraded for now.
Последняя редакция: LynXx_. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 17:46:54
"
hawk_stringz написал:
ok, So I have a question about something. I hope this hasn't been asked may times. I notice in the POB that there are some points that have been allocated for minion benefit. What minions are being used in this build? For Example Righteous army being selected. Maybe I overlooked something but I don't remember seeing any minions in the build? Or do the exploding corpses act as Minions?

spiritual aid on the far left makes minion buffs affect you
Is desecrate really necessary in your wand, I was thinking of switching it out for blade blast for unnerve.
What are your thoughts on switching the wand with tempest shield + desecrate + bone offering with an enduring cry with duration and second wind supports?
Последняя редакция: 83rdJester. Время: 22 июня 2020 г., 18:33:36
"
LynXx_ написал:

why you enchant rings such way? we don't use 'attacks' at all so it's 2 useless crafts?
why is desecrate on the gloves and the wand?
Does cast speed help this build trigger VD faster? What about attack speed? Asking because some of the common harvest mods are adding caster or attack mods on items
any tips for ST? im hitting 13-15s now and the ST is sorely lacking, is anyone running DD VD in the later maps now?
"
ztnk написал:
"
LynXx_ написал:

why you enchant rings such way? we don't use 'attacks' at all so it's 2 useless crafts?

Because I'm an idiot lol. Thanks for pointing that out, changed the enchants! :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация